Author Topic: JOE BIDEN DEFEATS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP  (Read 7702 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: JOE BIDEN DEFEATS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2020, 10:44:27 pm »
@mrpotatohead

Yeah,just like the petty little bitches on the left were going to leave him alone,right? </S>
Some of the most vindictive people on the planet are on the Left, wanting to get even with the rest of the world for their own failings as humans, but that by no means confines the type to the Leftists. Many who have claimed to be 'conservative' would stand in line to get a lash in.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2020, 11:07:27 pm »
Some of the most vindictive people on the planet are on the Left, wanting to get even with the rest of the world for their own failings as humans, but that by no means confines the type to the Leftists. Many who have claimed to be 'conservative' would stand in line to get a lash in.

Like I said.

Perfidy doesn't end at the church doors.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline verga

« Reply #128 on: November 09, 2020, 12:49:03 pm »
I hope Trump tears all of them a new *sshole!  They picked the wrong billionaire to fight.  They have been trying for four years and failed.  They have gotten cocky with their OVERT FRAUD.  If our Supreme COurt does their job, Trump wins handily.

And when he does, I hope he replaces that POS running the DOJ with someone chomping at the bit to indict and convict a sh*tload of traitors.

I WANT PUBLIC EXECUTION BROUGHT BACK JUST FOR THESE TRAITORS!
Put Giuliani in there. If nothing else it will be fun to watch the Dems sweat.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2020, 04:42:43 am »
My mensa brother keeps telling me, should the President get re-elected, he should appoint a grennel to clear up this mess.  Apparently he is very smart and a real pitbull in getting situations resolved.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2020, 02:33:02 pm »
GEORGIA.

132,000 “Change of Address” RED FLAGS in Fulton County, GA. These votes are “highly likely ineligible to vote and have moved,” per source.

Biden leads Georgia by 10K votes as of last update.

It’s enough to be a *gamechanger.* 🚨🚨🔽https://t.co/J2X7VoEFkR

— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) November 8, 2020

I have no idea whether or not this is true.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2020, 10:52:35 pm »
Weighty crimes are just so trivial when a democrat commits them, you want justice/hanging?  Find a Republican to accuse of the same thing. :yowsa: :smokin: 22222frying pan  Courts then become optional, a public lynchin will do just fine. :chairbang:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2020, 11:00:03 pm »
I have no idea whether or not this is true.

I hope it is.   But the MSM will never confirm it.
https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/georgia-may-have-at-least-32000-illegal-ballots/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2020, 12:16:20 pm »
Statistical analysis of PA vote anomalies: https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/pennsylvania-vote-anomalies/ with explanations (of why they are anomalies, statistically speaking).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2020, 07:18:09 pm »
https://thedonald.win/p/11Q8O2wesk/happening-calling-every-pede-to-/

Ooh, I like this from the author:

REMINDER: THIS DOESN'T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL THE HUNDRED THOUSANDS OF TRUMP VOTES DESTROYED, BURNED AND RIPPED APART, THE THOUSANDS OF BALLOTS JUST MARKED FOR BIDEN. THIS IS THE EVIDENCE WE'VE FOUND SO FAR.

Interesting that I hadn’t really considered the subtraction of Trump votes when trying to get my arms around what happened that changed an outcome which seemed inevitable, obvious, when measured against the reality of massive crowds of Trump supporters at rallies, and lining highways and boulevards and waterways across America, red and blue states.

On the other side there was Biden. No excitement or enthusiasm for Biden. Zero. None. It was a pathetic campaign.

So, now another piece falls into place for me. The art of the steal. Addition of Biden votes (dead people); subtraction of Trump votes (disappearing ballots); reversing or switching Trump votes for Biden votes with aid of machines and computers; dem officials pre canvassing voters to cure spoiled ballots – only of democrats, not republicans.

This can’t be exhaustive. I know a democrat that would casually murder someone for their ballot and then sit in their dining room and eat their food while marking down ‘Biden’.

I’ve said it before, and now again. Leftist democrats are the scum that scum scrapes off its shoes.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2020, 08:03:33 pm »
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-six percent (46%) disapprove.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_nov11

Offline skeeter

« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2020, 08:08:19 pm »
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-six percent (46%) disapprove.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_nov11
this was Trumps job approval just prior to the election.

People who watch this kind of thing say it’s impossible for an incumbent to lose with this level of approval. Wonders never cease.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 08:10:48 pm by skeeter »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2020, 08:45:00 pm »

People who watch this kind of thing say it’s impossible for an incumbent to lose with this level of approval. Wonders never cease.

Statistically, incumbents win re-election. Just another data point in Biden’s brief stint as president-elect. I’m hoping Trump can see to it the the media cancel The Joe Biden President Elect Show.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2020, 08:53:11 pm »
Statistically, incumbents win re-election. Just another data point in Biden’s brief stint as president-elect. I’m hoping Trump can see to it the the media cancel The Joe Biden President Elect Show.

