Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78026 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #1350 on: January 02, 2021, 06:33:42 pm »
Give me a break. No one with a brain (outside of Kasich's immediate family) thinks he has any chance of winning the nomination, much less the presidency.

Where did I say he did?  I am not the one who brought up Chop Chop in the first place.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1351 on: January 02, 2021, 06:41:16 pm »
@BassWrangler

It's really amazing how an ineffective leader like Trump managed to accomplish more than any other Republican President in the 20th Century,ain't it?

AND.....,he did it despite being stabbed in the back by the careerists in  his own party.

He got stabbed in the back because:

1) He attempted to fight a war on too many fronts simultaneously. The swamp can't be drained overnight.
2) He had an incredibly hard time filling and retaining a cabinet. He repeatedly threw his own appointees under the bus, loudly and publicly, leading many qualified candidates to reject the idea of working in a Trump Admin. This is how we ended up with someone like Barr - he literally had nothing to lose because he was already retired. It's a miracle we got some decent people, like Pompeo, in that climate of fear and mistrust.
3) He appears to only think tactically, not strategically.
4) He massively underestimated the evil of the Democrat Party. He's used to people liking him, and in his heart of hearts he's always thinking, "if I just explain to them my motives, which are altruistic, they will surely realize I am good and will do the right thing." I think he finally figured it out a year ago, but too late.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1352 on: January 02, 2021, 06:43:00 pm »
Where did I say he did?  I am not the one who brought up Chop Chop in the first place.

Hmm, I thought you were replying to me. I didn't mention Ka-sick (can't stand that guy!). Sorry for the confusion.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1353 on: January 02, 2021, 06:50:13 pm »
Hmm, I thought you were replying to me. I didn't mention Ka-sick (can't stand that guy!). Sorry for the confusion.

Not a problem...

Here's to angling in 3 or 4 months.  :beer:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1354 on: January 02, 2021, 07:08:57 pm »
Not a problem...

Here's to angling in 3 or 4 months.  :beer:

Can’t wait for Spring. This time of year it's dark and gloomy all day here. And people take their Christmas lights down, so you don't even have that to cheer you up.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1355 on: January 02, 2021, 07:43:55 pm »
Any traction by chop chop Kasich in 2024 will be suicide by the GOP.

LOL!  I am not about to challenge you on this, but simply state I forgot this thing:

:sarc:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1356 on: January 02, 2021, 07:44:53 pm »
Bluster comment in my post was clearly about the presenter in the video, not Trump.

:beer:

(I was being a wise-guy.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1357 on: January 02, 2021, 07:46:12 pm »

That was me, needling a couple of Never Trumps.  :smokin:
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1358 on: January 03, 2021, 12:28:02 am »
That was me, needling a couple of Never Trumps.  :smokin:

Not a never Trump. I voted for him.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1359 on: January 03, 2021, 01:23:46 am »
Not a never Trump. I voted for him.

Never said you were because I know it's not true. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1360 on: January 03, 2021, 01:36:25 am »
Trump succeeded where other have failed before because of his bluster, not despite it.

You're kidding, right?

He has succeeded at literally almost nothing. If there is no challenge to the election, his entire set of 'accomplishments' will be wholly overturned. Largely by the end of next month.
Live by the EO, die by the EO.

Success would be a Republican Party united under Conservative principles, writing Conservative laws and Conservatives given the levers of power... Permanently overturning decades of liberal advances. THAT would be winning.

