Author Topic: “We’ve Identified 450,000 Ballots that Miraculously ONLY have a Vote for Joe Biden” – Sidney Powell  (Read 546 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“We’ve Identified 450,000 Ballots that Miraculously ONLY have a Vote for Joe Biden” – Sidney Powell Drops a BOMB on Sunday Morning Futures (Video)
By Jim Hoft
Published November 8, 2020 at 11:06am

Attorney Sidney Powell joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning to discuss the latest legal battles by the Trump campaign focusing on Democrat fraud and corruption.

During her interview Sidney dropped several bombs including this: That Democrats manufactured 450,000 votes in battleground states that miraculously ONLY have a vote for Joe Biden.

Sidney Powell: There has been a massive and coordinated effort to steal this election from We The People of the United States of America to delegitimize and destroy votes for Donald Trump. To manufacture votes for Joe Biden. They’ve done it in every way imaginable, from having dead people vote in record numbers, to absolutely fraudulently creating ballots that exist only for voting for Biden. We’ve identified over 450,000 ballots that miraculously only have a vote for Joe Biden on them and no other candidate. If you look at Florida where things were done right you can see that that is how the rest of the country should have gone. But they also used an algorithm to calculate the number of votes they would need to flip. And they used computers to flip those votes from Trump to Biden and from other Republican candidates to their competitors also.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/identified-450000-ballots-miraculously-vote-joe-biden-sidney-powell-drops-bomb-sunday-morning-futures-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm currently reading Whittaker Chambers' book "Witness", in which he goes into considerable details about the Soviet/communist "apparati" (plural for apparatus?) that were secretly set up in the United States in the late 1920's, 1930's, 1940's, and beyond.

These comprised the secret "underground", as distinguished from openly-declared "above ground" communist members and operations of the time.

It looks to me that following Mr. Trump's win in 2016, the leftists/democrat-communists took a look at the various states in which Mr. Trump unexpectedly came from behind and defeated clinton (PA, MI, WI, AZ, etc.), and set about establishing an underground apparatus in each of them with the goal of throwing the election in 2020.

I'm sensing that many of the "ballots" (particularly mail-ins) that were used to "turn" the results were probably extant considerably before November 3rd, but they couldn't risk sending them early for fear of discovery -- hence the push to extend the deadlines for accepting late ballots, knowing that by then they were "running out the clock".

They succeeded -- or at least that's how I see it.

This apparatus has now been "built up into an underground machine" in these respective states that will again be available to throw future elections -- by then probably further refined in their techniques.

We'll see if this is the case on January 5th down in Georgia...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The Devil Went Down To Georgia.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

The media has already declared Biden president and any announcement later that Trump has actually won will be met with riots like never before -- I believe that's already been planned and they're gearing up.

Never give up and never back down.  Wasn't it Palin that stated "Lock and load and don't retreat"??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I would not like to get on the bad side of Sydney Powell.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is my idea on how they did this.

They've had these ballots for weeks...they organize committees to fill in Biden's name at home or where ever....they return these ballots in the dead of night and put them in the machines to be counted...one problem, they were stupid enough not to mark anything else on the ballots..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This is my idea on how they did this.

They've had these ballots for weeks...they organize committees to fill in Biden's name at home or where ever....they return these ballots in the dead of night and put them in the machines to be counted...one problem, they were stupid enough not to mark anything else on the ballots..

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mystery wrote:
"They've had these ballots for weeks...they organize committees to fill in Biden's name at home or where ever....they return these ballots in the dead of night and put them in the machines to be counted...one problem, they were stupid enough not to mark anything else on the ballots.."

I agree about them having had the ballots "in advance" (as per my reply 1 above).

However, I think there were simply too many of them to have been all "prepared by hand".

In other words, I sense that some kind of physical machinery (a la "printing press", etc.) was used to mark them.

I'm wondering if a bunch of these "biden-only ballots" could be gathered up, and then have "the marks" on them carefully examined under forensic inspection?

Would it be discovered that they have some kind of unique "fingerprint" that would point to them as having been made by the same device...?

(remember "Buckhead" and the phony documents Dan Rather promulgated against Bush II)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Sidney Powell Makes Explosive Voter Fraud Allegation: 'They Had This All Planned'
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/11/09/sidney-powell-dems-had-voter-fraud-planned-audit-is-needed-nationwide-n2579728
The Michigan Secretary of State has disputed such claims about a glitch in Antrim County, saying they have "no merit" and that the error was accidental, adding that the "equipment and software did not malfunction and all ballots were properly tabulated."

If there was an accidental 'error', then why resist doing an inspection to see whether there were more 'errors' as well?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Devil Went Down To Georgia.

He was lookin' for an election to steal.
He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind.
He was willing to make a deal....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The thing is that this can happen. A lot of first time votes only vote for President.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

The thing is that this can happen. A lot of first time votes only vote for President.

Lol. If you say so.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ms. Powel is a natural born earth shaker!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Lol. If you say so.

My first vote was for Ralph Nader in 2000. I didn't vote downballot at all. I had no real coherent ideology.