Checking back a 150 years of elections, this is also the most suspicious example and case of reverse coatails.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 03:51:09 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2020, 11:58:14 pm »

@skeeter

Dims,once again,making the impossible,possible. Even probable.

Is there NOTHING they can't do?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #142 on: November 12, 2020, 12:00:40 am »
Checking back a 150 years of elections, this is also the most suspicious example and case of reverse coattials.

@catfish1957

I know I am not the first to say this,but I am saying it now. IF the Dims are successful at stealing this election,those of us who are still patriotic have a DUTY to march on DC the day of the inauguration and make sure it doesn't happen.

We can do this,AND we can do it without arms IF we have the numbers.

All we really have to do is get shoulder to  shoulder,along with battery-powered grinders to cut the bars in the fences,and march into the WH  to stop it.

What are they going to do,gun down unarmed voters protesting the theft of America in front of international tv cameras?

Even if the SS is able to move them away so they can have the swearing-in ceremony inside somewhere,this should inspire others to do similar things.

There is NO way we can allow it to even have the appearance of being legitimate.

And,"YES,I WILL BE THERE MARCHING ON THE WH ON INAUGURATION DAY if it happens,and if I am able to walk. If I am unable to walk,I am hoping I can find a volunteer to push me in a chair.

One thing I want to emphasize,WE MUST NOT be the ones who fire the first shots. DO NOT TAKE ANY WEAPONS THERE WITH YOU. LET OUR NUMBERS SERVE AS OUR ARMS!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 12:09:40 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #143 on: November 12, 2020, 12:24:43 am »
@skeeter

Dims,once again,making the impossible,possible. Even probable.

Is there NOTHING they can't do?

Lie cheat steal. They do it all.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #144 on: November 12, 2020, 12:32:06 am »
Lie cheat steal. They do it all.

You forgot Murder, but yeah.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #145 on: November 12, 2020, 05:04:20 pm »
Ooh, I like this from the author:

REMINDER: THIS DOESN'T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL THE HUNDRED THOUSANDS OF TRUMP VOTES DESTROYED, BURNED AND RIPPED APART, THE THOUSANDS OF BALLOTS JUST MARKED FOR BIDEN. THIS IS THE EVIDENCE WE'VE FOUND SO FAR.

Interesting that I hadn’t really considered the subtraction of Trump votes when trying to get my arms around what happened that changed an outcome which seemed inevitable, obvious, when measured against the reality of massive crowds of Trump supporters at rallies, and lining highways and boulevards and waterways across America, red and blue states.

On the other side there was Biden. No excitement or enthusiasm for Biden. Zero. None. It was a pathetic campaign.

So, now another piece falls into place for me. The art of the steal. Addition of Biden votes (dead people); subtraction of Trump votes (disappearing ballots); reversing or switching Trump votes for Biden votes with aid of machines and computers; dem officials pre canvassing voters to cure spoiled ballots – only of democrats, not republicans.

This can’t be exhaustive. I know a democrat that would casually murder someone for their ballot and then sit in their dining room and eat their food while marking down ‘Biden’.

I’ve said it before, and now again. Leftist democrats are the scum that scum scrapes off its shoes.
Follow up article: https://centipedenation.com/transmissions/bombshell-anon-crunches-voter-data-discovers-election-software-dominion-producing-massive-fraud/

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #146 on: November 12, 2020, 05:42:04 pm »
Follow up article: https://centipedenation.com/transmissions/bombshell-anon-crunches-voter-data-discovers-election-software-dominion-producing-massive-fraud/

Every switched vote they correct comes from Biden to Trump.  That means it's a two-vote swing, multiplied by 10s of thousands.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2020, 06:27:33 pm »
Every switched vote they correct comes from Biden to Trump.  That means it's a two-vote swing, multiplied by 10s of thousands.
With the exception of votes which were shunted to Jorgenson or simply discarded. The discard rate may have been high enough to provide 'insurance' in the event the switching was found, keeping Trump totals still below Biden. If that is the case, that that many Trump votes were thrown out by the software (or whoever) that's a pretty clear indicator of how thoroughly this was a planned coup attempt.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #148 on: November 12, 2020, 06:51:24 pm »
With the exception of votes which were shunted to Jorgenson or simply discarded. The discard rate may have been high enough to provide 'insurance' in the event the switching was found, keeping Trump totals still below Biden. If that is the case, that that many Trump votes were thrown out by the software (or whoever) that's a pretty clear indicator of how thoroughly this was a planned coup attempt.

Very true, which is why I specified "switched."   happy77
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #149 on: November 12, 2020, 06:52:51 pm »
Very true, which is why I specified "switched."   happy77
Yep. I'm just pointing out that discard rates as high as PA's might provide the buffering margin Biden needs even if the votes are switched back.

C S Lewis