Are we winning yet? Oh hell no. Not by a long shot.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 01:37:11 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1361 on: January 03, 2021, 03:44:01 am »
He got stabbed in the back because:

1) He attempted to fight a war on too many fronts simultaneously. The swamp can't be drained overnight.
2) He had an incredibly hard time filling and retaining a cabinet. He repeatedly threw his own appointees under the bus, loudly and publicly, leading many qualified candidates to reject the idea of working in a Trump Admin. This is how we ended up with someone like Barr - he literally had nothing to lose because he was already retired. It's a miracle we got some decent people, like Pompeo, in that climate of fear and mistrust.
3) He appears to only think tactically, not strategically.
4) He massively underestimated the evil of the Democrat Party. He's used to people liking him, and in his heart of hearts he's always thinking, "if I just explain to them my motives, which are altruistic, they will surely realize I am good and will do the right thing." I think he finally figured it out a year ago, but too late.
I think the most costly problem has been underestimating the level and scope of perfidy in not only the bureaucracy, but in the Ivory Towers of the GOP. The swamp is deeper and wider than even he imagined, and many here as well.
The taxpayers are the ones sucking hind teat, and that's why we are. As many here, including myself have repeatedly pointed out, effectively there is no two party system, no real opposition based on principle, and even the justices of the SCOTUS lack the intestinal fortitude and spinal integrity to hold the rest of the government to the Constitution.

This was noted, albeit jokingly (sorta) during the end of the Iraq war, when people asked what sort of a Government they should set up, and were answered with "Let them use our Constitution, we aren't using it."

Well, here we are. An election blatantly stolen, and Americans gutlessly resigning themselves to that because even Americans lack the gumption to protest, despite seeing what sort of street crime the other side has in store. Our ancestors would disown us in shame.

Better get some range time, and sight in those rifles, because if we let this slide when words would do, we'll need them or wear chains.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 03:44:49 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #1362 on: January 03, 2021, 04:16:19 am »
I think the most costly problem has been underestimating the level and scope of perfidy in not only the bureaucracy, but in the Ivory Towers of the GOP. The swamp is deeper and wider than even he imagined, and many here as well.
The taxpayers are the ones sucking hind teat, and that's why we are. As many here, including myself have repeatedly pointed out, effectively there is no two party system, no real opposition based on principle, and even the justices of the SCOTUS lack the intestinal fortitude and spinal integrity to hold the rest of the government to the Constitution.

I agree. I think he was unprepared for what he encountered. In fact, I think he was shocked when the Dems/media started painting him as a villain.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1363 on: January 03, 2021, 04:25:37 am »
I agree. I think he was unprepared for what he encountered. In fact, I think he was shocked when the Dems/media started painting him as a villain.
Not just that, I think he expected the GOP would have his back instead of repeatedly stab him in it. Instead, he was met with slow walking, inaction, and a lack of support that would be stunning to someone who believed in the process, and that "our side" was truly better than theirs, morally, if nor philosophically. Instead, none of that, behind the veneer of "Republican", inside the brand label was the same stink of the Foggy Bottom Swamp and the Kabuki theater of political games and tradeoffs which enriched the individuals involved and ignored what was best for America. I think he honestly believed there would be that overwhelmingly honest GOP cadre there to support the best things for America First, and sadly, it just isn't there, aside from a small handful of people.

I think he expected professional integrity, that those who had taken oaths to uphold, protect, and defend the Constitution would not be the partisan enemies of it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1364 on: January 03, 2021, 07:24:38 am »
Not just that, I think he expected the GOP would have his back instead of repeatedly stab him in it. Instead, he was met with slow walking, inaction, and a lack of support that would be stunning to someone who believed in the process, and that "our side" was truly better than theirs, morally, if nor philosophically. Instead, none of that, behind the veneer of "Republican", inside the brand label was the same stink of the Foggy Bottom Swamp and the Kabuki theater of political games and tradeoffs which enriched the individuals involved and ignored what was best for America. I think he honestly believed there would be that overwhelmingly honest GOP cadre there to support the best things for America First, and sadly, it just isn't there, aside from a small handful of people.

I think he expected professional integrity, that those who had taken oaths to uphold, protect, and defend the Constitution would not be the partisan enemies of it.

@Smokin Joe

I hate to say this because it is going to shock some people,but I think Trump's biggest problem was being too naive. He REALLY seems to think all he needed to do was come out and expose the corruption in politics,tell people he was determined to set America back on track again,and everybody would flock to his cause because it was America's cause.

