Author Topic: WOW! They Want You to Believe This! — Biden Gained Over 1 Million Votes in Pennsylvania SINCE THE MO  (Read 878 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW! They Want You to Believe This! — Biden Gained Over 1 Million Votes in Pennsylvania SINCE THE MORNING AFTER THE ELECTION!
By Jim Hoft
Published November 6, 2020 at 1:08pm

This is the biggest election fraud in US history.

We were all shocked back in 2008 when Democrat Al Franken won the Minnesota Senate race by 312 votes with the help of 1,099 illegal felon votes and several hundred ballots “found” in the trunk of a car.

But this year Democrats outdid themselves.

In Pennsylvania President Trump was ahead of Joe Biden by nearly 700,000 votes on Election night.

On Tuesday night President Trump had 2,965,636 votes.
Joe Biden had 2,290,624 votes.

Then Miracles of Miracles!
By Friday morning Joe Biden pulled ahead of Donald Trump in Pennsylvania by 6,826 votes.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/wow-want-believe-biden-gained-1-million-votes-pennsylvania-since-morning-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There are millions of dead people in Pennsylvania and I'll bet you that many of them are still registered to vote!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There are millions of dead people in Pennsylvania and I'll bet you that many of them are still registered to vote!

I think a lot of them registered in September, 2020.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just imagine how popular he would have been if he had left his basement and campaigned!

Who would have ever dreamed a man could be elected President of the US without even trying?

Especially a retard with a double-digit IQ that likes to molest children,and even does it in public?

America!

WADDA CUNTRIE!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 03:49:06 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I moved away from Pennsylvania in 2010, and haven't votes there since 2009.  I got a call asking me about voting there, and I did not put two and two together until I saw a report on One America News Network about people receiving calls to determine if their vote could be used fraudulently. 

I can't wait until Monday to verify if I voted in PA.  If I did, then this is a well organized effort by the Dems to commit fraud that should bring a rope with it in my humble opinion.

I hope Trump remains strong as granite and ultimately buries the Dems in a very deep pit, never to be seen in the next ten years.  Frankly, there should be thousands of Dems that end in prison for ten years for fraud.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I moved away from Pennsylvania in 2010, and haven't votes there since 2009.  I got a call asking me about voting there, and I did not put two and two together until I saw a report on One America News Network about people receiving calls to determine if their vote could be used fraudulently. 

I can't wait until Monday to verify if I voted in PA.  If I did, then this is a well organized effort by the Dems to commit fraud that should bring a rope with it in my humble opinion.

I hope Trump remains strong as granite and ultimately buries the Dems in a very deep pit, never to be seen in the next ten years.  Frankly, there should be thousands of Dems that end in prison for ten years for fraud.
This is almost the thing of movie scripts.

I believe this is treason of the highest order and subverts the Constitution, and should dealt with harshly.  Especially for organizers.

We live in the digital age where communications are by cell or email, not in person.  Investigators have the capability of finding out who said what where and leave a digital trail.

And there is one month to find it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I believe this is treason of the highest order and subverts the Constitution, and should dealt with harshly.  Especially for organizers.

We live in the digital age where communications are by cell or email, not in person.  Investigators have the capability of finding out who said what where and leave a digital trail.

:yowsa: pointing-up

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

One of my Poll Observers (in Arizona) came back with an interesting story election day.  He said he saw an Election Judge get up from his briefcase sized laptop and left it unattended, so he could go socialize with the Democrat poll workers.  A fellow immediately sat down at the computer as if he belonged there, and typed something for about 30 seconds, then got up and left. 

My friend had a decent description, so we fixed him up the the Trump legal team's phone number.  I think it's possible he screwed with the counting computers in Phoenix remotely from Mohave County. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
One of my Poll Observers (in Arizona) came back with an interesting story election day.  He said he saw an Election Judge get up from his briefcase sized laptop and left it unattended, so he could go socialize with the Democrat poll workers.  A fellow immediately sat down at the computer as if he belonged there, and typed something for about 30 seconds, then got up and left. 

My friend had a decent description, so we fixed him up the the Trump legal team's phone number.  I think it's possible he screwed with the counting computers in Phoenix remotely from Mohave County.

Check the log files!  Go over those with a fine-tooth comb!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

What log files?  The "public" ones or the secret ones they keep with their second set of Ledgers?
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

It would be a rank amateur that would not know how to fix up the log.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

EVERYTHING that is done is in those files! Including the fixups! They can and should be found!

Editing a log file is NOT an easy thing to do and get away with!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 03:08:24 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

EVERYTHING that is done is in those files! Including the fixups! They can and should be found!

Editing a log file is NOT an easy thing to do and get away with!

That simply is not true.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That simply is not true.

If you say so!  I will continue to disagree.  A forensic guy can and should find anything that was done!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

If you say so!  I will continue to disagree.  A forensic guy can and should find anything that was done!

I assure you, I am a seriously competent forensic guy, and if I have my hands on the box, I can make it do absolutely anything and all traces are gone. Do you have any idea how easy it is to get system privileges in a windows box? I can elevate a user level cmdbox to system level in about 2 seconds. And thereafter everything I do can be completely scrubbed. Also a simple matter to touch file dates, reorganize databases (to include journaling)... Believe me, messin with logs is kindergarten stuff.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I assure you, I am a seriously competent forensic guy, and if I have my hands on the box, I can make it do absolutely anything and all traces are gone. Do you have any idea how easy it is to get system privileges in a windows box? I can elevate a user level cmdbox to system level in about 2 seconds. And thereafter everything I do can be completely scrubbed. Also a simple matter to touch file dates, reorganize databases (to include journaling)... Believe me, messin with logs is kindergarten stuff.

Not going to argue with you about this and I will continue to believe that there is a trail left that can and should be found!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Consider all the stupid things the Rats have done to cheat this election.  They really are "rank amateurs."  They are definitely stinky. :cool:
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not going to argue with you about this and I will continue to believe that there is a trail left that can and should be found!

I think there is, and I also think nobody who can is going to look for it.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

Consider all the stupid things the Rats have done to cheat this election.  They really are "rank amateurs."  They are definitely stinky. :cool:

We have seen this over and over again. They don't get caught. Even when they are stupid about it.

And you may be right. though I don't see how. Most hackers are either rabid anarchists or liberals... Should be pretty easy to get a fair pile of em...

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I think there is, and I also think nobody who can is going to look for it.

Then we are well and truly F'd!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We have seen this over and over again. They don't get caught. Even when they are stupid about it.

And you may be right. though I don't see how. Most hackers are either rabid anarchists or liberals... Should be pretty easy to get a fair pile of em...

They don't get caught because the FBI has been in Democrat pockets for decades.  What they fail to dig up, they keep others from digging anything up.  They are the Rat's premier CYA agency.
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I was just watching OAN and saw an interview with a Georgia woman who moved to NJ earlier in year who got a phone call the same way asking her if she already voted.

Looks like a widespread scheme on ballot harvesting occurred.

@jafo2010
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington