Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78774 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #325 on: November 16, 2020, 02:52:59 pm »
Everyone assumes this was a glitch or a hack.

No one seems to realize this was a desired, programmed in outcome.

https://thespectator.info/2020/11/15/anti-trump-dominion-voting-systems-security-chief-was-participating-in-antifa-calls-posted-antifa-manifesto-letter-to-trump-online/?fbclid=IwAR3g9l-dYIPdA7Q8galS1JZnw_V3H7hnWnc2w3X_4UuPVQXFjYM14gk_GZY
Take some time to watch this, the data expose the presence of an algorithm to alter vote counts (switching).
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Long and involved, but explains what anomaly is present, and it's unnatural.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #326 on: November 16, 2020, 03:11:48 pm »
How curious that, as Baris notes, “Trump won the largest non-white vote share for a Republican presidential candidate in 60 years. Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.”

Robert Barnes, the foremost election analyst, observes in these “big cities in swing states run by Democrats…the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters.”

Trump’s victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were on target until, in the middle of the night, counting was arbitrarily halted. Miraculously, several hundred thousand votes – all for Biden – were mysteriously ‘found’; Trump’s real leads subsequently vanished.

The protracted, eventual outcome will determine the contemporary relevance of Stalin’s observation. No matter who wins, most pollsters already have lost their credibility and influence.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/11/14/democracy-institute-pollster-yes-i-think-this-election-was-stolen-n2579970

thebradfordfileâ„¢
@thebradfordfile

PRO TIP: You only need four cities to throw a presidential election.

12:46 PM · Nov 15, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/1328031624576049159

« Reply #327 on: November 16, 2020, 03:19:47 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

When we talk about our elections, we have to talk about "chain of custody."

You would NEVER ALLOW votes to be sent overseas to servers in foreign countries. That would be the OPPOSITE of elections security.

And yet Spanish company Scytl handled 78 million US votes.

7:58 AM · Nov 16, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1328321542074347522

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

When national security officials admit that U.S. votes were sent to foreign servers to be counted by foreign companies they're admitting there's no chain of custody for U.S. elections.

They're admitting that our elections are illegitimate.

And they're admitting they allowed it.

8:27 AM · Nov 16, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1328328787071819776

Offline aligncare

« Reply #328 on: November 16, 2020, 03:20:16 pm »
Yet, purported republicans on this site continue to say this was a free and fair election. Without evidence of such.

Democrats had the motive and the means and the opportunities planned out ahead of time. It’s in the execution where the mistakes were made and the evidence will be uncovered—given access and time.

« Reply #329 on: November 16, 2020, 03:21:58 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

"Every state that bought Dominion [voting machines] should have a criminal investigation of the officers in the state who bought the software. We even have evidence of the kickbacks." -Sidney Powell

9:34 PM · Nov 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1328164633425932289

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #330 on: November 16, 2020, 03:25:36 pm »
Attorney Lin Wood lodges lawsuit seeking to block certification of Georgia election results

"I filed a lawsuit today in federal court in Atlanta to establish that the March 6, 2020 Consent Agreement by the GA Secretary of State rendered UNLAWFUL the 11/3 GA general election," Wood tweeted on Friday.

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/lin-wood-lodges-lawsuit-seeking-block-certification-georgia-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #331 on: November 16, 2020, 03:33:46 pm »

Anybody thinking that Maricopa County Arizona is the only place where this is true?  I sure as hell don't! @mystery-ak @Smokin Joe @skeeter @Victoria33
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 04:07:19 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #332 on: November 16, 2020, 03:36:56 pm »
Yet, purported republicans on this site continue to say this was a free and fair election. Without evidence of such.

Plenty of evidence, if one watches CNN.

W watched CNN on election night.  He was ready to concede until his staff intervened.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/11/04/supreme-court-election-bush-trump/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #333 on: November 16, 2020, 03:38:02 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

"Every state that bought Dominion [voting machines] should have a criminal investigation of the officers in the state who bought the software. We even have evidence of the kickbacks." -Sidney Powell

9:34 PM · Nov 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1328164633425932289
That is the kraken talking I sure hope.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #334 on: November 16, 2020, 03:40:28 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #335 on: November 16, 2020, 04:23:09 pm »
These p.c. whores engaged in treasonous behavior of the American people, the American system, an American duly elected President, and laws.  Will they have to wait until hitlery is incarcerated before their turn arrives ???
 ****slapping  After 4+ years of obstruction, they really think they can give the current President just days. Unity me azz.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

« Reply #336 on: November 16, 2020, 05:20:44 pm »
Disputed ballots are arbitrate at special tables.  Each table has two election workers, a Democrat Party rep, and a GOP rep.  The GOP rep is here with his seeing-eye dog.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #337 on: November 16, 2020, 05:27:59 pm »

Democrats had the motive and the means and the opportunities planned out ahead of time. It’s in the execution where the mistakes were made and the evidence will be uncovered—given access and time.