He seems to have never even considered how many Americans have "skin" in the corruption game in one way or another. Maybe it is something like working for a company "shadow-owned" by a political family,an organization benefiting from a undeserved tax-free finding,a construction or cleaning company populated by illegal aliens working for subpar wages but the books are cooked to show them earning union scale,etc,etc,etc.

LOTS of people want fairness and equality in government IN THEORY,but not so much when it is their PERSONAL oxen being gored,and Trump was coming out with a heavy hand and not taking any prisoners.

When these people started getting the message that their personal gravy train might be coming to an end,they balked.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1365 on: January 03, 2021, 07:29:11 am »
@Smokin Joe

I hate to say this because it is going to shock some people,but I think Trump's biggest problem was being too naive. He REALLY seems to think all he needed to do was come out and expose the corruption in politics,tell people he was determined to set America back on track again,and everybody would flock to his cause because it was America's cause.

He seems to have never even considered how many Americans have "skin" in the corruption game in one way or another. Maybe it is something like working for a company "shadow-owned" by a political family,an organization benefiting from a undeserved tax-free finding,a construction or cleaning company populated by illegal aliens working for subpar wages but the books are cooked to show them earning union scale,etc,etc,etc.

LOTS of people want fairness and equality in government IN THEORY,but not so much when it is their PERSONAL oxen being gored,and Trump was coming out with a heavy hand and not taking any prisoners.

When these people started getting the message that their personal gravy train might be coming to an end,they balked.
We all knew there was some of that, but 2020's real pandemic appears to be corruption.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1366 on: January 03, 2021, 11:05:34 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

(Pirro Opening Statement) Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1345604625345490944

12:35 AM · Jan 3, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

January 6th:   pointing-up

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1367 on: January 03, 2021, 02:40:10 pm »

This was noted, albeit jokingly (sorta) during the end of the Iraq war, when people asked what sort of a Government they should set up, and were answered with "Let them use our Constitution, we aren't using it."

Well, here we are. An election blatantly stolen, and Americans gutlessly resigning themselves to that because even Americans lack the gumption to protest, despite seeing what sort of street crime the other side has in store. Our ancestors would disown us in shame.

Better get some range time, and sight in those rifles, because if we let this slide when words would do, we'll need them or wear chains.

:yowsa: Well said! And all very true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #1368 on: January 03, 2021, 08:22:57 pm »
Sen. Cruz Outlines Challenge to Electoral College
Jan 3, 2021

https://rumble.com/embed/v9s5v7/?pub=4

« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 08:26:20 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1369 on: January 03, 2021, 08:26:05 pm »
"THE ART OF THE STEAL" - Peter Navarro Goes OFF
Jan 2, 2021

https://rumble.com/embed/v9s52x/?pub=4

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1370 on: January 03, 2021, 11:27:21 pm »
"THE ART OF THE STEAL" - Peter Navarro Goes OFF
Jan 2, 2021

https://rumble.com/embed/v9s52x/?pub=4

If you think that is "going off" you have obviously never seen me go off!  @Right_in_Virginia
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1371 on: January 03, 2021, 11:29:37 pm »
If you think that is "going off" you have obviously never seen me go off!  @Right_in_Virginia

:beer:    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

BassWrangler

« Reply #1372 on: January 04, 2021, 12:46:17 am »

Yes, agree. Also I think he didn't understand that the bureaucracy was a thing with a life all its own, and that even though these people all report up to the president, the president is not able to get them to follow his will if they decide they don't want to.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1373 on: January 04, 2021, 01:04:41 am »
We all knew there was some of that, but 2020's real pandemic appears to be corruption.

Yes, and in more ways than one.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1374 on: January 04, 2021, 01:06:44 am »
Yes, agree. Also I think he didn't understand that the bureaucracy was a thing with a life all its own, and that even though these people all report up to the president, the president is not able to get them to follow his will if they decide they don't want to.

Must admit I found that a bit of a surprise myself.