Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78603 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #525 on: November 22, 2020, 06:15:06 pm »
Hey, my family lives in that enclave!

Can we at least blow the bridges?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

« Reply #526 on: November 22, 2020, 06:49:47 pm »
Can we at least blow the bridges?

Not a bad idea. Lots of Staten Islanders would approve. Tolls are 19 bucks on the Verrazano, for a bridge that’s already recouped the money for it’s construction years ago.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #527 on: November 22, 2020, 07:30:19 pm »
Hey, my family lives in that enclave! Besides, Donald Trump got 41.9% in New York State and many votes in the city, won Staten Island and Long Island outright. How about you guys spare us? No need to incinerate allies in your struggle, is there?

Just ya'll come over for T-Day.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #528 on: November 22, 2020, 10:20:53 pm »
Sidney Powell Retweeted
Praying Medic
@prayingmedic

I may be wrong, but I suspect that when Sidney Powell says she's going to "release the Kraken," she's referring to an avalanche of first-hand, eyewitness testimony from hundreds of patriots around the country--evidence that cannot be disputed by anyone.

11:08 PM · Nov 20, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1330000067256750083

BassWrangler

« Reply #529 on: November 22, 2020, 10:36:04 pm »

« Reply #531 on: November 22, 2020, 10:41:34 pm »
:facepalm2:

What does this mean @Weird Tolkienish Figure   ... Are you agreeing or disagreeing with @BassWrangler opinion?

Offline DB

« Reply #532 on: November 22, 2020, 10:42:33 pm »

https://twitter.com/jennaellisesq/status/1330638034619035655?s=21

Total clown show.

That looks like BS to me. Powell was with Giuliani at the press conference so obviously they are working together.

Things are certainly working up to a boil with lines being drawn...

« Reply #533 on: November 22, 2020, 10:46:16 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

“Dominion-izing the Vote”  Part One via @OANN @ChanelRion

Part 1 Video

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1330367988621594625

Part 2 Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1330368206968643584

Part 3 Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1330368448552169474

11:30 PM · Nov 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #534 on: November 22, 2020, 10:50:24 pm »
What does this mean @Weird Tolkienish Figure   ... Are you agreeing or disagreeing with @BassWrangler opinion?

Why are the publicly distancing themselves from the lady who "has the Kraken" so to speak? Makes it look like a farce.

« Reply #535 on: November 22, 2020, 10:55:51 pm »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

Robber Baron Zuckerberg’s role in influencing the election

Blackwell: The Greatest Electoral Heist in American History
The pieces are finally coming together, and they reveal a masterpiece of electoral larceny involving Big Tech oligarchs, activists, and government officials
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/21/blackwell-the-greatest-electoral-heist-in-american-history/

5:25 PM · Nov 22, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1330638443072860164

Offline DB

« Reply #536 on: November 22, 2020, 10:58:52 pm »
Why are the publicly distancing themselves from the lady who "has the Kraken" so to speak? Makes it look like a farce.

So you saw it on the Internet and therefore believe it to be true?

It makes no sense considering they just had a public press briefing a few days ago together.

There doesn't appear to be any other sources for this claim.

• Technical
« Reply #537 on: November 22, 2020, 11:00:30 pm »
This kind of crap is why we abandoned our plan to move our TBR server to Amazon Web Service.  What cinched it for me is when AWS deleted the Plandemic movie, and they issued a notice that any reference to COVID-19 that didn't follow the Democrat line would be deleted.  I think you can see the problem for our Forum.  I think you, @BassWrangler were the first to warn us about this move.

No Effin' Way.  We're "free" and intend to keep it that way.   :patriot:

https://www.amazon.com/Plandemic-Exposing-Corruption-COVID-19-Pandemic-ebook/dp/B08G5C4WK6

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #538 on: November 22, 2020, 11:02:37 pm »

Knowing WTF, when you have a choice of whether to take something as anti-Trump or not, you can bet your last buck that it's the anti perspective.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

• Technical
« Reply #539 on: November 22, 2020, 11:04:11 pm »
Knowing WTF, when you have a choice of whether to take something as anti-Trump or not, you can bet your last buck that it's the anti perspective.

:laugh:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #540 on: November 22, 2020, 11:05:33 pm »
Hey, my family lives in that enclave! Besides, Donald Trump got 41.9% in New York State and many votes in the city, won Staten Island and Long Island outright. How about you guys spare us? No need to incinerate allies in your struggle, is there?

@aligncare

Maybe you could tell them to immigrate to America?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #541 on: November 22, 2020, 11:07:30 pm »
https://www.amazon.com/Plandemic-Exposing-Corruption-COVID-19-Pandemic-ebook/dp/B08G5C4WK6

Ok, super genius, can you find the video?  Go ahead, I'll wait (and no cheating by going to Rumble.  AWS was banning people who linked to it on their servers, as we would have been).  Remember, you are talking to the Admin who was shopping for a new server.