I definitely don't feel that this was a free and fair election and certainly not an election devoid of fraud and corruption.

However, that fraud and corruption runs so deep and has been planned for so many years, that I have little hope that Trump will be seated and perhaps most importantly, no one will be punished, held accountable or responsible.

The integrity of our electoral process has been destroyed.

I don't see another election on the horizon nor do I see another GOP ever seated again.

Certainly this isn't what others in here want to hear, but I see this as the reality of the situation.

I would love nothing more than in a few days, posting that I was absolutely wrong!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #338 on: November 16, 2020, 05:32:59 pm »
I definitely don't feel that this was a free and fair election and certainly not an election devoid of fraud and corruption.

However, that fraud and corruption runs so deep and has been planned for so many years, that I have little hope that Trump will be seated and perhaps most importantly, no one will be punished, held accountable or responsible.

The integrity of our electoral process has been destroyed.

I don't see another election on the horizon nor do I see another GOP ever seated again.

Certainly this isn't what others in here want to hear, but I see this as the reality of the situation.

I would love nothing more than in a few days, posting that I was absolutely wrong!

Two words bolster my optimism, Sidney Powell.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #339 on: November 16, 2020, 06:13:59 pm »
Lesson I'd like you to hear:  Wonderful laws, as you have been posting, are null and void when Democrats choose to break them.  They never get punished, and they know it.
I found out yesterday that here, in my little town, they were registering votes for the same day.  Note:  That is ILLEGAL in Arizona!  Yet they did it anyway and when not stopped by an observer, they are allowed to cast their illegal votes.
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@roamer_1 

Cyber, you witnessed election fraud:

You have power to stop election fraud.  You, yes, you, have that power.

To All, at the beginning I should have presented this particular law; I will have time today, like right after I post this, to look up this in Texas law; not sure I can find it today in Pennsylvania law as their system of finding certain laws, is different than Texas and I have other things I must do today.  Here are regular words that describe this law:

If you have evidence someone, either a voter/voters, or an election official, broke the election law, take it to your District Attorney, and he is required to investigate.  Get that - required to investigate.  Maybe he says he is not going to do it; if he will not, contact your State Attorney General, and he is definitely required to investigate.

People, do not be "afraid" of job titles, people who hold those election/other offices are just like you.  Your money pays for them to do their job.

I have used this example below before, but it shows what length a State Attorney General will go to in order to stop voter fraud (I hate this example and would likely be guilty of it myself in this situation):

A District Attorney in Texas would not investigate a possible election fraud a woman committed.  The complaint then went to the Texas Attorney General, who was Greg Abbott, the now Governor.  He took this case to court, won, and gave her a fine and community service.

This woman was taking care of her mother, who was very ill.  The daughter requested a mail ballot in her mother's name to get her the ballot.  The mail ballot was there at the house, but the mother died before filling it out.  The daughter knew how her mother was voting, so she filled it out for the deceased mother and sent it in.

When a person dies in a county, a death certificate is sent to the county.  While evaluating the mail ballot it was found the mother died before the ballot was sent back.
The ballot was rejected and the election official notified the District Attorney but he refused to act.  The election official notified State Attorney General Abbott and he investigated as I said, went to court, gave the daughter a fine and community service.

See, you have power to do the same, take your evidence to your District Attorney and if he does not investigate, send it to your State Attorney General.

You can also start at the top, send your complaint directly to the State Attorney General - consider the rest in "quotes":

An individual may submit an election complaint to the Texas Secretary of State through the use of a form found online at: http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/complaintform-sos.pdf.  The Secretary of State will refer these complaints to the Office of the Attorney General to investigate the allegations and prosecute election fraud.  Chapter 273, Texas Election Code, gives the OAG authority to investigate and prosecute election code violations anywhere in Texas.  Note, for a campaign-related complaint, please contact the Texas Ethics Commission.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 06:21:50 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #340 on: November 16, 2020, 07:35:15 pm »
@Victoria33

I did not see it, but the person who did see the suspicious activities spoke before the Mohave County BOS this morning.  There was an agenda item about certifying the Canvas.  I had to leave early, and at the time it was deadlocked because a supervisor had gotten up and left and they recessed to see if they could get his vote telephonicly.

