Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78742 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #450 on: November 19, 2020, 02:56:06 am »
These MFers are still hiding behind COVID to keep people from examining the ballots. Each table could be put on screen in a way these things could be examined from across the room, even. Not many people could read what's there from 6 ft. out.

"See the ballot" could be interpreted to see the paper in their hand,  and not close enough to see what's on it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #451 on: November 19, 2020, 03:02:37 am »
Short of conquest or similar sudden change, I don't see us getting that in one shot. The change has been incremental over 160 years, and while the change back should not take that long, it won't all happen at once, short of some serious overthrow of what is in place. Unfortunately the Communists are waiting for just such an opportunity to move globalist forces in and take advantage of that.

Granted... But we can easily say that ANY government that spend more than the administration before, and will not offer a balanced budget is not moving in the right (or the Conservative) direction. The problem is runaway government, above all things, and the only way to stop it is to cut off its lifeblood... which is money.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #452 on: November 19, 2020, 03:04:54 am »
Granted... But we can easily say that ANY government that spend more than the administration before, and will not offer a balanced budget is not moving in the right (or the Conservative) direction. The problem is runaway government, above all things, and the only way to stop it is to cut off its lifeblood... which is money.
That has a way of being self-correcting. Zimbabwe printed lots of money, worth more as butt wipe, provided you can eat enough to need it. Print enough US dollars, and they'll go the same way.

Gold and silver...maybe even copper will become the metals of trade, and barter.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #453 on: November 19, 2020, 01:07:50 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Important News Conference today by lawyers on a very clear and viable path to victory. Pieces are very nicely falling into place. RNC at 12:00 P.M.

7:59 AM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329408856733184008

« Reply #454 on: November 19, 2020, 01:21:54 pm »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

1. While legal commentators on cable TV and elsewhere are regurgitating the line that none of the suits brought by the Trump campaign would change enough votes to alter the outcome of the election in Pennsylvania, the Obama federal judge made exactly the opposite point

2. — that one aspect of the campaign‘s equal protection argument would cause the rejection of hundreds of thousands of votes.

Trump campaign cites Bush v. Gore in Pennsylvania election case
President Trump’s campaign repeatedly cited the US Supreme Court’s landmark ruling in the 2000 election in a bid Wednesday to keep challenging Joe Biden’s projected victory in Pennsylvania.

7:42 AM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1329404658968907777

« Reply #455 on: November 19, 2020, 01:30:04 pm »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

1. Actually, Brit, here’s a better question. Why can’t litigants get access to the data from a company that PBS, NBC, and the NYT previously questioned, which is specifically not used in Canada, and has original ties to the Venezuelan regime and Hugo Chavez.

Brit Hume
@brithume · Nov 18

Good question —

President Trump blames the election result on Dominion’s systems. Where’s the evidence? https://wsj.com/articles/rage-against-the-voting-machine-11605656036

2. I didn’t make any of this up. Serious questions about the reliability of this system, and its lack of security measures to prevent manipulation, were raised from earlier media reports, as recently as October 26. But the media are now silent.

3. What’s needed is transparency but these government bureaucracies are fighting it. Why raise these concerns about the system before the election but ignore them after the election?

7:46 AM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1329405683515723776

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #456 on: November 19, 2020, 01:32:45 pm »
Redo the whole show without mail-ins and machines. It is purple thumb time.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #457 on: November 19, 2020, 01:32:59 pm »
In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

In affidavits, GOP canvass board members claim they were bullied and say there are too many irregularities in Detroit vote to justify accepting election results.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #458 on: November 19, 2020, 01:43:54 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Important News Conference today by lawyers on a very clear and viable path to victory. Pieces are very nicely falling into place. RNC at 12:00 P.M.

7:59 AM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329408856733184008

NEW:
President Trump announces there will be a news conference regarding the election at RNC @ 12pm EST. Tune in to @OANN— Stephanie Myers (@_StephanieMyers) November 19, 2020

« Reply #459 on: November 19, 2020, 01:58:09 pm »
OAN Newsroom
 UPDATED 3:55 PM PT – Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Observers in the ongoing vote recount in Georgia found a major mistake in the ballot-counting process. On Wednesday, Georgia GOP said 9,256 votes in Dekalb County were erroneously given to Joe Biden.

