Author Topic: Listen to Levin on this process...the way forward is through the state legislatures.  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Mesaclone

REMINDER TO THE REPUBLICAN STATE LEGISLATURES, YOU HAVE THE FINAL SAY OVER THE CHOOSING OF ELECTORS, NOT ANY BOARD OF ELECTIONS, SECRETARY OF STATE, GOVERNOR, OR EVEN COURT. YOU HAVE THE FINAL SAY -- ARTICLE II OF THE FED CONSTITUTION. SO, GET READY TO DO YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY

It is my belief that the Trump campaign is making its case for widespread fraud in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin...and to a lesser extent in Georgia and Arizona....to persuade legislatures in those states rather than to win in court (though that would be a significant bonus and reinforce the broader argument). What Trump has to do is make the case that he won those states with "legitimate votes" and they are being stolen via "illegitimate" votes...this is a strong case because it is clearly the truth. If he can make that case solidly, he can persuade those legislature to send competing electors to the December 14th elector vote. As such, these states would then be sending competing slates of electors to congress...specifically...to Mike Pence who, as President of the Senate, presides over the opening of these. These "conflicting" slates would then be voted on separately by the House and Senate...and if those bodies disagree, the electors do not get counted. This would almost certainly put both candidates under 270, thus tossing the election for President to the House and the election of the VP to the Senate. The Senate would elect Pence in short order as VP...and in the event the House cannot attain a majority of delegations for a Presidential candidate (which it might, given that the GOP control 26 delegations), the Vice President "acts" as President until the situation is resolved.

This is a complex scenario...no doubt...and one that the vast majority of citizens know nothing about. Its going to be rancorous and perhaps even violent at a certain stage...but it IS the constitutionally required path IF the state legislatures deem the vote in their states to have been subverted by fraud. Again, that is not a "legal" case...it is a political argument that would certainly need some legal support to be viable.

All that said, I believe this is the path the White House is charting...and that they had this plan ready "just in case" rampant fraud was used to subvert the vote. This is not something they are pulling out on the fly or ad lib...they are prepared, lawyered up, and are laying the political groundwork down to support getting these legislatures to step in and do the right thing. There's a reason guys like Levin are now out there dropping this in tweets...he's acting in concert with the legal/political team at the White House.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I seriously doubt that any of the Republican legislatures have the intestinal fortitude required to do this (although if they did, I would encourage it to be done)...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I seriously doubt that any of the Republican legislatures have the intestinal fortitude required to do this (although if they did, I would encourage it to be done)...

I agree, but Michigan is already moving in that direction.  It remains to be seen if they have the guts to pull that trigger.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mesaclone

I doubt it as well...but I think we’re going to find out.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As we have seen so many times in the past, we need to appoint a Commission or investigator to investigates so many egregious grievances, populated with hardcore democrats and well know RINOS.  Stay the course, lets not change now ? 22222frying pan :silly: 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Faithless electors on a large scale based on ignored proof of treasonous election stealing? 

Interesting....  Would trigger CW, but they've backed us into a corner anyway.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Mesaclone

Faithless electors on a large scale based on ignored proof of treasonous election stealing? 

Interesting....  Would trigger CW, but they've backed us into a corner anyway.

Not faithless electors, that’s an entirely different and far less likely occurrence. This is state legislatures actually declaring the counting processs to be fraudulent and sending their own slate of electors...which they are empowered to do as per the Constitution.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I have the feeling a true vote count in these states would have Trump in the lead. So it should behoove or encourage these legislators to follow the will of the majority.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

I have the feeling a true vote count in these states would have Trump in the lead. So it should behoove or encourage these legislators to follow the will of the majority.

I haven't researched; but I would think it likely that in those states that would make a difference, that the state legislatures are probably predominantly liberal (otherwise we wouldn't see the corruption there in the first place)  So, I doubt this is going to happen.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I haven't researched; but I would think it likely that in those states that would make a difference, that the state legislatures are probably predominantly liberal (otherwise we wouldn't see the corruption there in the first place)  So, I doubt this is going to happen.

The legislatures in the fraud-ridden States like Michigan are Republican, but they seem to be Dem-lovers because they've known about the problems with fraud and have done nothing about it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

The legislatures in the fraud-ridden States like Michigan are Republican, but they seem to be Dem-lovers because they've known about the problems with fraud and have done nothing about it.

DEM-lovers .... I like the name RINOS better.  Just sayin'
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Toe-MAY-Toe, Toe-MAH-Toe.  Let's call the whole thing off. 333cleo 333cleo
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Listen to Levin on this process...the way forward is through the state legislatures.

Thanks Mark!  I've been trying to get this across for days!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks Mark!  I've been trying to get this across for days!

Betcha Mark Levin joins Judge Janine on the FNC ban list by tonight's showtime.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Betcha Mark Levin joins Judge Janine on the FNC ban list by tonight's showtime.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least!  I suspect that Tucker and Laura aren't long for the Fox News world as well.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mesaclone

The legislatures in Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Wisconsin are all Republican controlled.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mesaclone

Well...actually...what's mostly happened is they've passed reasonable laws to limit late ballots and set limit dats...but the courts have overridden these strictures and put their own in place. THAT is what the Supreme's can be hoped to overturn in this process...at which point the state legislatures would take action to remedy the fraud and send their own chosen slate of electors.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wouldn't surprise me in the least!  I suspect that Tucker and Laura aren't long for the Fox News world as well.

Laura has swilled the Koolaid.  She came out yesterday saying it's time for Trump to concede the election to Shortbus Joe.  Tucker's not buying it, I think so he'll be out pretty soon, too.  When that happens we can officially declare FNC as the new MSNBC, with similar ratings.  He's half the viewing audience of the entire evening block of viewers.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well...actually...what's mostly happened is they've passed reasonable laws to limit late ballots and set limit dats...but the courts have overridden these strictures and put their own in place. THAT is what the Supreme's can be hoped to overturn in this process...at which point the state legislatures would take action to remedy the fraud and send their own chosen slate of electors.

John Roberts didn't just tip the PA apple cart, he dumped the contents into the sewer.
I will NOT comply.

Online kevindavis007

If this happens, the Dems could do the same thing in reverse. I would say pass on this manuver. Also, we should ignore Levin.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If this happens, the Dems could do the same thing in reverse. I would say pass on this manuver. Also, we should ignore Levin.

It will be a lot easier to ignore Levin because I think he's already done his last show.  He's going to get the Ban Hammer like Pirro.  But I disagree with you about the wisdom of this action, because it can only happen if the fraud is so high the votes can't be certified.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 06:34:36 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

What in the compound HELL do you have against following the LAW @kevindavis?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What in the compound HELL do you have against following the LAW @kevindavis?

LOL.

Great question.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley