Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78824 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #300 on: November 15, 2020, 08:22:59 pm »
It's not just Twitter and Facebook. The Conservative Tree house is being kicked off WordPress:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/15/the-treehouse-is-deplatformed/

This kind of crap is why we abandoned our plan to move our TBR server to Amazon Web Service.  What cinched it for me is when AWS deleted the Plandemic movie, and they issued a notice that any reference to COVID-19 that didn't follow the Democrat line would be deleted.  I think you can see the problem for our Forum.  I think you, @BassWrangler were the first to warn us about this move.

No Effin' Way.  We're "free" and intend to keep it that way.   :patriot:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #301 on: November 15, 2020, 08:42:29 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Doing a great job in Georgia. Their recount is a scam, means nothing. Must see fraudulent signatures which is prohibited by stupidly signed & unconstitutional consent decree. @BrianKempGA

Lin Wood
@LLinWood

Time to reflect & consider the path ahead while being mindful to focus on this day because tomorrow will take care of itself.

Also remember that when it feels like chaos, it is a plan.

Stay strong. Speak truth. Be fearless.

Pray for our country & @realDonaldTrump.

#FightBack

7:32 AM · Nov 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327952603318194178

BassWrangler

« Reply #302 on: November 15, 2020, 08:43:14 pm »
This kind of crap is why we abandoned our plan to move our TBR server to Amazon Web Service.  What cinched it for me is when AWS deleted the Plandemic movie, and they issued a notice that any reference to COVID-19 that didn't follow the Democrat line would be deleted.  I think you can see the problem for our Forum.  I think you, @BassWrangler were the first to warn us about this move.

No Effin' Way.  We're "free" and intend to keep it that way.   :patriot:

@Cyber Liberty
Myst and the rest of us are fortunate to have you to help keep things running on the more independent set-up. And so far no late night drives to San Jose to "restart the server" :rolling:

But I don't think it was me that warned about AWS censorship. I have been surprised how far the tech censorship has gone. I think the core issue is that we allowed the media to misrepresent Trump as a racist for so long, that it's now accepted as ground truth by most of the lefties that infest big tech. Because they think they are battling nazis, they are completely untethered by normal considerations of fairness and customer service.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #303 on: November 15, 2020, 08:44:11 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Doing a great job in Georgia. Their recount is a scam, means nothing. Must see fraudulent signatures which is prohibited by stupidly signed & unconstitutional consent decree. @BrianKempGA

7:32 AM · Nov 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327952603318194178

Is that a rising sun, or a setting sun??  You decide.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #304 on: November 15, 2020, 08:51:30 pm »
Anyone else see Rudy and Sidney Powell on Maria Bartiromo's show? I have a lot of respect for Sidney, but this Dominion / Smartatic thing sounds a bit looney. I hope they have incontrovertable evidence and they better present it tout suite or the last days of the Trump Admin won't be remembered fondly.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #305 on: November 15, 2020, 09:02:04 pm »
Anyone else see Rudy and Sidney Powell on Maria Bartiromo's show? I have a lot of respect for Sidney, but this Dominion / Smartatic thing sounds a bit looney. I hope they have incontrovertable evidence and they better present it tout suite or the last days of the Trump Admin won't be remembered fondly.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #306 on: November 15, 2020, 10:00:45 pm »
Why has it been kept a secret, there are deities to be worshiped here ?  I feel so uninformed !
 8888crybaby :smokin: 8888crybaby
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

« Reply #307 on: November 15, 2020, 10:07:49 pm »

No, I didn't see the show.  My opinion however of Giuliani is not exactly good; I don't trust him and I believe him to be one of Trump's enemies.  I don't trust him anymore than I trust his son-in-law Kushner.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #308 on: November 15, 2020, 10:51:09 pm »
A square with only two sides

Crap. I counted eight.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #309 on: November 15, 2020, 11:10:41 pm »
Crap. I counted eight.

