Author Topic: A Vengeful Jennifer Rubin Wants Republican Party to 'Burn Down' and 'No Survivors'  (Read 782 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Vengeful Jennifer Rubin Wants Republican Party to 'Burn Down' and 'No Survivors'

Bronson Stocking
|
Posted: Nov 07, 2020 3:10 PM

On MSNBC, a large panel seemingly agreed with Jennifer Rubin's calls for the burning down of the Republican Party and the elimination of all survivors. Is this the "dark winter" Biden warned us about?

Deranged Trump-hater Jennifer Rubin repeated her calls for retribution of Trump supporters on MSNBC's "AM Joy" on Saturday.

"It's not only that Trump has to lose, but that all his enablers have to lose," Rubin threatened. "We have to collectively in essence burn down the Republican Party. We have to level them because if there are survivors, if there are people who weather this storm, they will do it again. They will take this as confirmation that, 'Hey, it just pays to ride the waves. Look at me. I made it through.' And so up and down the ticket, federal, state, and local offices, the country has to repudiate this."

“We have to..burn down the Republican Party. We have to level them. Because if there are survivors, if there are people who weather this storm, they will do it again.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/11/07/jennifer-rubin-calls-for-republican-party-to-be-burned-down-and-no-survivors-n2579673
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How is this different from the feces she's always blowing out the top end of her alimentary canal?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

I'm getting tired of being targeted for gulags and the firing squad just for having a different opinion.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 03:39:05 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm getting tired of being targeted for gulags and the firing squad just for having a different oponion.

We're dissidents now.  Call me Dietrich Bonhoeffer
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

We're dissidents now.  Call me Dietrich Bonhoeffer
I like it. I have all the right enemies.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'm getting tired of being targeted for gulags and the firing squad just for having a different opinion.
At this point, a firing squad would be a relief.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I like it. I have all the right enemies.

This fellow looks like a good fit for an avatar:

I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Come and get me bitch....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats now openly acting like Nazi storm troopers,no longer hiding who they are?  Could NEVER happen,the liars and deniers firmly informed it could never happen.  and they would never lie about something like this !
 :rolling: :silly: :rolling: :silly: :rolling: :silly: :rolling: :silly: :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Not me. I'm getting excited.

BRING IT,BITCHES!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
@mountaineer

Not me. I'm getting excited.

BRING IT,BITCHES!

In all this rhetoric of burning it down, and taking us prisoner.....    one side seems to forget who has the best guns. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dancer

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Someone take a baseball bat to this bitch's skull.

Offline PeteS in CA

My mere continued existence pisses her off? Cool! Makes me want to live past age 90!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LottieDah

Be careful what you wish for Ms. Rubin.  Karma is a bitch and goes around comes around.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
catfish wrote:
"In all this rhetoric of burning it down, and taking us prisoner.....    one side seems to forget who has the best guns."

If they get their way, you may not have 'em for long.
And no... I'm not joking.

What will you do when they come to YOUR door?
Will you go down in a blaze of glory?

If you do, more power to ya, but...
...After a few instances of that, I sense a lot of folks will decide that making an example of one's self may not be worth it...
(the Buddhist monks who self-immolated themselves in Vietnam come to mind)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 11:55:41 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
catfish wrote:
"In all this rhetoric of burning it down, and taking us prisoner.....    one side seems to forget who has the best guns."

If they get their way, you may not have 'em for long.
And no... I'm not joking.

@Fishrrman

Yeah,you are,even if you don't know it. I will keep my guns for EXACTLY as long as I want to keep them,or I die,whichever comes first.

What will you do when they come to YOUR door?
Will you go down in a blaze of glory?

This is a rural area,and they know me well,as well as my ancestors. I don't believe they will even come to ask,but if they do,I will say "No. Go away".

Whatever happens after that is on them,not me.

I will say that if they force me to defend self and property, I won't stop until I am stopped. Nor will I run and hide. I will take it to them where they live and where they work.

It doesn't matter when you die. Not even to you,because you  will be dead and know nothing about it. What matters is HOW you die.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 12:16:17 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!