Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78036 times)

Online DB

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #1325 on: December 21, 2020, 05:55:49 am »
And they did that in multiple states. Covid was the cover to make it all work with the appearance of legality. The Chinese lab leak may well have been on purpose to get this result. Trillions of dollars was at stake for the Chinese to get rid of Trump. And corrupt Democrats were all to eager to take their bait.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1326 on: December 21, 2020, 08:48:34 am »
And they did that in multiple states. Covid was the cover to make it all work with the appearance of legality. The Chinese lab leak may well have been on purpose to get this result. Trillions of dollars was at stake for the Chinese to get rid of Trump. And corrupt Democrats were all to eager to take their bait.
There is a rodent at the bottom of all this. He knew about the research before it moved to Wuhan. He was instrumental in its funding as head of NIAID before and after the move. He nursed the panic from day one, and repeatedly pushed to ignore or defame effective early stage treatments including Hydroxychloroquine/Azithromycin/Zinc and Ivermectin/Doxycyclene/Zinc https://www.biospectrumasia.com/news/91/16457/australian-develops-effective-triple-therapy-to-treat-covid-19.html, and the treatments were (and still are) being censored form major platforms in social media, and only recently has the AMA reconsidered its stance on HCQ. In the middle of it all, like a mad conductor is Fauci, reveling in the limelight, and glorying in conrol, while pimping a fast track vaccine that has unknown long term effects, likely for profit.

That same panic has been instrumental in seriously damaging the American (and global) economy, and in setting the stage for the most egregious and extensive voter fraud in history.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?
Solzhenitsyn

The time to choose is near.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 08:50:32 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1327 on: December 22, 2020, 01:14:45 am »
Mark Meadows
@MarkMeadows

Several members of Congress just finished a meeting in the Oval Office with President @realDonaldTrump, preparing to fight back against mounting evidence of voter fraud.

Stay tuned.

6:03 PM · Dec 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/MarkMeadows/status/1341157317451124745

« Reply #1328 on: December 22, 2020, 01:22:45 am »
Rep. Jody Hice
@CongressmanHice

Big meeting today with @realDonaldTrump, @VP, the President's legal team, @freedomcaucus and other Members of Congress.

I will lead an objection to Georgia's electors on Jan 6.

The courts refuse to hear the President's legal case.

We're going to make sure the People can!

7:35 PM · Dec 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/CongressmanHice/status/1341180474975268870

« Reply #1329 on: December 23, 2020, 05:40:41 am »
Rep. Ted Budd
@RepTedBudd

Yes, I plan to object on January 6th.

MILLIONS of Americans saw what I saw:

- Voter safeguards removed
- No signature verification
- Outdated voter rolls
- Ballots accepted after Election Day
- Poll watchers denied access

#WeThePeople will keep fighting for @realDonaldTrump

1:01 PM · Dec 22, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/RepTedBudd/status/1341443808194605069

« Reply #1330 on: December 23, 2020, 03:48:34 pm »
Harsh but Mostly Thoughtful John McGrath
@jfmcg21

Who’s having lunch with @realDonaldTrump today?

The Entire GOP Caucus from the PA State Legislature

10:22 AM · Dec 23, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/jfmcg21/status/1341766125005250561

« Reply #1331 on: January 01, 2021, 06:53:08 pm »
Dan Bongino
@dbongino

A disturbing video out of Georgia about election integrity.

Video: https://rumble.com/vcbhm5-a-disturbing-video-out-of-georgia-about-election-integrity-dan-bongino-show.html?mref=16emn&mc=6kk5f

6:51 PM · Dec 31, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1344793221378007040

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1332 on: January 01, 2021, 06:59:23 pm »

IMHO, and I've stated this for some time, the Chinese virus WAS purposed to destroy Trump's economy and cripple this country and to ensure a Biden win (who has financial ties with China).  It was too much of a coincidence that as soon as the virus was discovered, ALL of the DEM candidates except Biden stepped down; even though some had more delegates.  Gee ... now why was that?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

« Reply #1333 on: January 01, 2021, 09:50:08 pm »
O.K....I could go with that if it were contained in the US. But isn't this a world wide virus? Would the whole world ban together to get Trump out of office?

I will say our illustrious media politicized it to the Dems advantage. Like everything good Trump has done the vaccine and distribution will be belittled. And that is sad and I hate it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1334 on: January 01, 2021, 11:01:10 pm »
IMHO, and I've stated this for some time, the Chinese virus WAS purposed to destroy Trump's economy and cripple this country and to ensure a Biden win (who has financial ties with China).  It was too much of a coincidence that as soon as the virus was discovered, ALL of the DEM candidates except Biden stepped down; even though some had more delegates.  Gee ... now why was that?

