Author Topic: Biden to make prime-time address as he expands lead in swing states  (Read 136 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden to make prime-time address as he expands lead in swing states

By Ebony Bowden

November 6, 2020 | 1:21pm | Updated

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is preparing to address the nation Friday evening as he inches closer to winning the White House and expands his lead in several swing states.

The former veep and his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), will both deliver remarks from Wilmington, Del., after Biden rallied in the battlegrounds of Pennsylvania and Georgia overnight and decimated President Trump’s lead.

With the 2020 presidential race still in limbo, Biden has taken to delivering brief daily remarks calling for calm and patience while also declaring himself the expected winner.

It’s unclear when the race will be called for either candidate. Biden is currently ahead in four of the six remaining battleground states and could get over the 270 electoral votes needed to clinch the White House later Friday.

But recounts are all but assured in Wisconsin and Georgia, and a final result won’t be expected in the Keystone State for several days.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/11/06/biden-to-make-prime-time-address-as-he-expands-lead-in-swing-states/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Biden to make prime-time address as he expands lead in swing states
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 01:36:05 am »
The wife and I have mutually agreed that neither Biden nor his idiot mate have anything worthwhile to say to the country. We will mute them or change the channel whenever they're on the boob tube.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 01:39:06 am »
The wife and I have mutually agreed that neither Biden nor his idiot mate have anything worthwhile to say to the country. We will mute them or change the channel whenever they're on the boob tube.

That's what I am doing...did that with the O'bamas
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 01:40:09 am »
Not my effing president.

RESIST