Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78777 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #500 on: November 20, 2020, 09:54:03 pm »
 :pondering:

Supreme Court Reveals New Circuit Assignments for Justices
Msn News, Nov 20, 2020, Law & Crime

The justices on the U.S. Supreme Court have received their circuit assignments. The most notable of these, perhaps, is that the newest Justice Amy Coney Barrett will handle applications submitted in the Seventh Circuit, where she was a circuit judge for three years.

Here’s what the Supreme Court’s Friday order said on the assignment front:

For the District of Columbia Circuit, John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice,

For the First Circuit, Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice,

For the Second Circuit, Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice,

For the Third Circuit, Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice,..........3rd..PA..............************

For the Fourth Circuit, John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice,

For the Fifth Circuit, Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice,

For the Sixth Circuit, Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice,...................6th...MI...............***************

For the Seventh Circuit, Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice,..................7th...WI................*******************

For the Eighth Circuit, Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice,

For the Ninth Circuit, Elena Kagan, Associate Justice,

For the Tenth Circuit, Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice,

For the Eleventh Circuit, Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice,............11th.....GA..............**************

For the Federal Circuit, John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/supreme-court-reveals-new-circuit-assignments-for-justices/ar-BB1bd0NM?fbclid=IwAR188OOK85tjT3TZ6QqvfHNphxxKSkaY1AYLSz2glYL7h-K8UqrWCTYNpG8+%22+target%3d%22_blank%22%3eRead+the+Article

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #501 on: November 20, 2020, 11:33:03 pm »
Sadly, the 9th Circus is under Kagan the Stupid.  Tough luck for AZ and NV.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #502 on: November 21, 2020, 03:25:18 am »
Cutting and pasting this here from the Michigan thread as it more property belongs here I think. @mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty

If there really is evidence there are some really big players - as in major countries - that would like it to never see the light of day. That would make it power politics on another level.

One of those countries being our own @DB or at least several very big agencies of it.

Not going to say more than that at present. But Sidney has this to say:

You have no idea, but you will find out soon!
#Obama
#Brennan
#Clapper
#CIA
#TrumpWon
@LLinWood

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/status/1329968422025916416

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #503 on: November 21, 2020, 04:05:26 pm »
The Small World of Voting Machine Certification

An understaffed tiny federal agency and 2 private testing labs responsible for certification of nation's voting systems

The fallout of the Nov. 3 elections has put the spotlight on the integrity of electronic voting machines used in the United States. In response, authorities have pointed to certifications of the machines as a safeguard against potential systemic problems with the voting machines and their software.

A deeper look into the certification process used for the machines, however, reveals that the main certification agency in the United States, the federal Election Assistance Commission (EAC), maintains an unexpectedly small staff, and one of its chief employees is a former executive of Dominion Voting Systems...

Emphasis added by the poster.  Remainder of the article is at the above link.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #504 on: November 21, 2020, 04:06:45 pm »
This is how it's done folks! Get your people installed in all the right places over time and then when the time is ripe...

@Smokin Joe @skeeter @Cyber Liberty @mystery-ak @Right_in_Virginia @roamer_1 @jafo2010
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 04:20:58 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #506 on: November 21, 2020, 04:40:35 pm »
Shocking! In March 2020 the Chicago Election Board Approved Providing Remote Access to Dominion for the 2020 Election – How Many Other Election Boards Did the Same Thing?

It is clear that this move began in early 2020.  At the same time this Chicago decision was made, the Georgia SOS without cause discarded our existing election system and replaced it with Dominion.  There was nothing wrong with the old system.  It worked.  It worked too well, because it made election fraud impossible.  So it was done away with at the request of Democrats who met behind closed doors with our Governor and SOS.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #507 on: November 21, 2020, 04:43:55 pm »
Democrat Plan A:  Impeach and remove President Trump

Democrat Plan B:  Rig the election

By Jan 2020, it was clear that Plan A was going to fail.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #508 on: November 21, 2020, 04:44:40 pm »
It is clear that this move began in early 2020.  At the same time this Chicago decision was made, the Georgia SOS without cause discarded our existing election system and replaced it with Dominion.  There was nothing wrong with the old system.  It worked.  It worked too well, because it made election fraud impossible.  So it was done away with at the request of Democrats who met behind closed doors with our Governor and SOS.