@libertybele

You can count me as a proud member of that group,too!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1335 on: January 01, 2021, 11:06:16 pm »
O.K....I could go with that if it were contained in the US. But isn't this a world wide virus? Would the whole world ban together to get Trump out of office?

I will say our illustrious media politicized it to the Dems advantage. Like everything good Trump has done the vaccine and distribution will be belittled. And that is sad and I hate it.

Look at the bigger picture ... China has wanted to dominate the world currency for a very long time. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1336 on: January 01, 2021, 11:06:54 pm »

@berdie

Good points! We all know what GREAT humanitarians the Chinese and their Globalist banker pals are. They would NEVER think to do such a thing of they though people would be put on danger by it!

Caution! The message above MIGHT be infected with traces of sarcasm!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1337 on: January 01, 2021, 11:07:42 pm »

That's right - Whatever is afoot, it is world-wide... And any ties to the US election are likely nothing more than a symptom.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1338 on: January 01, 2021, 11:13:20 pm »
@libertybele

You can count me as a proud member of that group,too!

888high58888

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1339 on: January 01, 2021, 11:19:36 pm »
That's right - Whatever is afoot, it is world-wide... And any ties to the US election are likely nothing more than a symptom.

It is no secret that the Biden's (including Hunter) have financial and corporate ties with the Chinese as well a Fauci.  China for a very long time wanted their currency to become the dominate world currency.  Trump strongly stood in their way.  The DEMS needed Biden in place to protect the uncovering of all the corruption in the past administration that Trump was uncovering...so this virus, headed by Fauci's research and funding was just what the Chinese, the DEMS and the Biden's needed.

I had previously posted several links to research/videos/timelines that Glenn Beck presented linking the Bidens/Obamas not only to Burisma but also to the Russians and ultimately the Chinese ... this has been ongoing.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1340 on: January 01, 2021, 11:24:11 pm »
It is no secret that the Biden's (including Hunter) have financial and corporate ties with the Chinese as well a Fauci.  China for a very long time wanted their currency to become the dominate world currency.  Trump strongly stood in their way.  The DEMS needed Biden in place to protect the uncovering of all the corruption in the past administration that Trump was uncovering...so this virus, headed by Fauci's research and funding was just what the Chinese, the DEMS and the Biden's needed.

I had previously posted several links to research/videos/timelines that Glenn Beck presented linking the Bidens/Obamas not only to Burisma but also to the Russians and ultimately the Chinese ... this has been ongoing.

Don't care about any of that. At least not with regard to what is going on world-wide. governments around the world are capitulating to this farcical movement. That has nothing to do with US elections.
I think you need to widen your view.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1341 on: January 02, 2021, 07:02:07 am »

Note, please that Hydroxychloroquine/Azithromycin/Zinc and Ivermectin/Doxycycline/Zinc work in every country in the world (oh, except the US where we've been told by the stalwarts of ABCNNBCBS and Fox that that stuff will kill you).

The AMA recently quietly backed away from its position to tepidly okay doctors prescribing these for their patients as an early onset treatment, and in India, the Ivermectin regimen is produced in a pack available for about $2.25 US. Even in the US, where we pick up the tab for a lot of drug development, either protocol could be put together in a pack for under twenty bucks, and sold over the counter, with the caveat that Ivermectin is a weight based dosage. A friend obtained veterinary Ivermectin (also used here as an antiparasitic for horses), took two doses after testing positive, based on his body weight, along with vitamin D3, C, and a zinc supplement. Felt better in three days, back to work (in his shop) in four days from the diagnosis.

The disease is real. The risk is real, much more so for some than others, but with treatments available, there is no need for lockdowns, no need for masks, no need for the abject FEAR that gets people to allow themselves to be herded like sheep and subject themselves to mandates and dictates and edicts they would ordinarily rebel against.

As Franklin said, "Those who would sacrifice essential liberty for safety shall have neither."

And despite the lies, the truth is out there, none of this panic was necessary.
Where it has persisted, economic devastation has followed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #1342 on: January 02, 2021, 05:58:58 pm »
Dan Bongino
@dbongino

A disturbing video out of Georgia about election integrity.

Video: https://rumble.com/vcbhm5-a-disturbing-video-out-of-georgia-about-election-integrity-dan-bongino-show.html?mref=16emn&mc=6kk5f

6:51 PM · Dec 31, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1344793221378007040

I stopped watching when he presented the slide that conflated Buckhead, Georgia, which is in Morgan County, with the Buckhead suburb of Atlanta, which is in Fulton County. One of the Senators questioned him about this, and he then attempted to bluster his way past it.

The central premise of his argument is that there are two forms of ballots within Fulton County, one for Republican areas, that has a unique barcode, and one for Democrat areas which doesn't. But he presented a ballot that said "Fulton County" with text that was discussing Morgan County.

