Author Topic: JOE BIDEN DEFEATS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP  (Read 7707 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: JOE BIDEN DEFEATS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
« Reply #150 on: November 12, 2020, 07:05:24 pm »
Yep. I'm just pointing out that discard rates as high as PA's might provide the buffering margin Biden needs even if the votes are switched back.

And that depends on exactly where the discard occurred.  If it was the Dominion software rejecting the ballots, that can be repaired by a full machine recount after the hooks in the software that caused the votes to be discarded are removed.  Auditors have identified the flaws, one of them involving use of "similar" concatenations of alphanumeric strings.  For example, calling an "l" an "I" or a "1."  Another example:  Switching a "O" to a "0."  That will identify a ballot with "Donald J Trump," "Dona1d J Trump."  It sees it as a mismatch and throws out the Trump vote. 

The correct paper ballot still exists, and will go back to being a Trump vote after the software is fixed and the ballots are recounted.  And they will be.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 07:07:48 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #151 on: November 12, 2020, 07:19:44 pm »
And that depends on exactly where the discard occurred.  If it was the Dominion software rejecting the ballots, that can be repaired by a full machine recount after the hooks in the software that caused the votes to be discarded are removed.  Auditors have identified the flaws, one of them involving use of "similar" concatenations of alphanumeric strings.  For example, calling an "l" an "I" or a "1."  Another example:  Switching a "O" to a "0."  That will identify a ballot with "Donald J Trump," "Dona1d J Trump."  It sees it as a mismatch and throws out the Trump vote. 

The correct paper ballot still exists, and will go back to being a Trump vote after the software is fixed and the ballots are recounted.  And they will be.

People need to start checking the dumpsters and landfills before this gets buried...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #152 on: November 12, 2020, 07:48:51 pm »
People need to start checking the dumpsters and landfills before this gets buried...

Unfortunately, votes found in a dumpster cannot be counted.  No chain of evidence exists to make them valid.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #153 on: November 12, 2020, 07:56:12 pm »
Unfortunately, votes found in a dumpster cannot be counted.  No chain of evidence exists to make them valid.  :shrug:
I was thinking more that it would be evidence of votes that were not counted and discarded to avoid a recount.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #154 on: November 12, 2020, 08:02:23 pm »
I was thinking more that it would be evidence of votes that were not counted and discarded to avoid a recount.

Not really, for the same reason they can't be counted.  Chain of evidence.  A Trump supporter could conceivably be the one who stuffed the Dumpster....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #155 on: November 12, 2020, 08:06:38 pm »
Not really, for the same reason they can't be counted.  Chain of evidence.  A Trump supporter could conceivably be the one who stuffed the Dumpster....
That depends on supporting evidence--any witnesses, video cameras, and the number of the ballots discarded. Site security might limit access, too. Aren't ballots indexed with code of some sort which indicates whether they are legit?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:07:43 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #156 on: November 12, 2020, 08:18:40 pm »
Jack Posobiec Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
Today’s PA court ruling is significant not because of the amount of ballots it affects but because it sets the legal precedent that PA’s Secretary of State did not have statutory authority to override election law. Neither did PA Supreme Court. Only legislature.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1326977119696502785
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:24:05 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #157 on: November 12, 2020, 08:18:59 pm »
That depends on supporting evidence--any witnesses, video cameras, and the number of the ballots discarded. Site security might limit access, too. Aren't ballots indexed with code of some sort which indicates whether they are legit?

I saw a Conspiracy theory that said ballots were printed with an invisible "watermark" that proved the provenience of real ballots, but I don't buy CTs.  The ballots themselves are not serialized, they can't be in order to protect the secret ballots.  And, any other identifying marks can simply be copied along with the rest of the ballots.

I suppose microprinting, like that used on currency, could work.  People can't see them, but a good optical scanner can.  The problem with that would be the cost of printing ballots would necessarily skyrocket beyond the means of the several (50) states. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #158 on: November 12, 2020, 08:20:43 pm »
I saw a Conspiracy theory that said ballots were printed with an invisible "watermark" that proved the provenience of real ballots, but I don't buy CTs.  The ballots themselves are not serialized, they can't be in order to protect the secret ballots.  And, any other identifying marks can simply be copied along with the rest of the ballots.

