Author Topic: Cruz insists Trump 'still has a path to victory,' vote count lawsuits could 'easily' reach Supreme C  (Read 267 times)

Online libertybele

Cruz insists Trump 'still has a path to victory,' vote count lawsuits could 'easily' reach Supreme Court
President's allies insist it is not time for him to concede

Sen. Ted Cruz insisted on Sunday that President Trump "still has a path to victory" and predicted the Trump team's legal battle could reach the Supreme Court.

"I believe President Trump still has a path to victory, and that path is to count every single legal vote that was cast, but also not to count any votes that were fraudulently cast or illegally cast, and we have a legal process to determine what's legal and what isn't," Cruz, R-Texas, told "Sunday Morning Futures."

Cruz brought up the example of an error in a Michigan county, where several thousand Trump votes were counted for Democratic President-elect Joe Biden...............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cruz-trump-path-to-victory-supreme-court
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline conservativevoter

If only.  Coulda, woulds. shoulda......... Most of the gop are more concerned about winning their next vote count, wherever that may be.  Not enough of them considerate of the voters who put them where they are today. :shrug:

I am so disheartened by what happened.  Stayed up late, saw the vote totals.  He got Florida, but why did it take 1 1/2 hours to call?  Why were other states left hanging when they could have/should have been called?  Why was Philly allowed to get away with no poll watachers?  Why was Tom Wolfe allowed to change the way the votes were being counted for a FEDERAL election?  :whistle:

I would have thought it statistically impossible to find so many 'lost' ballots which, when brought to the counters, all were found to be for Biden?  How was that done, hmm?  :whistle:

Online libertybele

If only.  Coulda, woulds. shoulda......... Most of the gop are more concerned about winning their next vote count, wherever that may be.  Not enough of them considerate of the voters who put them where they are today. :shrug:

I am so disheartened by what happened.  Stayed up late, saw the vote totals.  He got Florida, but why did it take 1 1/2 hours to call?  Why were other states left hanging when they could have/should have been called?  Why was Philly allowed to get away with no poll watachers?  Why was Tom Wolfe allowed to change the way the votes were being counted for a FEDERAL election?  :whistle:

I would have thought it statistically impossible to find so many 'lost' ballots which, when brought to the counters, all were found to be for Biden?  How was that done, hmm?  :whistle:

Evidence of a corrupt electoral process was very evident during the mid terms; that was a warning shot and a trial run from the DEMS. 

This massive corruption and DEM takeover was planned and worked on since the day Hillary lost. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Offline aligncare

From the attorney video:

Report any observations or suspicions of voter or election fraud to the Trump legal team @ 1 800 895-4152