Author Topic: ABC’s Karl: Trump Inner Circle ‘Fully Aware That This Is Over’ — Working to Figure Out ‘Graceful Exi  (Read 270 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC’s Karl: Trump Inner Circle ‘Fully Aware That This Is Over’ — Working to Figure Out ‘Graceful Exit’

Pam Key 8 Nov 2020

ABC News chief White House correspondent Jonathan Karl said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that President Donald Trump’s family were “fully aware that this is over.”

Karl said, “Virtually everybody in the president’s inner circle, his true closest advisers — including his family members — are fully aware that this is over. There have been conversations that I am told include the first lady about how to convince him to make something of a graceful exit, how to go to him and talk to him about the movement he has built, about his role in the Republican Party, about the way he can be a kingmaker in 2022, 2024, and maybe even run again, and how if he doesn’t leave in the right way, he could jeopardize all of that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/08/abcs-karl-trump-inner-circle-fully-aware-that-this-is-over-working-to-figure-out-graceful-exit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lack of specifics leads me to believe this is speculation.  Funny what goes for journalism nowadays.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Trump needs to follow through with the court cases,  most want to see him fight that far.  But when it's over he will do what he has to do in the best interests of the movement.

One thing, he isn't going away.   The Democrats and the GOPe are pissed off because they clearly see that Trumpism is here to stay.   Now the torch will be passed on, and Trump will remain the Kingmaker.

MAGA Rallies will continue, to keep the base pumped.  The job now is to get the House in 2022,  the goal should be at least to win 300 seats,  if Biden is unpopular as  I believe he will be,  this should be a slam dunk, if we stay motivated.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lack of specifics leads me to believe this is speculation.  Funny what goes for journalism nowadays.

Jared Kushner has approached Trump about conceding the election: report
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419340.0.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If Stacey Abrams doesn't have to "concede", neither does Mr. Trump.

Indeed, I would advise him NOT to make a "concession statement".

He should keep up legal recourse right up to and until the Electoral College meets and votes on December 14th.

If biden wins that vote, Mr. Trump should issue a brief statement that says that he accepts the vote of the EC as per the Constitution, and let it go at that.

And then... on January 20th... he should refuse to attend the inauguration, instead leaving on Air Force One about 11.40am for his trip home.