Author Topic: Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden and says he has seen no evidence of voter fraud  (Read 948 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden and says he has seen no evidence of voter fraud

CNN Digital Expansion 2018 Veronica Stracqualursi

By Devan Cole and Veronica Stracqualursi, CNN

November 8, 2020

Washington (CNN)Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.

"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

more
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/08/politics/mitt-romney-biden-election-cnntv/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
At this point who gives a damn what Mitt Romney says about anything?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'll spare the forum another graphic of the pooping Rhino. 

What mittens says is irrevelant. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How many times do I have to tell Mittens to piss up a rope?  (Answer:  As many times as it takes.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

I wonder what cabinet position Mitt has been promised, and whether his daughter-in-law is in on it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

I wonder what cabinet position Mitt has been promised, and whether his daughter-in-law is in on it.

You can bet that Mittens will hold a cabinet position and come across as being able to bring the 2 sides together .... he's eyeing another run and the idiot actually thinks that people will vote for him. 

I refuse to vote for anyone who isn't a conservative.  Just not going to happen.   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You can bet that Mittens will hold a cabinet position and come across as being able to bring the 2 sides together .... he's eyeing another run and the idiot actually thinks that people will vote for him. 

I refuse to vote for anyone who isn't a conservative.  Just not going to happen.   

In Utah, Religion is thicker than water.  That's how he was elected Senator from Utah after being a leftist Governor from a leftist State.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

At least then we can fill Mitt's Senate seat with a conservative.

Offline dfwgator

RINOs are dead.  Nobody wants them.   Romney and the Bushes can just all become Rats.  They aren't getting the GOP back.

Offline mountaineer

mountaineer calls for Mittens Romney to go f-   
Hmm, what's that?

Oh. I'll just call for him to shut up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
mountaineer calls for Mittens Romney to go f-   
Hmm, what's that?

Oh. I'll just call for him to shut up.

:nono:

:laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

At least then we can fill Mitt's Senate seat with a conservative.

Which is why the Dems would never follow through with giving him a cabinet seat.  Romney will remain in the Senate as a crossover vote for the Dems.  In a 51-49 split, it wouldn't surprise me to see Mitt vote for Schumer as Majority Leader.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Which is why the Dems would never follow through with giving him a cabinet seat.  Romney will remain in the Senate as a crossover vote for the Dems.  In a 51-49 split, it wouldn't surprise me to see Mitt vote for Schumer as Majority Leader.

:yowsa:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Utah does have a Republican governor right now?

If that's the case, then I hope the democrat-communists offer Mittens some kind of cabinet post, so we can be rid of him.

Just about ANYONE the governor appoints to replace him will be far better...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think the Rats (I'm looking at YOU, Willard!) really want me standing behind Shortbus Joe.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden
Romney is the kind of guy that would f*ck a person in the ass and not even have the damn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden
Romney is the kind of guy that would f*ck a person in the ass and not even have the damn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

Gunnery Sargent Hartman - the man was a poet.

When does this Romney worm come up for re-election?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gunnery Sargent Hartman - the man was a poet.

When does this Romney worm come up for re-election?

(sigh)  2024.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

I don't think the Rats (I'm looking at YOU, Willard!) really want me standing behind Shortbus Joe.

...hmmm.....somehow exploding golf balls come to mind  :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

...hmmm.....somehow exploding golf balls come to mind  :shrug:

:mauslaff:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
(sigh)  2024.

May he not get a reach around.. and just jack himself off into history.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Someone should tell Romney, "Get behind me, satan".

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Someone should tell Romney, "Get behind me, satan". Mark 8:33
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Of course he would.

He already voted to remove Trump from office and told us he did not vote for him to be re-elected.

He is the lowest form of life on this planet. Yes, lower than Schumer or Pelosi who are not shy about their liberal bent.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 01:21:52 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
oh give him a break or two start at the knees

he dont knead em more know after the whirlwind tour of voting in six states
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley