Author Topic: Baffling Choice For Press Conference Location…Is Trump Team Miles Ahead On 2020 Voter Fraud?  (Read 208 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
No Tricks Zone by P Gosselin on 8. November 2020

Have Trump/Barr led the Biden campaign into a lethal trap? Was a legal FISA warrant obtained to surveil campaign?

If you watched the Trump Team’s press conference yesterday like I did, you probably wondered why on earth they held it where they did: Four Seasons Total Landscaping, owned by Marie Siravo, located in an industrial zone next to an adult bookstore and crematorium in the outskirts of Philadelphia!

The media was completely baffled by the location choice. Slate, for example, hints the Trump team was probably so incompetent that they mixed up the business with the Four Seasons hotel in Philadelphia.

But then earlier this morning I stumbled upon a Twitter thread that provided an interesting viewpoint. Normally I’d dismiss such things as a conspiracy theory, yet my gut feeling tells me maybe there’s something behind it. Here’s that

Twitter thread. I’ve cut and pasted it fearing that it might disappear.

More: https://notrickszone.com/2020/11/08/baffling-choice-for-press-conference-location-is-trump-team-miles-ahead-on-2020-voter-fraud/

Online libertybele

Any mention of Barr and it leaves me to believe not a chance.  The guy is up to his eyebrows in the deep swamp.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

We need to be careful not to indulge in wishful thinking without cause, but it is a very odd place to have a press conference.