Author Topic: JOE BIDEN DEFEATS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP  (Read 7630 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: JOE BIDEN DEFEATS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2020, 07:53:07 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2020, 07:56:21 pm »
Gulag Inmate 4859
@JackPosobiec

Trump supporters rally in Lansing, MI

Video:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1325163211667070976

2:48 PM · Nov 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2020, 07:57:27 pm »

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2020, 08:00:43 pm »
I'm not watching..I can't... 8888crybaby

Have my tv tuned to TCM..probably for the next 4years

I'm in Charlotte for the day, and the thugs are wandering around and beeping their horns.  So glad I moved out of this dump...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2020, 08:06:36 pm »
This declaration of victory is theater, cynical, calculated, politically destabilizing theater. The counting is ongoing and the suits will go forward Monday.

Unless the courts and the judges actually hear the lawsuits, then they are frivolous and this victory isn't theatrical.  It is reality.  Absolutely this has been calculated since the day Hillary lost. Sorry folks, but Trump never went after Hillary, he didn't lock her up, he appointed Sessions, surrounded himself with many other idiots and his last poor appointment who IMHO cost him re-election was Barr.  We cannot forget that Trump also selected Ronna.  She's been awfully quiet through this entire farce of an election.

No one on the GOP side, nor the RNC did a damn thing to ensure a fair election. The DEMS gave a trial run what they had planned during the mid terms and came close to victory, especially in FL.  DeSantis won by less than 1% and the courts decided.  Even with the warning shot from the DEMS that was made very clear two years ago, NOTHING was done by the right.  How in the heck did the GOP and the RNC not see this coming?  They did.  They are just as corrupt.  Romney's niece in charge should have been the first clue.  Once again though, she was Trump's selection.

We've lost the Senate as well and gained a few seats in the House. 

There is no chance that we will ever see another GOP seated again.  Those GOP Senators and House members will be sent packing as soon as the electoral college is eliminate and millions are granted amnesty.

The DEMS will pack the courts, including the Supreme Court and likely we will see Barrett impeached.

Soon we might as well hang a sign saying "Welcome to Venezuela". 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2020, 08:19:07 pm »
All this "announcement" proves is that I've been correct all along:  FNC declared AZ for Biteme Tuesday as the kickoff to the narrative AP continued today.  "That bad orange man, Donald Trump stole the election from the stand-up Joe Biden!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2020, 08:27:11 pm »
Unless the courts and the judges actually hear the lawsuits, then they are frivolous and this victory isn't theatrical.  It is reality.  Absolutely this has been calculated since the day Hillary lost. Sorry folks, but Trump never went after Hillary, he didn't lock her up, he appointed Sessions, surrounded himself with many other idiots and his last poor appointment who IMHO cost him re-election was Barr.  We cannot forget that Trump also selected Ronna.  She's been awfully quiet through this entire farce of an election.

No one on the GOP side, nor the RNC did a damn thing to ensure a fair election. The DEMS gave a trial run what they had planned during the mid terms and came close to victory, especially in FL.  DeSantis won by less than 1% and the courts decided.  Even with the warning shot from the DEMS that was made very clear two years ago, NOTHING was done by the right.  How in the heck did the GOP and the RNC not see this coming?  They did.  They are just as corrupt.  Romney's niece in charge should have been the first clue.  Once again though, she was Trump's selection.

There is no chance that we will ever see another GOP seated again.  Those GOP Senators and House members will be sent packing as soon as the electoral college is eliminate and millions are granted amnesty.

The DEMS will pack the courts, including the Supreme Court and likely we will see Barrett impeached.

First:  The "victory" is certainly not "real."  We've discussed this at length on TBR.

Second:  Where did you hear we lost the Senate? First I've heard of that.  Even if by some fluke that comes to pass, there are nowhere nearly enough votes in the Senate to convict.  The threshold is 67 votes, not 51.

I think your reasoning is otherwise sound, this was made possible by Trump's reneging on his promise to "lock her up."  I'd add that the House is better than it looks at first blush.  When Pelosi Impeached Trump, she had 17 votes to spare and could afford to lose a dozen votes and still win the battle.  Now, her margin is about two votes.  She's not going to get the stuff the AOC bunch is demanding, and not enough votes to pack the SCOTUS.  She'll keep her Speakership, but that's about it.

