Author Topic: Jared Kushner has approached Trump about conceding the election: report  (Read 462 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jared Kushner has approached Trump about conceding the election: report

By Tamar Lapin

November 8, 2020 | 3:53am | Updated

President Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner has tried to talk him into conceding the election, CNN reported late Saturday.

The network, citing two sources, said that Kushner, a top White House advisor, broached the subject with the president following Joe Biden’s victory earlier in the day.

The move came after Trump refused to concede in the minutes after the election was called by the major networks — insisting that “this election is far from over” and claiming that Biden was “rushing to falsely pose as the winner” after Pennsylvania was called for the Democrat.

“I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands,” Trump said in a statement just before noon, promising the campaign’s legal battle against supposed “fraud” would begin in earnest Monday.

Trump’s team has so far been largely unsuccessful bringing court challenges to how the votes have been tallied in several states.

Biden’s deputy campaign manager, Kate Bedingfield, said Saturday night that there had been no communication between the rivals or any of their representatives since the race was called earlier in the day, CNN reported.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/08/jared-kushner-reportedly-approached-trump-about-conceding/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: Jared Kushner has approached Trump about conceding the election: report
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 03:28:45 pm »
NEVER CONCEDE!

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 07:27:01 pm »
Interesting.  Got to wonder about Kushner's motives or what info he has at hand.  Is he thinking of his own reputation in a post Trump presidency.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 07:41:44 pm »
I've never trusted this sneaky little SOB .... it is no secret that the and his brother got their start up money for one of their first companies from Soros and made millions.

Many times I have stated that he's one of Trump's worst enemies.  Nope, don't trust him for a second, I've never liked him and never will.  He may along the road seemed like he was on team Trump but he's on team "globalist" and who can make him the most $$.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 08:22:28 pm »
Maybe both Jared and Mittens will have a position on Biden's team. 
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 08:52:20 pm »
"CNN reported."

Say no more.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 08:55:31 pm »
"CNN reported."

Say no more.

It was also reported earlier by FOX ... they aren't any better these days, but I expect as much from Jared.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2020, 10:33:20 pm »
And next it will be "Melania in tears asking Trump to concede" and then "Ivanka threatens to leave the country if Trump doesn't conced".

HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING ABOUT MEDIA MANIPULATION????????????????????????????????

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 10:34:12 pm »
It was also reported earlier by FOX ... they aren't any better these days, but I expect as much from Jared.

Fox IS CNN

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2020, 11:47:30 pm »
Leftist disinformation campaign.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!