Author Topic: JOE BIDEN DEFEATS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP  (Read 7627 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: JOE BIDEN DEFEATS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
« Reply #175 on: November 13, 2020, 12:59:15 am »
@Cyber Liberty

None of which has any relation at all to what I stated to be their prime concern.

I don't think "letting the President die" is in their Charter.   :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #176 on: November 13, 2020, 03:37:47 am »
I don't think "letting the President die" is in their Charter.   :whistle:

@Cyber Liberty

Which is why the first thing they do is remove him from the area and put him in a secure place where no one can get to him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #177 on: November 13, 2020, 03:43:47 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Which is why the first thing they do is remove him from the area and put him in a secure place where no one can get to him.

Look, my point is the SS is to protect the President from ALL threats.  That is a much larger scope than bullets, bombs and knives.  There's poison, and biological agents to watch for, and even a naked person is rightly considered a threat if they are in the White House unauthorized. 

Use your imagination....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #178 on: November 13, 2020, 04:06:21 am »
To explain the fact that GOP House seats have increased in States which have been supposedly 'won' by Biden...is it possible that millions of voters just voted for the President and left the rest of the ballot blank?   :shrug:

The fact that social media conducted such a "get out the vote" campaign, and that college students couldn't name their own Congressional representative and/or Senator may explain this phenomenon. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #179 on: November 13, 2020, 09:01:21 am »
Look, my point is the SS is to protect the President from ALL threats.  That is a much larger scope than bullets, bombs and knives.  There's poison, and biological agents to watch for, and even a naked person is rightly considered a threat if they are in the White House unauthorized. 

Use your imagination....

@Cyber Liberty

If you think I disagree with that,you have somehow misunderstood something I wrote.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2020, 01:28:41 pm »
https://freepressers.com/articles/who-are-the-stakeholders-in-dominion-voting-systems

I've said it for years. Vote in person on a paper ballot with a legal ID. I get it some people can't do all of that. But I maintain you plan your busy schedule around your vote. Because it IS YOUR LIFE you are betting on.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #184 on: November 13, 2020, 01:42:11 pm »
https://freepressers.com/articles/who-are-the-stakeholders-in-dominion-voting-systems

@Smokin Joe

With those connections to Soros,Oboma,and Clinton,they should be barred from doing business with the government.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #185 on: November 13, 2020, 01:45:06 pm »
I've said it for years. Vote in person on a paper ballot with a legal ID. I get it some people can't do all of that. But I maintain you plan your busy schedule around your vote. Because it IS YOUR LIFE you are betting on.

@bigheadfred

Fred,the truth is someone so handicapped they have difficulty voting in person is someone who has all day to go to the polls,cast a vote,and come back home. They even have people hired by the government that will help them do this.

As for the people who are mentally handicapped,they have no business voting to start with.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #186 on: November 13, 2020, 01:50:26 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

If you think I disagree with that,you have somehow misunderstood something I wrote.

That has to be it.  I think I know you well enough to know the thing got cross-threaded.   :patriot:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #187 on: November 13, 2020, 02:26:24 pm »
@bigheadfred

Fred,the truth is someone so handicapped they have difficulty voting in person is someone who has all day to go to the polls,cast a vote,and come back home. They even have people hired by the government that will help them do this.

As for the people who are mentally handicapped,they have no business voting to start with.
Well, that leaves all the Leftists out. :whistle:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #188 on: November 13, 2020, 02:45:27 pm »
Rising serpent  @rising_serpent
Understand the gravity of what is being said here.
Eric Coomer of Dominion voting systems, a guy who holds multiple patents on voting machines, is an anti-Trump Antifa sympathizer.  And his name is being scrubbed from the Dominion database.

https://twitter.com/JoeOltmann/status/1326925274789908480
This Tweet is unavailable.
8:18 PM · Nov 12, 2020

https://twitter.com/rising_serpent/status/1327058176366227462
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #189 on: November 13, 2020, 02:50:03 pm »
Eric Coomer of Dominion voting systems, a guy who holds multiple patents on voting machines, is an anti-Trump Antifa sympathizer.  And his name is being scrubbed from the Dominion database.

Thanks @mountaineer
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #190 on: November 13, 2020, 02:50:22 pm »

It appears this tweet got the account cancelled. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #191 on: November 13, 2020, 03:48:15 pm »
Dominion Voting Systems Officer of Strategy and SECURITY Eric Coomer Admitted in 2016 Vendors and Election Officials Have Access to Manipulate the Vote
By Jim Hoft
Published November 13, 2020 at 7:55am

Dr. Eric Coomer who is responsible for the strategy and
 Security of Dominion Voting Systems at Dominion Voting Systems

But if you search the company’s profile Eric Coomer has since been removed from their page of directors.

In 2016 Coomer told the Illinois States Board of Elections that it was possible to bypass election systems software. ...

Dr. Coomer’s statement brings to light a very serious issue all voters should understand. Voting systems must be re-certified each time they make changes to the hardware or software. Recertification is an expensive and time consuming process. What Dr. Coomer told the Board is that Dominion Voting does not go back for recertification of software when threats to their code are discovered. Rather, they rely on post-election audits and providing advice to election jurisdictions about security. I have reviewed all of the recertification documents produced by Dominion, and I do not recall any software adjustments for security purposes.

This is the reality of the security of your vote. Software systems that count and record the vote across Illinois and throughout the USA are not updated to address security problems, and even if they were, the software can be completely bypassed by going to the data tables that drive the systems.
More at Gateway Pundit

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #192 on: November 13, 2020, 03:49:40 pm »
More from Gateway Pundit:
BOOM! TRUMP TWEETS: REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN
By Jim Hoft
Published November 12, 2020 at 10:49am  ...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2020, 03:58:57 pm »
... Entrepreneur Joe Oltmann researched the Dominion Voting Systems this week after news broke on the unexplained computer “glitches” that mysteriously took votes from President Trump in many states and gave those votes to Joe Biden or erased the votes completely.

Joe Oltmann decided to investigate Dr. Eric Coomer who is responsible for the strategy and Security of Dominion Voting Systems.

Oltmann discovered many Anti-Trump posts on Facebook and Twitter, posted by Dr. Eric Coomer. He also found out connections between the Clinton Foundation and Dr. Eric Coomer.

After uploading evidence on his Twitter account, Joe Oltmann’s account was suspended last night. It is very suspicious that Twitter would remove an account that was investigating Dr. Coomer, his far-left background, and his role at Dominion.  ...
More

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2020, 04:03:53 pm »
More

A lot of dots to connect in such a short period of time.  One thing is for sure, if the GOP can retain the senate, Election reform needs to be out there front and center.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2020, 11:59:42 pm »
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Colbeck explains Michigan voter fraud.

C S Lewis