Wow!  I wonder again just how many other places were there where similar events occured.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #509 on: November 21, 2020, 04:53:11 pm »
The Small World of Voting Machine Certification

An understaffed tiny federal agency and 2 private testing labs responsible for certification of nation's voting systems

Emphasis added by the poster.  Remainder of the article is at the above link.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #510 on: November 21, 2020, 04:54:46 pm »
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Indeed! Who does?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #511 on: November 21, 2020, 04:58:29 pm »
Indeed! Who does?
If we, the People don't, it isn't happening. Most, if not all of the DOJ is compromised. Congress has its own collective and individual interests which do not include us. Even mayors are content to let their cities burn.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #512 on: November 21, 2020, 05:15:29 pm »
If we, the People don't, it isn't happening. Most, if not all of the DOJ is compromised. Congress has its own collective and individual interests which do not include us. Even mayors are content to let their cities burn.

Awesome POST...OF THE MILLENNIUM! Just damn!

“If we, the People don't, it isn't happening.”

Something the Left agrees with.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 05:16:31 pm by aligncare »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #513 on: November 22, 2020, 04:26:36 am »
Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

For the first time in history, all the swing states Trump was winning in a historic landslide STOPPED COUNTING VOTES!

Then, in the middle of the night - they magically found millions of 100% Biden votes.

No way in hell 75 million patriots are ever going to accept this bullshit!

8:01 PM · Nov 21, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1330315359262564352

pointing-up   Let's not lose track of the coordinated fraud for weaving together the plaintiff's charges. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #514 on: November 22, 2020, 07:33:27 am »
pointing-up   Let's not lose track of the coordinated fraud for weaving together the plaintiff's charges.

@Right_in_Virginia

Really?

Who and where are our leaders?

We see the leftist leadership and media on our tv's and pontificating in our newspapers every day,but the instant someone steps forward and says he or she is in command of the rebellion,they will be arrested on federal charges.

And WHO is going to stop the feds from arresting them,Biden?

Mittens and the RINO Republicans?

One side not only has all the power of government behind them,they also have the media behind them,and the other side can't buy a tv ad,and if they did,they would be arrested for airing it.

Think the police are on your side?

Gimme a freaking break! They are on the sides of whoever it is that pays their paychecks and allows THEM to carry guns to protect THEMSELVES,were "regular citizens" would be arrested.

It's either full-on revolution in the streets with the people revolting being willing to gun down cops.

What do YOU think is going to happen,given those circumstances?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #515 on: November 22, 2020, 03:52:25 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Really?

Who and where are our leaders?

We see the leftist leadership and media on our tv's and pontificating in our newspapers every day,but the instant someone steps forward and says he or she is in command of the rebellion,they will be arrested on federal charges.

And WHO is going to stop the feds from arresting them,Biden?

Mittens and the RINO Republicans?

One side not only has all the power of government behind them,they also have the media behind them,and the other side can't buy a tv ad,and if they did,they would be arrested for airing it.

Think the police are on your side?

Gimme a freaking break! They are on the sides of whoever it is that pays their paychecks and allows THEM to carry guns to protect THEMSELVES,were "regular citizens" would be arrested.

It's either full-on revolution in the streets with the people revolting being willing to gun down cops.

What do YOU think is going to happen,given those circumstances?

Is this where I ask for my Neutron bombs?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #516 on: November 22, 2020, 04:27:34 pm »
Is this where I ask for my Neutron bombs?

@bigheadfred

Yes.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #517 on: November 22, 2020, 04:33:24 pm »
@bigheadfred

Yes.

Finally.

I ain't looking to destroy the world. Just a few enclaves that also happen to be high urban areas.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #518 on: November 22, 2020, 05:07:49 pm »
Finally.

I ain't looking to destroy the world. Just a few enclaves that also happen to be high urban areas.

I'm saving them until Coco Bean is old enough....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #519 on: November 22, 2020, 05:09:52 pm »
I'm saving them until Coco Bean is old enough....

She turned one yesterday.

Online DB

« Reply #520 on: November 22, 2020, 05:13:21 pm »
Where's Barr these days???

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #521 on: November 22, 2020, 05:16:14 pm »
Finally.

@bigheadfred

Works for me.

Go.

Make America Beautiful again.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #522 on: November 22, 2020, 05:19:49 pm »
She turned one yesterday.

That lil' gal is on her way!!
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #523 on: November 22, 2020, 05:44:28 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #524 on: November 22, 2020, 05:44:47 pm »
Finally.

@bigheadfred

Works for me.

Go.

Make America Beautiful again.

Hey, my family lives in that enclave! Besides, Donald Trump got 41.9% in New York State and many votes in the city, won Staten Island and Long Island outright. How about you guys spare us? No need to incinerate allies in your struggle, is there?