Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78788 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #275 on: November 15, 2020, 02:51:42 pm »
@sneakypete @roamer_1 @christian @Hoodat

If sneaks is creeped, I'm creeped. 

I never knew roamer could do all those things.  Some of 'em are embellishments, I think.  The only thing I know for sure is he started a survival fire one subzero night by grinding his teeth.  I'm pretty sure that happened.

Well to be fair, most of that sort of thing has only happened a time or two... And I prefer to kill my griz with a fork and a butter knife... I ain't without manners, and it saves on dishes.

happy77

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #276 on: November 15, 2020, 02:55:55 pm »
Well to be fair, most of that sort of thing has only happened a time or two... And I prefer to kill my griz with a fork and a butter knife... I ain't without manners, and it saves on dishes.

happy77

:beer:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #277 on: November 15, 2020, 03:00:50 pm »
@sneakypete @roamer_1 @christian @Hoodat

If sneaks is creeped, I'm creeped. 

I never knew roamer could do all those things.  Some of 'em are embellishments, I think.  The only thing I know for sure is he started a survival fire one subzero night by grinding his teeth.  I'm pretty sure that happened.

@Lando Lincoln @sneakypete @Right_in_Virginia

All it reveals to me is that it's @Hoodat that is 1st to break his ankle complaining in (not to) the backroom soon as anybody puts @roamer_1 in the crosshairs on any thread here.  What a steaming pile.

:whistle:   :whistle:   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

« Reply #278 on: November 15, 2020, 03:37:25 pm »
@Hoodat

That HAS to be the most deranged 'fan boi" post I have ever read in all the years I have been on the web. It flat creeped me out,which is something I didn't even think was possible.

@sneakypete

Thanks, I do try.

btw, did you know that Roamer can build a square with only three sides?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #279 on: November 15, 2020, 03:44:10 pm »
Vetting a law firm is fishing in a cesspool.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #280 on: November 15, 2020, 03:46:45 pm »
@sneakypete

Thanks, I do try.

@roamer_1 found the final digit of Pi years ago.  It's "3"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #281 on: November 15, 2020, 04:01:34 pm »
@roamer_1 found the final digit of Pi years ago.  It's "3"

No.. It's Lime. That's the key. What a disappointment that turned out to be.  :shrug:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #282 on: November 15, 2020, 04:10:49 pm »
No.. It's Lime. That's the key. What a disappointment that turned out to be.  :shrug:

I see what you did there.  :pondering:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online roamer_1

« Reply #283 on: November 15, 2020, 04:12:26 pm »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #284 on: November 15, 2020, 04:29:51 pm »

@sneakypete

Thanks, I do try.

A square with only two sides

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #285 on: November 15, 2020, 04:35:06 pm »
A square with only two sides

Three sided square.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #286 on: November 15, 2020, 04:39:54 pm »
I tried to bend this toward pie...

So who really cares. Pie are round. Cornbread are square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #287 on: November 15, 2020, 05:06:50 pm »
@sneakypete

Thanks, I do try.

@Hoodat

No.

PLEASE don't tell me more.

I do have to admit that I think I am beginning to detect a whiff of sarcasm,though.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 05:08:35 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #288 on: November 15, 2020, 05:09:50 pm »
@Lando Lincoln @sneakypete @Right_in_Virginia

All it reveals to me is that it's @Hoodat that is 1st to break his ankle complaining in (not to) the backroom soon as anybody puts @roamer_1 in the crosshairs on any thread here.  What a steaming pile.

:whistle:   :whistle:   :whistle:

The irony of @DCPatriot criticizing someone for hero-worship.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #289 on: November 15, 2020, 05:12:03 pm »
I can build an entire universe with only one side.

Mine. Teehee

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #290 on: November 15, 2020, 05:15:41 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #291 on: November 15, 2020, 05:32:51 pm »
Second Law Firm This Week Bows Out of a Trump Campaign Lawsuit
https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/13/second-law-firm-this-week-bows-out-of-a-trump-campaign-lawsuit/

@mystery-ak

Looks to me like the DNC has put the word out to the "DC Insiders law firms" whose fame and fortune is primarily tied to goobermint work that any who help Trump will be shut out of future contracts.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #292 on: November 15, 2020, 05:33:09 pm »
Second Law Firm This Week Bows Out of a Trump Campaign Lawsuit
https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/13/second-law-firm-this-week-bows-out-of-a-trump-campaign-lawsuit/

From the article:

According to Reuters, the law firm was “facing criticism over its work for the campaign from some Democrats and The Lincoln Project, a group of anti-Trump Republicans.”

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #293 on: November 15, 2020, 06:17:51 pm »
From the article:

@Hoodat

Ya gotta love it when these sanctimonious DC "insider Ivy League" law firms who are always pontificating about "justice and the rule of law!" get outed as the self-serving,cowardly,money-grabbing weasels they really are.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #294 on: November 15, 2020, 06:23:05 pm »
@Hoodat

Ya gotta love it when these sanctimonious DC "insider Ivy League" law firms who are always pontificating about "justice and the rule of law!" get outed as the self-serving,cowardly,money-grabbing weasels they really are.

@sneakypete  @Hoodat

I believe this is done in the same vein as national brands trying to stay off the radar from organized/targeted boycotts.

They have to think of the rest of the partners and associates of their firms, so they run like hell when exposed supporting this Administration.

PS:  remember what Rush Limbaugh proved long ago... a dozen people can appear like 50,000 when they sit at their keyboards in their underwear.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 06:25:04 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #295 on: November 15, 2020, 06:27:20 pm »
@sneakypete  @Hoodat

I believe this is done in the same vein as national brands trying to stay off the radar from organized/targeted boycotts.

They have to think of the rest of the partners and associates of their firms, so they run like hell when exposed supporting this Administration.

@DCPatriot

Law firms who specialize in government laws,affairs,and regulations do NOT get THAT "pass".

They are either FOR the rule of law and settling disputes peacefully,or they are little more than anarchists themselves.

BassWrangler

« Reply #296 on: November 15, 2020, 06:51:45 pm »
This is the way our Republic ends - not with a bang, but with a whimper.

The left has effectively neutered the 1st (people scared to contribute to Trump for fear of reprisals, MSM and bug tech censorship) and now the 6th amendment (can't get legal representation because law firms fear reprisals). 2nd amendment is next.

BassWrangler

« Reply #297 on: November 15, 2020, 07:56:02 pm »
It's not just Twitter and Facebook. The Conservative Tree house is being kicked off WordPress:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/15/the-treehouse-is-deplatformed/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #298 on: November 15, 2020, 08:05:53 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION!

9:19 AM · Nov 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327979630477922304

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #299 on: November 15, 2020, 08:15:31 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia  &  @christian

A warning to you both.  @roamer_1 is not a kool-aid drinker.  So stop offering him kool-aid.

He is not a troll.  In fact, when it comes to actual issues, he is probably the most consistent poster on this entire forum.  And cowardly?  He could kill a grizzly with his teeth.  Some people piss their names in the snow.  Roamer does that in concrete.  He keeps a pillow under his gun.  He can strangle a man with a cordless phone.  Jesus may walk on water, but Roamer can swim through dry land.

And yes, I still want to have Roamer's baby.

I thought this was pretty clever  @Hoodat   Have I missed something?