Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78717 times)

Offline chisek

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #250 on: November 14, 2020, 08:43:12 pm »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #251 on: November 14, 2020, 09:50:23 pm »
I have yet to see a single Dominion executive or spokesperson come forward and vouch for the integrity of their machines.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #252 on: November 14, 2020, 10:09:33 pm »
Looks to me someones election victory is being ignored.  give credit where credit is due.  The evil Trump and Republicans had to be defeated,and though the democrats were far worse, they need to be ignored and given a pass.  Congrats roamer1, hands down you got your way, and that goes for your stooges too.
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #253 on: November 14, 2020, 10:13:19 pm »
Looks to me someones election victory is being ignored.  give credit where credit is due.  The evil Trump and Republicans had to be defeated,and though the democrats were far worse, they need to be ignored and given a pass.  Congrats roamer1, hands down you got your way, and that goes for your stooges too.
 :smokin:

In the first place, it is considered good practice to ping someone when you mention them @christian , especially so when that person is not involved in the thread the mention happens on.

And why are you congratulating me? I got no dog in this hunt either way.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #254 on: November 14, 2020, 10:16:48 pm »
I have yet to see a single Dominion executive or spokesperson come forward and vouch for the integrity of their machines.

@Hoodat

Has anyone in the media even ASKED them a question?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #255 on: November 14, 2020, 11:09:05 pm »
Porter Wright: Law Firm That Dropped Trump Advises CCP-Linked Firms, Aided in Outsourcing U.S. Jobs to China
    November 13, 2020
Natalie Winters
It was announced this week that Porter Wright would no longer represent the Trump campaign in its efforts to expose Democrat voter fraud.

But while Porter Wright refuses to provide counsel to President Trump, the law firm is willing to collaborate with the Chinese Communist Party and employ individuals with ties to the regime.

Yuanyou “Sunny” Yang – Of Counsel at the firm’s Pennsylvania office – describes in her bio that she “represents Chinese entities doing business in the U.S., as well as U.S. entities pursing investments and operating in China.” ...

Yang’s resume reveals that Porter Wright has represented a host of Chinese companies, which are invariably linked to the Chinese Communist government which is hostile to President Trump and his “America First” agenda. ...
Full story

Sounds like someone should have done a better job vetting law firms.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #256 on: November 14, 2020, 11:12:27 pm »
Porter Wright: Law Firm That Dropped Trump Advises CCP-Linked Firms, Aided in Outsourcing U.S. Jobs to China
    November 13, 2020
Natalie WintersFull story

Sounds like someone should have done a better job vetting law firms.

@mountaineer

No kidding.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #257 on: November 14, 2020, 11:23:37 pm »
US Army Seized Dominion Voting Systems Servers in Germany!
ByJeff Stevens
Published on November 13, 2020

One day after President Donald Trump tweeted about a report that Dominion Voting System had deleted 2.7 million trump votes nationwide, Rep. Louis Gohmert has confirmed that a US forces have seized servers containing election data in Frankfurt, Germany.

Countless mainstream news outlets have been working overtime to disprove any accounts of any discrepancies caused by Dominion Systems, claiming that the voting inaccuracies were caused by “human error” and only effected two counties in Georgia and Michigan.

The big question in my mind is why would US voting data have been stored in servers in Frankfurt-freakin-Germany and why isn’t it being covered by anyone in the media? I guess they are waiting for Trump to tweet about it. ... More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #258 on: November 14, 2020, 11:25:23 pm »
In the first place, it is considered good practice to ping someone when you mention them @christian , especially so when that person is not involved in the thread the mention happens on.

Let's be fair @roamer_1   -- @chisek probably read your endless posting on other election and election-related threads.  As a troll, your primary mission is to be noticed.   So, good job roamer.

And why are you congratulating me? I got no dog in this hunt either way.