I suppose microprinting, like that used on currency, could work.  People can't see them, but a good optical scanner can.  The problem with that would be the cost of printing ballots would necessarily skyrocket beyond the means of the several (50) states.
Don't the individual states print their own ballots, and if they do, who is typically in charge of that process?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #159 on: November 12, 2020, 08:21:04 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2020, 08:23:03 pm »
Don't the individual states print their own ballots, and if they do, who is typically in charge of that process?

The Secretaries of State for the states, or a designated Agency, like a Bureau of Elections.  And yes, the states would be on the tab for the cost.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #161 on: November 12, 2020, 08:23:36 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2020, 08:24:58 pm »
Sorry I forget to include it in my post @Cyber Liberty

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1326977119696502785

Gotcha.  "Blue Check," so the tweet is legit.

888high58888 Score!!
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #163 on: November 12, 2020, 08:27:17 pm »
Gotcha.  "Blue Check," so the tweet is legit.

888high58888 Score!!

I have a STRONG feeling that we are going to see similar things in other states as well soon.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #164 on: November 12, 2020, 08:39:16 pm »
I have a STRONG feeling that we are going to see similar things in other states as well soon.

Isn't his one just a reiteration of Alito's order from the SCOTUS?  If they're willing to ignore a SCOTUS order, ignoring an order from the PA Supremes would be child's play.  Call me a cynic.  333cleo 333cleo 333cleo 333cleo
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2020, 08:40:40 pm »

"All we really have to do is get shoulder to  shoulder,along with battery-powered grinders to cut the bars in the fences,and march into the WH  to stop it."

You will be shot/killed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #166 on: November 12, 2020, 08:46:42 pm »
Pa. appellate court sides with Trump in fight over ID deadlines for voters, tossing small number of ballots
https://fusion.inquirer.com/news/pennsylvania-election-trump-lawsuits-legal-challenves-id-mail-ballots-commonwealth-court-20201112.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2020, 08:47:08 pm »

"All we really have to do is get shoulder to  shoulder,along with battery-powered grinders to cut the bars in the fences,and march into the WH  to stop it."

You will be shot/killed.

CORRECT!!
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2020, 08:48:08 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2020, 08:49:58 pm »

Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
Stunning: Democrat Groups Affidavits Prove Presidents Case in PA

https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/1326981600689602561

This may be even bigger!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2020, 11:01:48 pm »

You will be shot/killed.

@Victoria33

Not if we are unarmed. Or at least not shot by the "badges" if we are unarmed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2020, 11:11:36 pm »
@Victoria33

Not if we are unarmed. Or at least not shot by the "badges" if we are unarmed.

Yes, if you are "disarmed."  the SS doesn't buy into that "Cop shoots unarmed man" bullshit.  If you are there after being ordered off the property, they'll assume you are a threat to the President even if you are stark naked.  Bang!
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2020, 11:28:14 pm »
Yes, if you are "disarmed."  the SS doesn't buy into that "Cop shoots unarmed man" bullshit.  If you are there after being ordered off the property, they'll assume you are a threat to the President even if you are stark naked.  Bang!

@Cyber Liberty

WRONG!

Their job is not to fight gunbattles or to attack trespassers.

Their job is to protect the President,and they will do this by removing him from any area where they consider him to be in danger.

The best way to make sure your principle survives a gun fight is to make sure he is never where one is happening.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2020, 11:36:02 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

WRONG!

Their job is not to fight gunbattles or to attack trespassers.

Their job is to protect the President,and they will do this by removing him from any area where they consider him to be in danger.

The best way to make sure your principle survives a gun fight is to make sure he is never where one is happening.

I don't require your approval on this.  Just try it.  These are people who burn the President's poop to keep anybody from gleaning his DNA.  An intruder could be armed with a deadly virus.  These are the things they "war game" out.  This is no longer the world it was when you were in SF.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #174 on: November 13, 2020, 12:30:56 am »
I don't require your approval on this.  Just try it.  These are people who burn the President's poop to keep anybody from gleaning his DNA.  An intruder could be armed with a deadly virus.  These are the things they "war game" out.  This is no longer the world it was when you were in SF.

@Cyber Liberty

None of which has any relation at all to what I stated to be their prime concern.