Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Formally Requests Two More Years as Speaker of the House  (Read 292 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi Formally Requests Two More Years as Speaker of the House

Hannah Bleau 6 Nov 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Friday formally requested two more years in the role following a lackluster performance for House Democrats, losing at least seven seats.

“Our vision for the next two years must be built on the success of Democratic House Majority in the 116th Congress, and to harness the extraordinary visions, values and vibrancy of our Caucus to secure the progress that the American people deserve,” Pelosi wrote in a letter to colleagues on Friday.

“In that spirit, I am writing to request your support to be re-elected as Speaker,” she continued. “I do so with utmost respect for the diverse viewpoints in our Democratic Caucus, the gravity of this role the urgency of the challenges ahead.”

“I also do so with the great joy and appreciation to so many of you who have already offered your support,” she added, following on from a promise she made over the weekend.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/06/nancy-pelosi-formally-requests-two-more-years-as-speaker-of-the-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Nancy Pelosi Formally Requests Two More Years as Speaker of the House
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 08:21:46 pm »
I suspect many D members are less than happy with her "leadership". But finding someone willing to risk running against her and getting enough votes to get him/her elected Speaker would take more than disatisfaction.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 09:17:13 pm »
I hereby formally request Nancy Pelosi go f ---   

Oops. Trying to be the adult here.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 09:22:24 pm »
Bring on the Squad!   Block the botoxed one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 10:22:52 pm »
I hereby formally request Nancy Pelosi go f ---   

Oops. Trying to be the adult here.
Well, it is "adult" language.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024