Of course you do or you would pass on posting about the election.  You're just too cowardly to admit what it is.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 11:27:07 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #259 on: November 14, 2020, 11:34:57 pm »
US Army Seized Dominion Voting Systems Servers in Germany!
ByJeff Stevens
Published on November 13, 2020

One day after President Donald Trump tweeted about a report that Dominion Voting System had deleted 2.7 million trump votes nationwide, Rep. Louis Gohmert has confirmed that a US forces have seized servers containing election data in Frankfurt, Germany.

Countless mainstream news outlets have been working overtime to disprove any accounts of any discrepancies caused by Dominion Systems, claiming that the voting inaccuracies were caused by “human error” and only effected two counties in Georgia and Michigan.

The big question in my mind is why would US voting data have been stored in servers in Frankfurt-freakin-Germany and why isn’t it being covered by anyone in the media? I guess they are waiting for Trump to tweet about it. ... More

@mountaineer
I agree,and the answer seems obvious. They wanted to keep them out of reach of US authorities.

Evidentially Trump has been keeping a closer watch on all this than any of us suspected.

I have to admit I AM curious about how US authorities were able to so quickly put there hands on those servers in Germany,though. There HAD to have been a lot of "behind the scenes" dealing going on none of knew anything about. That's not the sort of thing you can accomplish on the fly. It takes planning and cooperation.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #260 on: November 15, 2020, 02:21:41 am »
Let's be fair @roamer_1   -- @chisek probably read your endless posting on other election and election-related threads.  As a troll, your primary mission is to be noticed.   So, good job roamer.

Of course you do or you would pass on posting about the election.  You're just too cowardly to admit what it is.

Well I don;t know who this @chisek  is @Right_in_Virginia ... It was @christian that I addressed.

All I need say though, as to your comment... A conservative, preaching Conservatism, on a conservative forum, could only be construed as a troll in the fevered fanatacism of a Tumpist.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #261 on: November 15, 2020, 02:43:06 am »
I thought pings were for naval warfare. Pings, pongs, whatever ? You declare non-interest in what you striven so hard for is surprising modesty on you part.  Do you want a list of your assertions?  they don't lie.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #262 on: November 15, 2020, 03:06:56 am »
I thought pings were for naval warfare. Pings, pongs, whatever ? You declare non-interest in what you striven so hard for is surprising modesty on you part.  Do you want a list of your assertions?  they don't lie.

You've already tried that crap. And failed.

my allegiance is to Conservatism. I owe no fealty to your cause.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #263 on: November 15, 2020, 03:23:15 am »
@christian  @roamer_1

Please, friends!  Attack the Democrats, not each other!  Touch mitts, go to your corners and come out fighting!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #264 on: November 15, 2020, 03:57:27 am »
Georgia Update

First and foremost, Kemp and Raffensperger cannot be trusted.  Kemp especially.  There is an attempt ongoing to toss the Lt. Gov. (Geoff Duncan) under the bus.  Duncan is innocent and has nothing to do with the corruption with Dominion.

The Lin Wood lawsuit
This is expected to fail.  Although the Secretary of State did operate outside the law in changing the mail-in ballot rules, there is some stipulation in a law passed ten years ago granting the Governor executive powers in the event of an emergency, and the Governor utilized that authority at the beginning of the SARS-2 outbreak.  Plus the fact that this suit should have been filed before the election and not after.

The Recount
The Trump team is not asking for a recount.  They are asking for an audit.  The corrupt Governor and Sec. of State are not complying.  The "hand count" they have ordered is not really a hand count.  All they are doing is re-feeding the same ballots into the same machines again.  No one participating in the recount is expecting any different results (including the Dems), which is why there has been no objection to it from Stacey Abrams and her crew.

Speaking of Abrams, there is an issue with mail-in ballots that were sent out early, especially the ones sent to military voters.  The ballots were flawed in that they did not have the Vice Presidential candidates written on them.  There were some down-ballot Amendment proposals missing as well.  It turns out that some voters wrote in the names of the Vice Presidential candidates on the ballots below the Presidential candidate names before returning them.  Stacy Abrams and the Democrats had successfully gotten those ballots rejected on account of them being improperly marked, even though the correct oval was filled in for their Presidential candidate.  Someone on Trump's side argued that either you include those ballots, or you reject ALL ballots that were missing the VP names on account that those ballots were not representative of the election at hand.