Next you'll claim the earth ain't flat.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #310 on: November 15, 2020, 11:20:34 pm »
@bigheadfred
@others
@libertybele

Please go to the TBR at link below and read my post 454 about electronic voting machines/tabulators as researched by 10 professional election machine experts.  This will answer your questions about whether these machines are on the internet or not, and some are.  This is excellent information.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419614.msg2327188/topicseen.html#msg2327188
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 11:21:22 pm by Victoria33 »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #311 on: November 15, 2020, 11:22:06 pm »
@bigheadfred
@others
@libertybele

Please go to the TBR at link below and read my post 454 about electronic voting machines/tabulators as researched by 10 professional election machine experts.  This will answer your questions about whether these machines are on the internet or not, and some are.  This is excellent information.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419614.msg2327188/topicseen.html#msg2327188

Thanks.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #312 on: November 15, 2020, 11:37:56 pm »
Cyber, you said, "Wowie!  Are new "strange bedfellows" being formed?"
@Cyber Liberty

Remember, I said people not used to voting by mail may make one of two errors, or one of the errors, and the ballot would be rejected.  Either they would not put the actual ballot in the security envelope, or did not sign the back of the Mailing Envelope.

That is what happened here.  However, they broke the law BIG TIME when they notified the voter so the voter could vote a provisional ballot on election day.  If I had done that as the Judge of the Early Voting Ballot Board, I would be in prison for a while.  Now, I did have to write every voter whose ballot was rejected, after the election, to tell them why their ballot was rejected.

"The complaint filed by the Trump Campaign alleges that County Boards of Election pre-canvassed ballots prior to 7:00 am on election day.  In doing so, they were able to identify voters whose ballots were defective and would be rejected.  Elections officials then disclosed that information to voters and others which resulted in the voter being allowed to cast a provisional ballot on election day.

BassWrangler

« Reply #313 on: November 15, 2020, 11:59:29 pm »
No, I didn't see the show.  My opinion however of Giuliani is not exactly good; I don't trust him and I believe him to be one of Trump's enemies.  I don't trust him anymore than I trust his son-in-law Kushner.

I don't believe he's malicious, but I do think he's not the best person to be representing this effort to the public.

Although in all fairness, I don't feel like I know what's going on with the Trump admin any more. The complete nothing burger that the Durham investigation turned out to be really shook my confidence that it's anything but a total clown show there. Would love to be proven wrong.

Online libertybele

« Reply #314 on: November 16, 2020, 12:07:12 am »
I don't believe he's malicious, but I do think he's not the best person to be representing this effort to the public.

Although in all fairness, I don't feel like I know what's going on with the Trump admin any more. The complete nothing burger that the Durham investigation turned out to be really shook my confidence that it's anything but a total clown show there. Would love to be proven wrong.

One of the major problems has always been with Trump's selection of his AG and the corruption just trickles down.  Why he selected the people that he has; Sessions, Rosenstein, Barr, Giuliani, etc., is beyond my comprehension .... something just isn't right.  To boot he sits Kushner in the WH.  ...something just isn't right.  Perhaps keeping his enemies as close as possible, but Giuliani would be the last person I would have asked to help me in this situation.....   Hello, Mr. President .... HELLO perhaps use Cruz with all of his knowledge and expertise in this area???  .... no instead he uses one of his NY cronies ... WRONG choice of people yet again!! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #315 on: November 16, 2020, 12:09:32 am »
Remember, I said people not used to voting by mail may make one of two errors, or one of the errors, and the ballot would be rejected.  Either they would not put the actual ballot in the security envelope, or did not sign the back of the Mailing Envelope.

That is what happened here.  However, they broke the law BIG TIME when they notified the voter so the voter could vote a provisional ballot on election day.  If I had done that as the Judge of the Early Voting Ballot Board, I would be in prison for a while.  Now, I did have to write every voter whose ballot was rejected, after the election, to tell them why their ballot was rejected.