:shrug:   
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #341 on: November 16, 2020, 07:40:18 pm »
Arizona GOP Congressmen Call for Audit of Maricopa County Ballots

Joshua Caplan16 Nov 202023
3:09

A trio of Arizona Republican congressmen — Reps. Andy Biggs, Paul Gosar, and David Schweikert — have called for a “100% audit” of all ballots in Maricopa County due to what the lawmakers described as issues raised regarding the “integrity” of the Grand Canyon state’s “election systems.”

Reps. Biggs (pictured, left), Gosar (pictured,r ight), and Schweikert sent a letter last week to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to request the would-be audit’s results to be compared to the current vote totals.

“Americans and Arizonans must have full confidence in our election processes and systems in order to maintain the bedrock of our constitutional republic,” Biggs said in a statement Monday. “Although Arizona conducts elections with far more transparency and accountability than other states, there have been some issues raised about the integrity of some of our election systems within the state. For this reason, I am calling on the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to go above and beyond to assure the public of the integrity of Maricopa County’s elections. Let’s leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of accountability and transparency.”

The development comes after the Arizona Republican Party filed a lawsuit requesting a hand recount of votes by precinct, accusing Maricopa County of violating the law.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/16/arizona-gop-congressmen-call-for-audit-of-maricopa-county-ballots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #342 on: November 16, 2020, 09:31:13 pm »
Lin Wood
@LLinWood

Here is a suggested course of action for GA Governor @BrianKempGA:

1. Order a special session of GA legislature.
2. Resign.
3. Admit guilt.
4. Go to prison.
5. Ask for cell near @GaSecofState
Accountability for wrongdoing is called JUSTICE.

3:51 PM · Nov 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1328440521312907266

« Reply #343 on: November 16, 2020, 09:49:30 pm »
@Bigun  --- Have you seen this?

Trump's Sep 12, 2018 EO:  https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

Leigh Dundas
@LeighDundas_1

Breaking: What Trump's Declaration of a National Emergency to deal with the threat of interference in US elections - paired with his legal team's comments this weekend - actually means.

Video:

https://twitter.com/LeighDundas_1/status/1328391445414248448

12:36 PM · Nov 16, 2020·Twitter for Android

In case you can't get to it through Facebook, here's Leigh Dundas' explanation on YouTube

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=N7UEyoltiNg&app=desktop

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 09:53:01 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #344 on: November 16, 2020, 10:03:47 pm »
Tricia Flanagan (R-NJ) For U.S. Senate
@NewDayForNJ

BREAKING—Pres Trump has been called to an emergency meeting at the White House with his legal team.  Massive legal filing imminent.

3:09 PM · Nov 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/NewDayForNJ/status/1328430023955656704

I'm guessing the "emergency" is high drama, more likely the meeting was scheduled.  (They did meet)

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #346 on: November 16, 2020, 10:05:43 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Fake recount going on in Georgia means nothing because they are not allowing signatures to be looked at and verified. Break the unconstitutional Consent Decree!

9:04 AM · Nov 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328338241284616193

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Georgia won’t let us look at the all important signature match. Without that the recount is MEANINGLESS. Open up unconstitutional Consent Decree, NOW! @BrianKempGA

11:59 AM · Nov 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328382287331856384

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 10:07:28 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #347 on: November 16, 2020, 10:09:03 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The rate of rejected Mail-In Ballots is 30 X’s lower in Pennsylvania this year than it was in 2016. This is why they kept our poll watchers and observers out of the “SACRED” vote counting rooms!

4:23 PM · Nov 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328448530504163329

« Reply #348 on: November 16, 2020, 10:10:30 pm »
Posted it this morning @Right_in_Virginia   

Sorry ... I have GOT to catch up on all these threads.  At least I knew you'd be interested.   :laugh:

@Bigun

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 10:12:46 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #349 on: November 16, 2020, 10:58:54 pm »
@Bigun  --- Have you seen this?

Trump's Sep 12, 2018 EO:  https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

In case you can't get to it through Facebook, here's Leigh Dundas' explanation on YouTube

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=N7UEyoltiNg&app=desktop

I’d read some rumors recently but didn’t give it much thought, well...

Merry Christmas!