Do you have a desire to destroy TBR, beyond your trolling it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

• Technical
« Reply #542 on: November 22, 2020, 11:11:15 pm »
Ok, super genius, can you find the video?  Go ahead, I'll wait (and no cheating by going to Rumble.  AWS was banning people who linked to it on their servers, as we would have been).  Remember, you are talking to the Admin who was shopping for a new server.

Do you have a desire to destroy TBR, beyond your trolling it?

No, but I'm kinda dismayed this place has been taken over by a lunatic contingent. Flash your Junior Woodchucks admin badge and ban me, Cyber. I know you've been itching too. Anyway, it won't matter. Trump's lawsuits are failing as we speak and you will be wrong.

« Reply #543 on: November 22, 2020, 11:19:45 pm »
This is from Jenna Ellis's twitter account:

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq

5:23 PM · Nov 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1330638034619035655

And Ellis's tweet contradicts this one:

There's no update on the President's or Guiliani's twitter accounts.

I've no idea what the bleep is going on. and I'm not alone.  Will post updates as they make themselves known.

God help us.  :0001:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #544 on: November 22, 2020, 11:26:44 pm »
Well this looks like bad news..she is the only one I had any hope in..

Trump Legal Team Distances from Sidney Powell

Joel B. Pollak22 Nov 2020

President Donald Trump’s legal team distanced themselves from attorney Sidney Powell on Sunday evening, noting that she did not represent the president, either as part of the team or in his personal capacity.

In a statement attributed to Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, and Trump legal adviser Jenna Ellis, the team said: “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

A source who spoke to Breitbart News on background suggested that the team had hoped to work with her, but that Powell’s public claims had gone beyond the scope of the evidence they had seen and believed they could prove in court.

Powell had pursued a theory that Dominion voting machines, operating with Smartmatic software, were manipulable and had been responsible for switching votes from Trump to Democratic challenger Joe Biden. She also alleged that Dominion had worked with foreign governments, including Venezuela, and produced an affidavit purporting to support that allegation.

She had not yet provided evidence that votes had actually been changed, however, and has faced increasing public criticism.

Powell, an outspoken conservative, gained wide acclaim for her representation of former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (Ret.), who withdrew his guilty plea after being prosecuted for lying to the FBI.

Flynn’s previous lawyers had negotiated a plea agreement, but after new evidence emerged of conflicts of interest at the Department of Justice (DOJ), he asked Powell to take up his defense. The DOJ is trying to drop the prosecution, but the judge in the case has not agreed.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/22/trump-legal-team-distances-from-sidney-powell/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #545 on: November 22, 2020, 11:29:09 pm »
Remember:
Kurt Schlichter  @KurtSchlichter
Regardless of the release status of the kraken, Brian Stelter is a potato.
6:28 PM · Nov 22, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #546 on: November 22, 2020, 11:31:21 pm »

Exactomundo!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #547 on: November 22, 2020, 11:34:12 pm »
Here's one take:
Courtney Holland @hollandcourtney
Sidney Powell never said she on the Trump Legal Team but a lot of assumptions were made that she was.
My guess Sidney will pursue Dominion & Jenna/Rudy to pursue physical voter fraud discrepancies.
Interesting this was released on a Sunday night before start of week though.
[quoting Jenna Ellis tweet]

If Sidney did work for the Trump Legal Team in an official capacity wouldn’t this have been worded as saying “She is *no longer* working for the Trump Legal Team”? I think they needed to make a clear distinction for the path they want to legally take moving forward.
We shall see

Or it could be as simple as Sidney not being able to represent the President or his campaign while also representing General Flynn and we are overthinking all of this. 
More clarification is needed and hopefully that will be provided soon.
6:27 PM · Nov 22, 2020·
:shrug:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #548 on: November 22, 2020, 11:38:52 pm »
Washington Examiner says
Trump legal team shuns Sidney Powell as insiders and national security officials see no evidence supporting her voting machine claims
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
 | November 22, 2020 05:54 PM

With Trump-allied insiders distancing themselves from massive and unproven election fraud allegations being made by Sidney Powell, the president's legal team announced on Sunday that the attorney has no direct role in their efforts.

Sources close to the president told the Washington Examiner neither the White House nor the Trump campaign have seen any of the evidence she claims to have related to assertions about voting machines switching millions of votes from President Trump to President-elect Joe Biden. They argued that her claims overshadowed what they see as legitimate concerns about the mail-in ballot process.

Even national security officials within the Trump administration said they have seen no evidence of Powell’s claims.

“Sidney has made these claims, but she has not shown, to my knowledge, evidence to support them — not to the campaign and not to the White House. … I don’t know anyone who has seen the evidence," one senior administration official told the Washington Examiner. “Where is that evidence? The more she goes out there, the more it overshadows the legitimate problems. … The problem with this stuff is that you got so over-the-top, and you overshadow the illegitimate improper things that were done.”  ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-legal-team-shuns-sidney-powell-as-insiders-and-national-security-officials-see-no-evidence-supporting-her-voting-machine-claims

• Technical
« Reply #549 on: November 22, 2020, 11:40:07 pm »
Lol... and under the bus she goes...