"The complaint filed by the Trump Campaign alleges that County Boards of Election pre-canvassed ballots prior to 7:00 am on election day.  In doing so, they were able to identify voters whose ballots were defective and would be rejected.  Elections officials then disclosed that information to voters and others which resulted in the voter being allowed to cast a provisional ballot on election day.

I found out yesterday that here, in my little town, they were registering votes for the same day.  Note:  That is ILLEGAL in Arizona!  Yet they did it anyway and when not stopped by an observer, they are allowed to cast their illegal votes.

Lesson I'd like you to hear:  Wonderful laws, as you have been posting, are null and void when Democrats choose to break them.  They never get punished, and they know it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 12:16:00 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #316 on: November 16, 2020, 01:02:22 am »
Sunday, November 15, 2020
NY Times' Michigan Data: Massive Vote Dump at 6AM Wednesday (96% for Biden) Used To Overcome Huge Trump Lead

For the startling analysis of apparent Pennsylvania vote manipulation, please see this post.

I've retrieved all of The New York Times' 2020 presidential datasets, which have a time-series of voting data from a company called Edison Research. Here, for instance, is Michigan's.

Below is a graph depicting the shifts in votes in Michigan starting on election day. The X-axis is the date/time and the Y-axis represents the change in votes (positive values denote shifts for Trump, negative values represent shifts for Biden, in hundreds).

May I call your attention to the differences between the left and the right sides of the graph?

more
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2020/11/ny-times-michigan-data-massive-vote.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&m=1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #317 on: November 16, 2020, 02:04:17 am »
I counted eight as well.

Do we live in a 2D or 3D world?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

« Reply #318 on: November 16, 2020, 02:08:10 am »
@Hoodat

No.

PLEASE don't tell me more.

Did you know that Roamer can kill two stones with one bird?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #319 on: November 16, 2020, 02:10:34 am »
Don't be silly. If it was flat, I wouldn't trip over bits of it, and water wouldn't form puddles.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #320 on: November 16, 2020, 02:11:02 am »
@roamer_1 found the final digit of Pi years ago.  It's "3"

Roamer can divide by zero.  He has counted to infinity.  Twice.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #321 on: November 16, 2020, 04:59:06 am »
Because they think they are battling nazis, they are completely untethered by normal considerations of fairness and customer service.

How far tech has fallen since the heady days of Groklaw...

« Reply #322 on: November 16, 2020, 02:19:00 pm »
How curious that, as Baris notes, “Trump won the largest non-white vote share for a Republican presidential candidate in 60 years. Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.”

Robert Barnes, the foremost election analyst, observes in these “big cities in swing states run by Democrats…the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters.”

Trump’s victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were on target until, in the middle of the night, counting was arbitrarily halted. Miraculously, several hundred thousand votes – all for Biden – were mysteriously ‘found’; Trump’s real leads subsequently vanished.

The protracted, eventual outcome will determine the contemporary relevance of Stalin’s observation. No matter who wins, most pollsters already have lost their credibility and influence.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/11/14/democracy-institute-pollster-yes-i-think-this-election-was-stolen-n2579970

« Reply #323 on: November 16, 2020, 02:50:33 pm »
Lin Wood
@LLinWood

This lawsuit was filed by me. It is not about me. It is about you. The People.

Light must shine on deals made in dark rooms. Deals intended to subvert will of We The People.

We will not go quietly in the night. We will #FightBack in the light of day.

2020-11-13 Complaint - L. Wood v. Raffensperger et al.pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ta0rze1m3flzk5o/2020-11-13%20Complaint%20-%20L.%20Wood%20v.%20Raffensperger%20et%20al.pdf?dl=0

9:34 AM · Nov 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1327983404751736832

« Reply #324 on: November 16, 2020, 02:52:01 pm »
Lin Wood
@LLinWood

GA & California have something in common - unlawful mail ballots.

GA election was unlawful & void.

Governor Kemp @BrianKempGA MUST order a special session of GA legislature.

@realDonaldTrump won re-election by a historic landslide.

Do your job, Brian.

11:20 PM · Nov 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1328191134456229891