I supported Trump for the last 4 years, but I was skeptical about him at first. He earned my trust by doing exactly what he promised to do during the campaign, and persisting at this in spite of massive resistance and obstacles from the Dems, the media, and even some in his own party.

But this post election clown show has me wondering if maybe his opponents didn't have a few things right about him. For something that is so important, I am continually amazed at the level of buffoonery we see with these legal challenges. Lin Wood has now seemingly gone completely ape shit, and is now on Twitter raving about Pence being arrested and executed for Treason (WTF?).

I'm left thinking that Trump is a good man who loves this country, but is not a very effective leader. If we get another chance, we need to make sure we nominate someone who is both.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1343 on: January 02, 2021, 06:03:14 pm »

But this post election clown show has me wondering if maybe his opponents didn't have a few things right about him. For something that is so important, I am continually amazed at the level of buffoonery we see with these legal challenges. Lin Wood has now seemingly gone completely ape shit, and is now on Twitter raving about Pence being arrested and executed for Treason (WTF?).

I'm left thinking that Trump is a good man who loves this country, but is not a very effective leader. If we get another chance, we need to make sure we nominate someone who is both.

@BassWrangler

No problem. Just direct us to the factory that manufactures infallible men with perfect judgement,and we are all set.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1344 on: January 02, 2021, 06:10:40 pm »
I stopped watching when he presented the slide that conflated Buckhead, Georgia, which is in Morgan County, with the Buckhead suburb of Atlanta, which is in Fulton County. One of the Senators questioned him about this, and he then attempted to bluster his way past it.

The central premise of his argument is that there are two forms of ballots within Fulton County, one for Republican areas, that has a unique barcode, and one for Democrat areas which doesn't. But he presented a ballot that said "Fulton County" with text that was discussing Morgan County.

I supported Trump for the last 4 years, but I was skeptical about him at first. He earned my trust by doing exactly what he promised to do during the campaign, and persisting at this in spite of massive resistance and obstacles from the Dems, the media, and even some in his own party.

Like Kasich.  He was on the Primary ballot in 2016, and I hear frequently that's he was a bang-up Governor.  Let's hear it for Kasich, 2024!  Yaay!

Trump succeeded where other have failed before because of his bluster, not despite it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1345 on: January 02, 2021, 06:18:09 pm »
Like Kasich.  He was on the Primary ballot in 2016, and I hear frequently that's he was a bang-up Governor.  Let's hear it for Kasich, 2024!  Yaay!

Trump succeeded where other have failed before because of his bluster, not despite it.

Any traction by chop chop Kasich in 2024 will be suicide by the GOP.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1346 on: January 02, 2021, 06:27:25 pm »
@BassWrangler

No problem. Just direct us to the factory that manufactures infallible men with perfect judgement,and we are all set.

There's a fair bit of distance between "effective" and "infallible". For example, an effective leader can appoint qualified staff and knows how to delegate authority. An effective leader can question a subordinate's  decisions, but they do this in private. This way the person can (hopefully) correct their behavior going forward and not lose the confidence of their subordinates. An effective leader doesn't go on Twitter and call someone they appointed names, because this makes everyone thinking about working for this person question whether they will similarly be thrown under the bus. An effective leader takes responsibility for the decisions of his subordinates, even if he disagrees - after all, he appointed them! An effective leader spends less time worrying about who gets credit, and more time worrying that the policies are successful. An effective leader isn't afraid to admit a mistake, and isn't afraid to change course if something is clearly not working.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1347 on: January 02, 2021, 06:29:15 pm »

Bluster comment in my post was clearly about the presenter in the video, not Trump.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1348 on: January 02, 2021, 06:31:29 pm »
There's a fair bit of distance between "effective" and "infallible". For example, an effective leader can appoint qualified staff and knows how to delegate authority. An effective leader can question a subordinate's  decisions, but they do this in private. This way the person can (hopefully) correct their behavior going forward and not lose the confidence of their subordinates. An effective leader doesn't go on Twitter and call someone they appointed names, because this makes everyone thinking about working for this person question whether they will similarly be thrown under the bus. An effective leader takes responsibility for the decisions of his subordinates, even if he disagrees - after all, he appointed them! An effective leader spends less time worrying about who gets credit, and more time worrying that the policies are successful. An effective leader isn't afraid to admit a mistake, and isn't afraid to change course if something is clearly not working.

@BassWrangler

It's really amazing how an ineffective leader like Trump managed to accomplish more than any other Republican President in the 20th Century,ain't it?

AND.....,he did it despite being stabbed in the back by the careerists in  his own party.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1349 on: January 02, 2021, 06:31:32 pm »
Any traction by chop chop Kasich in 2024 will be suicide by the GOP.

Give me a break. No one with a brain (outside of Kasich's immediate family) thinks he has any chance of winning the nomination, much less the presidency.