The eyes of the nation are on Georgia…

Will Georgia have a rigorous investigation of all fraud/irregularities and an honest count of legal ballots?

Currently, the answer is NO. And the responsibility for that failure falls squarely on the shoulders of @GASecofState. pic.twitter.com/EF9VzYZXmo

— Rep. Jody Hice (@CongressmanHice) November 17, 2020

Officials said the initial count labeled 10,700 ballots for Biden and gave only 13 ballots to President Trump, a margin similar to those in Cuban and North Korean elections. In reality, Biden got less than 1100 of those ballots.

The Georgia GOP has submitted an affidavit of that violation to election officials and is demanding an investigation.

https://www.oann.com/ga-gop-biden-got-9626-votes-in-dekalb-county-by-mist/

« Reply #460 on: November 19, 2020, 02:02:39 pm »
Lin Wood
@LLinWood

Good morning.

District Judge has scheduled an emergency hearing this afternoon in the case I filed against @GaSecofState.

In time, these names will also be part of litigation across the country:

Dominion
Scytl
SGO Smartmatic
Clarity

TRUTH IS COMING.

http://thephaser.com/2020/11/boom-trump-staffer-says-the-server-raid-was-real/

7:58 AM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1329408661802921984

« Reply #461 on: November 19, 2020, 02:08:39 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Almost ZERO ballots rejected in Georgia this election. In years past, close to 4%. Not possible. Must have signature check on envelopes now. Very easy to do. Dems fighting because they got caught. Far more votes than needed for flip. Republicans must get tough! @BrianKempGA

8:59 AM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329424134166687744

Offline aligncare

« Reply #462 on: November 19, 2020, 03:17:57 pm »
In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

In affidavits, GOP canvass board members claim they were bullied and say there are too many irregularities in Detroit vote to justify accepting election results.

They stepped up against the shameless mobs of criminal democrats.   :flag:  There may yet be some fight left in Old Glory!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #463 on: November 19, 2020, 03:39:40 pm »
Okay, my friends...as Vinnie Barbarino used to say in Welcome Back Kotter.... "I AM SO CONFUSED!!!"

In rudimentary English without the 24pt bold font, please... is there any chance that we're going to win this??

9999hair out0000   9999hair out0000   9999hair out0000     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #464 on: November 19, 2020, 03:41:02 pm »
Okay, my friends...as Vinnie Barbarino used to say in Welcome Back Kotter.... "I AM SO CONFUSED!!!"

In rudimentary English without the 24pt bold font, please... is there any chance that we're going to win this??

9999hair out0000   9999hair out0000   9999hair out0000     :laugh:

I rudimentary Maryland English; HELL YES!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #465 on: November 19, 2020, 03:42:13 pm »
In rudimentary Maryland English; HELL YES!

:silly: :silly: :silly:    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #467 on: November 19, 2020, 03:49:35 pm »
I rudimentary Maryland English; HELL YES!

Yes! Mounting evidence of democrat collusion to steal key voting jurisdictions PLUS 73 million pissed off Trump voters (probably 80 million before the ballot theft) will not be denied a free and fair election. Count the legitimate votes then get on with Trump’s swearing in, damn it!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #468 on: November 19, 2020, 03:54:36 pm »

The proper term here is 'extortion and racketeering'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

« Reply #469 on: November 19, 2020, 04:00:03 pm »
The proper term here is 'extortion and racketeering'.

If a legitimate DOJ RICO investigation were ever launched in this election, they would need a fleet of buses to haul away all the perpetrators, and then order more orange jumpsuits.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #470 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:09 pm »
If a legitimate DOJ RICO investigation were ever launched in this election, they would need a fleet of buses to haul away all the perpetrators, and then order more orange jumpsuits.

:amen:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #471 on: November 19, 2020, 04:07:06 pm »

Screw the jumpsuits....time for blindfolds and rope. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #472 on: November 19, 2020, 04:52:00 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #473 on: November 19, 2020, 05:11:05 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buQCdCSDWQQ

LIVE: Trump Campaign Legal Team Holds Press Conference in DC 11/19/20:  Happening now!

« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 05:15:02 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #474 on: November 19, 2020, 05:13:07 pm »
Trump Tweets Shocking Video From Georgia Showing How Bad This Really Is

"Okay, so you're missing 11 batches?"

It's not that they're missing 11 batches.   It's that they have 11,000 extra votes that they can't account for.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-