As usual, Democrats are on the opposite side of equal protection.  The Trump position is all or nothing.  All ballots treated the same.  The Democrat position is that the deficient ballots be counted, but only if no one wrote in the names of the VP candidates.  A judge in one county is supposed to rule on this tomorrow.

The belief is that if they count all the deficient ballots including the ones where intelligent voters filled in the missing candidate names, then Trump wins.  And if they toss out all deficient ballots, then Trump wins.  Which is why the Democrats are being selective on which ballots should count and which ones should not.

There is SCOTUS precedent on this (Bush v. Gore).  In that case, a 7-2 majority ruled that equal protection did apply, and that the rules had to be consistent throughout the State.

In the mean time, I ask everyone's prayers here.  Pray for those on the ground contesting the stealing of this election.  Pray for their strength, courage, and persistence.  Pray favor over their arguments.  And pray that all corruption will be exposed, and that the people will hunger for righteousness.  Tomorrow would be a good time to begin fasting again.

Thanks.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #265 on: November 15, 2020, 04:01:48 am »
@Hoodat, thanks for the update!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #266 on: November 15, 2020, 04:02:23 am »
Thanks for the comprehensive update @Hoodat

My prayers continue.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #267 on: November 15, 2020, 04:11:13 am »

@Right_in_Virginia  &  @christian

A warning to you both.  @roamer_1 is not a kool-aid drinker.  So stop offering him kool-aid.

He is not a troll.  In fact, when it comes to actual issues, he is probably the most consistent poster on this entire forum.  And cowardly?  He could kill a grizzly with his teeth.  Some people piss their names in the snow.  Roamer does that in concrete.  He keeps a pillow under his gun.  He can strangle a man with a cordless phone.  Jesus may walk on water, but Roamer can swim through dry land.

And yes, I still want to have Roamer's baby.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #268 on: November 15, 2020, 04:18:22 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!

10:11 PM · Nov 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327811527123103746

Offline aligncare

« Reply #269 on: November 15, 2020, 04:32:59 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!

10:11 PM · Nov 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327811527123103746

Heard Jenna Ellis in an interview. Impressive. A real powerhouse speaker.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #270 on: November 15, 2020, 06:07:21 am »

A warning to you both.  @roamer_1 is not a kool-aid drinker.  So stop offering him kool-aid.

He is not a troll.  In fact, when it comes to actual issues, he is probably the most consistent poster on this entire forum.  And cowardly?  He could kill a grizzly with his teeth.  Some people piss their names in the snow.  Roamer does that in concrete.  He keeps a pillow under his gun.  He can strangle a man with a cordless phone.  Jesus may walk on water, but Roamer can swim through dry land.

:poo:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #271 on: November 15, 2020, 07:47:37 am »

You're pretty consistent yourself @Hoodat   :beer: :seeya:

But stop with the baby crap... You just want to be a baby mamma for the child support and welfare check... That don't fit into my budget so much nowadays...  :whistle: :silly:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #272 on: November 15, 2020, 01:45:35 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #273 on: November 15, 2020, 01:55:36 pm »

@Hoodat

That HAS to be the most deranged 'fan boi" post I have ever read in all the years I have been on the web. It flat creeped me out,which is something I didn't even think was possible.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #274 on: November 15, 2020, 02:34:59 pm »
@Hoodat

That HAS to be the most deranged 'fan boi" post I have ever read in all the years I have been on the web. It flat creeped me out,which is something I didn't even think was possible.

@sneakypete @roamer_1 @christian @Hoodat

If sneaks is creeped, I'm creeped. 

I never knew roamer could do all those things.  Some of 'em are embellishments, I think.  The only thing I know for sure is he started a survival fire one subzero night by grinding his teeth.  I'm pretty sure that happened. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 02:36:07 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck