Author Topic: Biden forgot to cheat in the bellwether counties...  (Read 225 times)

Offline God Emperor

Biden forgot to cheat in the bellwether counties...
« on: November 09, 2020, 02:35:16 am »
Trump won.
Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog and will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Biden forgot to cheat in the bellwether counties...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 02:40:30 am »
Good catch.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 12:07:36 pm »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 11:53:09 pm »
Showed this chart to my statistician wife, and she shook her head and said that does not add up at all.  Simply not in the realm of possibility without blatant cheating.

I suspect Biden has 10 million+ phony votes.  Why would it surprise anyone that the man that was taking bribes from the one nation considered our arch enemy, the same nation he defends with every breath, would resort to massive broad cheating and fraud, so blatant he knows no one in Washington has the brass to take him on.

What the Supreme Court does on this issue determines if this country continues to exist.  If they do not stand up for the truth, this country is over.  In fact, I would welcome a bloody revolution.  However, since Obama purged the military of everyone that differed from his mindset, all we are left with is a bunch of Obama pansies.  How many Obamanites still occupy positions in the executive branch that are appointed positions that usually get churned when an opposing party candidate takes office?  Thousands would not be a far fetched guess.   Trump was an utter idiot on that as well.  I would have terminated ALL Obama appointees Day One.  ALL.  Had he done that, much of the nonsense he suffered with would not have happened.  All the generals were Obama pukes.  Dumb...dumb...dumb!!!!!!!