Author Topic: FoxExit’s heating up! Canceled Jeanine Pirro to fawn over Joe & Kamala  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Hoodat

FoxExit’s heating up! Canceled Jeanine Pirro to fawn over Joe & Kamala

M. Dowling   |   November 7, 2020

FoxExit is blowing up on social media. Fox has abandoned the 90% of their audience who made them what they are. They’ve gone completely left during much of each day and are a fairly poor version of CNN. Sometimes they are to the left of CNN.

It might not be worth watching anyone on Fox because the conservatives fund Fox’s leftist daytime dribble.
They canceled Judge Jeanine this evening to salivate over demented Joe and Kamala. The election is not yet certified. All of these celebrations are premature. They didn’t do this for George Bush when he was battling Al Gore for the presidency. Except for The Washington Post. They declared for President Gore.

They have declared Joe the winner and have been gushing over Joe and Kamala all day. They act like these two, and the election were normal.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/foxexits-heating-up-canceled-jeanine-pirro-to-fawn-over-joe-kamala/

Pirro is being shown the door now because she was about to use her show to address all the election fraud that has just taken place.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

As of last week, I have not clicked on a FoxNews link nor watched FoxNews on tv as I now treat them like MSNBC or CNN and the enemy.

I watch OAN or Newmax now.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Idiot

As of last week, I have not clicked on a FoxNews link nor watched FoxNews on tv as I now treat them like MSNBC or CNN and the enemy.

Since I can't get OAN, I've watched Newsmax.  Some of their programs are really good, others not so much.  I refuse to watch Fox, with the exception of Tucker, Dobbs, and Maria...oh and that lady that is on Fox business that worked for Forbes, I really like her.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Same here.

FOXNEWS is dead to me.  And Mike Lindell is collateral damage, 'killed' by friendly fire.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Now I know how CocaCola felt after a week of deep sixing classic Coke.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

The programs on FOX News are still overwhelmingly pro-Trump. Ditto for FOX Business News. I don't watch Chris Wallace not so much because I hate Wallace, but because I've never much like any shows where politicians are interviewed. Too boring.
But people with their own programs on FOX who are strongly pro-Trump  greatly outnumber the people who aren't.
Don't ditch FOX because a few people aren't in the Trump camp. And Shemp Smith is gone.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Is streamed OAN, or Newsmax available on any Roku apps?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

The programs on FOX News are still overwhelmingly pro-Trump. Ditto for FOX Business News. I don't watch Chris Wallace not so much because I hate Wallace, but because I've never much like any shows where politicians are interviewed. Too boring.
But people with their own programs on FOX who are strongly pro-Trump  greatly outnumber the people who aren't.
Don't ditch FOX because a few people aren't in the Trump camp. And Shemp Smith is gone.

Fox's opinion shows are still mostly pro conservative, but what is passed off as straight news reporting is anything but. It takes its cue from the NYT just like the rest of the corrupt media.

The Fox muckymucks are trying to split the baby. Won't work, they'll just piss off conservatives and the left will bury them as soon as they are able. Just ask Megyn Kelly.

Conservatives know that in order to prevail against the left we have to stop debating based upon their world view.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 05:09:12 pm by skeeter »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Fox's opinion shows are still mostly pro conservative, but what is passed off as straight news reporting is anything but. It takes its cue from the NYT just like the rest of the corrupt media.

The Fox muckymucks are trying to split the baby. Won't work, they'll just piss off conservatives and the left will bury them as soon as they are able. Just ask Megyn Kelly.

Chris Wallace's set up in the first debate is enough to give Fox the finger. Using him as a rep of a so called conservative news organzation was bs.  And the damage he did to Trump.  No way to tell how much that skewed the election.

Offline skeeter

Chris Wallace's set up in the first debate is enough to give Fox the finger. Using him as a rep of a so called conservative news organzation was bs.  And the damage he did to Trump.  No way to tell how much that skewed the election.

True. And obviously Trump was sick at the time.

I've gotta figure out how to get Newsmax on my tube.

Online corbe

Is streamed OAN, or Newsmax available on any Roku apps?

You can find OAN streamed here @catfish1957 .

https://ustvgo.tv/one-america-news-network/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Online DB

Just got rid of my Fox News link bar button and replaced it with OAN. Wasn't a big Fox News watcher to begin with but they burned what remained of the bridge.

Offline Idiot

Offline Hoodat

For now.  Pirro is out.  Ingraham and Levin will be the next to follow along with tighter control of the content on Fox & Friends.  Geraldo will step in as a regular to replace one of the three.

The overall goal is to destroy Fox completely by driving away its audience.  Conservative viewers who leave will never be replaced by liberal viewers.  It doesn't make business sense, but those in control now, fulfilling a political agenda is more important than putting food on the table of its employees.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

For now.  Pirro is out.  Ingraham and Levin will be the next to follow along with tighter control of the content on Fox & Friends.  Geraldo will step in as a regular to replace one of the three.

The overall goal is to destroy Fox completely by driving away its audience.  Conservative viewers who leave will never be replaced by liberal viewers.  It doesn't make business sense, but those in control now, fulfilling a political agenda is more important than putting food on the table of its employees.
You are correct....who knows what lies in the future? But at the moment the political slant you're most likely to get from watching FOX is definitely pro-Trump. Even Varney, Payne, and Dobbs on FBN are strongly pro-Trump.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I read a piece on Twitter earlier today from Gateway Pundit that said that on Saturday Fox had lost half its audience and finished 3rd behind CNN and MSNBC.

What Fox is going to find out the hard way is that while Liberals talk about boycotting things they don't like...Conservatives actually put their money where their mouth is.

Just like with Twitter and people migrating to Parler...they've had somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 million new subscribers in the week since the election.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Absalom

Pirro was cancelled because she could not keep a loyal
audience; as a result of her compulsive belligerence.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Pirro was cancelled because she could not keep a loyal
audience; as a result of her compulsive belligerence.

Kind of like you huh?

Offline dfwgator

Same here.

FOXNEWS is dead to me.  And Mike Lindell is collateral damage, 'killed' by friendly fire.

I suspect Don Jr., and other Trump People are on it to create a new network, that will hire all of these people.    Now is the time.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I suspect Don Jr., and other Trump People are on it to create a new network, that will hire all of these people.    Now is the time.

Instead of starting from scratch...Don Jr. would be better off investing in either NewsMax TV or OAN...or both.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Hoodat

What Fox is going to find out the hard way is that while Liberals talk about boycotting things they don't like...Conservatives actually put their money where their mouth is.

The new liberals running Fox don't care. Their overall objective is to toss the network onto the trash heap of history.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The new liberals running Fox don't care. Their overall objective is to toss the network onto the trash heap of history.

And if they continue the way they are going, then James Murdock and Paul Ryan will achieve their goal sooner than later.

Online rustynail

"We did it"!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Someone named Sandra Smith on Fox News got caught saying the quiet part out loud on a hot mic

https://twitter.com/Feisty_FL/status/1325909651708403712?s=20