Author Topic: In the Fight.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 107 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In the Fight.. Kurt Schlichter
« on: November 09, 2020, 03:20:50 pm »
In the Fight

Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Nov 09, 2020 12:01 AM

First, let me start out by reminding the goose-stepping list-makers of the left that my last name contains two H’s. I just want to make sure that everyone knows that it was me who supported President Donald Trump and not some other guy.

I write this in Las Vegas, where I answered Ric Grenell’s call to come out and help with the Nevada post-election chaos. I’m not going to talk about specifics here, but I’ve seen individual and systemic irregularities that are sometimes shocking. The idea that we are suppose to just shrug and accept this fiasco and go on as if there was nothing wrong with this election is a sure way to guarantee that these same issues will arise again and again and again.

Maybe that’s the plan.

Actually, not “maybe.” That is the plan. And trying to shame us in to acquiescing is part of it. They spent four years insisting that President Trump’s election was “illegitimate,” and now are feigning shock when we react to the election they think gets the results they prefer with the same kind of disgust we would experience seeing Jeffrey Toobin’s browser history.
CARTOONS | AF Branco
View Cartoon

Reject the gaslighting. This election was not normal. It was not regular. It was not worthy of your blind deference. Is it some sort of coincidence that all the problems arose in big urban centers in swing states run exclusively by Democrats? That they flooded the electorate with uncontrolled ballots? That they just stopped counting on election night, often with President Trump ahead? That they just kept counting until Biden was allegedly ahead?

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/11/09/in-the-fight-n2579675
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34