Don't panic!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2020, 08:27:22 pm »

Why don't you save this bullshit until the votes are certified?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2020, 08:28:52 pm »

I don't think we will lose the Senate...we are bound to win at least one of them in Ga...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2020, 08:29:43 pm »

No one on the GOP side, nor the RNC did a damn thing to ensure a fair election.

Pull yourself together, woman.  The Trump 2020 campaign/RNC has been in and out of court, including the Supreme Court, for months. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2020, 08:32:01 pm »
I don't think we will lose the Senate...we are bound to win at least one of them in Ga...

I think we'll win both of those, but it's important to remember their seats will be empty for the first week or so of the Session.  I suppose technically Schumer could crown himself "Majority Leader" for that week, and he'll cause a lot of trouble in that period.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2020, 08:32:14 pm »
Pull yourself together, woman.  The Trump 2020 campaign/RNC has been in and out of court, including the Supreme Court, for months.

You're right .... I am besides myself.  I saw this possibility coming and like everyone else, though a realist, I'm having a darn hard time accepting what has happened.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2020, 08:33:22 pm »
I think your reasoning is otherwise sound, this was made possible by Trump's reneging on his promise to "lock her up." 

For cripes sake @Cyber Liberty "locking up Hilary" would not have stopped the theft going on now. The democrats would have started a shooting war, and I'm not convinced we would have won it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2020, 08:33:28 pm »
Why don't you save this bullshit until the votes are certified?

Actually it's not b.s....it was my understanding that the votes have been certified.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2020, 08:35:28 pm »

Very true.  It's noteworthy the 4-4 loss in the SCOTUS, because Roberts needed to earn his "Souter" label he wears so proudly, is causing trouble right now in PA,  as we suspected it would.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2020, 08:36:43 pm »
Actually it's not b.s....it was my understanding that the votes have been certified.

With all due respect, zero elections have been "certified" by the respective Secretaries of State.  Nothing, zip, zero, nada has been certified.
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2020, 08:37:58 pm »
You're right .... I am besides myself.  I saw this possibility coming and like everyone else, though a realist, I'm having a darn hard time accepting what has happened.

I am too..crying doesn't help...I am sick to my stomach...I feel so sorry for Trump and his family... 8888crybaby
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2020, 08:40:03 pm »
I am too..crying doesn't help...I am sick to my stomach...I feel so sorry for Trump and his family... 8888crybaby

Yes I feel for Trump and his family -- an awful blow of injustice and corruption.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2020, 08:40:25 pm »
For cripes sake @Cyber Liberty "locking up Hilary" would not have stopped the theft going on now. The democrats would have started a shooting war, and I'm not convinced we would have won it.

I strongly disagree!  We've known for awhile locking felons up is a necessary deterrent to stop future law-breaking, and the fact that nobody (esp. Hillary Clinton) was prosecuted for the 2016 election skullduggery has indeed encouraged the Electoral fraud we are seeing today.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2020, 08:46:33 pm »

Accept as fact the democrats are low life, corrupt scum.  This is not new.  They've been stealing elections, especially in Philadelphia, for decades.  And sure, the usual suspects on the R side of the aisle will call for a gentlemanly retreat.

Ignore them and focus on what is new:  We have a President who will not surrender to them. 

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2020, 08:54:24 pm »
I strongly disagree!  We've known for awhile locking felons up is a necessary deterrent to stop future law-breaking, and the fact that nobody (esp. Hillary Clinton) was prosecuted for the 2016 election skullduggery has indeed encouraged the Electoral fraud we are seeing today.

And Obama.  And the top of the FBI, CIA and DOJ.

This is all on Durham.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2020, 08:55:04 pm »
We're the resistance now.

Should Biden become president, I have a feeling the typical shy Trump supporter will turn into a very vocal, highly critical Biden basher  happy77

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2020, 08:56:13 pm »

It is BS @libertybele  Votes are certified by the SOSs not the media.  The election is decided on Dec 12 when the Electoral College votes.

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2020, 08:57:07 pm »
Should Biden become president, I have a feeling the typical shy Trump supporter will turn into a very vocal, highly critical Biden basher  happy77

Nah.  We're not good at resistance. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2020, 08:59:38 pm »
With all due respect, zero elections have been "certified" by the respective Secretaries of State.  Nothing, zip, zero, nada has been certified.

Ok. Thanks.