Author Topic: Trump improves Wisconsin vote total by 200,000 and loses?  (Read 757 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump improves Wisconsin vote total by 200,000 and loses?
« on: November 05, 2020, 04:22:57 pm »
November 5, 2020
By Jack Cashill

Despite four years of a relentless pounding by Big Tech and Big Media, President Trump increased his Wisconsin vote total by more than 200,000 votes over 2016, an increase of nearly 15 percent.  And still he managed to lose?

Something is rotten in the State of Wisconsin.  Observers should be asking themselves how the least attractive Democratic nominee in anyone's memory — a quintessential old white man, senile to boot — managed to secure nearly 250,000 more votes than Hillary Clinton did in her glass-shattering year of 2016, an 18-percent increase.

The answer to this question is turnout, by any means necessary.  In Wisconsin, an astounding 88 percent of those registered to vote seem to have voted.  In Ohio, another battleground state, the turnout was a much more typical 68 percent.

In Wisconsin, Trump's overnight lead vanished as the mail-in votes were counted.  The reason why these votes skew heavily to Biden has little or nothing to do with COVID — Republicans are no more immune than Democrats — and everything to do with vote-harvesting.

The differential may also have something to do with the Post Office, which is defying a judge's order right now to sweep its facilities for missing ballots.  Trump won 58 of Wisconsin's 72 counties.  A rogue postal worker does not have to be a political scientist to know which ballots to dump.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/trump_improves_wisconsin_vote_total_by_200000_and_loses.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump improves Wisconsin vote total by 200,000 and loses?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 10:40:27 pm »
I believe Wisconsin is one of the defendants in Federal lawsuits filed by Trump's legal team.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 11:12:17 pm »
A near 90% statewide voting rate is ridiculous if not impossible.
The Republic is lost.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 03:32:47 pm »
I cannot wait to see how this will all play out in the courts.  What happened in Wisconsin is going to look like child's play.  i stayed up till around 2-3 am (?) on Wednesday morning when President Trump had four states left.  So far ahead in Philly then, too.  How is it that I heard more than one reporter say they saw no evidence of fraud when Trump was so far in the lead after polls had closed and ballots were to have been counted, then to find two or more days LATER that hundreds of thousands mail-ins (uncounted, of course) have been found in different places  --- 100% (or more) for Biden?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 03:53:12 pm »
November 5, 2020
By Jack Cashill

Despite four years of a relentless pounding by Big Tech and Big Media, President Trump increased his Wisconsin vote total by more than 200,000 votes over 2016, an increase of nearly 15 percent.  And still he managed to lose?

Something is rotten in the State of Wisconsin.  Observers should be asking themselves how the least attractive Democratic nominee in anyone's memory — a quintessential old white man, senile to boot — managed to secure nearly 250,000 more votes than Hillary Clinton did in her glass-shattering year of 2016, an 18-percent increase.

The answer to this question is turnout, by any means necessary.  In Wisconsin, an astounding 88 percent of those registered to vote seem to have voted.  In Ohio, another battleground state, the turnout was a much more typical 68 percent.

In Wisconsin, Trump's overnight lead vanished as the mail-in votes were counted.  The reason why these votes skew heavily to Biden has little or nothing to do with COVID — Republicans are no more immune than Democrats — and everything to do with vote-harvesting.

The differential may also have something to do with the Post Office, which is defying a judge's order right now to sweep its facilities for missing ballots.  Trump won 58 of Wisconsin's 72 counties.  A rogue postal worker does not have to be a political scientist to know which ballots to dump.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/trump_improves_wisconsin_vote_total_by_200000_and_loses.html

Absolutely, if Biden improves his vote +300000 over Hillary in 2016. Doesn't matter.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 04:08:10 pm »
I cannot wait to see how this will all play out in the courts.  What happened in Wisconsin is going to look like child's play.  i stayed up till around 2-3 am (?) on Wednesday morning when President Trump had four states left.  So far ahead in Philly then, too.  How is it that I heard more than one reporter say they saw no evidence of fraud when Trump was so far in the lead after polls had closed and ballots were to have been counted, then to find two or more days LATER that hundreds of thousands mail-ins (uncounted, of course) have been found in different places  --- 100% (or more) for Biden?
I'm afraid the courts will punt. They haven’t exhibited a great deal of honesty/courage/loyalty to the Constitution these past decades.

Honestly, I don’t know why I wouldn’t expect the rats would eventually find the Biden votes.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 04:13:50 pm »
A near 90% statewide voting rate is ridiculous if not impossible.

90%?  I have seen graphics of many counties nationwide that have exceeded 100%. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 04:16:59 pm »
90%?  I have seen graphics of many counties nationwide that have exceeded 100%.

From what I've seen, this has been explained by two factors:

1) People are looking at registered voter count from 2016
2) A lot of places allow for same day registration which isn't updated yet.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 04:51:41 pm »
From what I've seen, this has been explained by two factors:

1) People are looking at registered voter count from 2016
2) A lot of places allow for same day registration which isn't updated yet.

Articles and memes I've seen posted on social media were using 2016 numbers for AZ.  Recent numbers were available but ignored, therefor I think they are actually dishonest.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2020, 05:13:54 pm »
No more mail in ballots EVER, Picture ID required in every state.
You need it to get on a plane, you can sure as heck use it to vote.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2020, 05:31:37 pm »

If we couldn't get that done before, how in the hell do you think it will happen now?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2020, 07:42:06 pm »
There are 3,289,463 votes counted as of this moment in WI.

Total registered voters as of 11/1/2020 was 3,684,726.

Comes out to 89.27% voter turnout statewide.

I call BS.

-------

Add: WI has only cracked 70% turnout 4 times in 70 years, when the statistics start.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 07:53:00 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2020, 07:59:26 pm »
There are 3,289,463 votes counted as of this moment in WI.

Total registered voters as of 11/1/2020 was 3,684,726.

Comes out to 89.27% voter turnout statewide.

I call BS.

-------

Add: WI has only cracked 70% turnout 4 times in 70 years, when the statistics start.

Does WI have "same-day Registration?"
I will NOT comply.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2020, 08:04:44 pm »
Wishful thinking.  The dems will never allow this.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2020, 08:22:48 pm »
Does WI have "same-day Registration?"

Yes as far as I know.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2020, 08:28:39 pm »
Reading more, it's claimed that voter turnout is based on those voted by the total voting age population.

If true, that would put turnout in WI at 73%, which is high but within the normal range.

That said, we don't calcuate it that way in Iowa. It's based of registered voters.

So that may be disinformation.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 08:55:46 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2020, 08:54:14 pm »
Yes as far as I know.

Then all bets are off.  That's as crooked as mail-in ballots.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2020, 08:58:18 pm »
Reading more, it's claimed that voter turnout is based on those voted by the total voting age population.

If true, that would put turnout in WI at 73%, which is high but within the normal range.

That said, we don't calcuated it that way in Iowa. It's based of registered voters.

So that may be disinformation.

:pondering:

~90% of eligible to vote translates to 73% of registered voters?

I think I can infer from that there are more registered voters than those eligible to vote. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2020, 09:08:00 pm »
:pondering:

~90% of eligible to vote translates to 73% of registered voters?

I think I can infer from that there are more registered voters than those eligible to vote.

Basically the article I read is claiming that turnout rate is based on all adults elegible to vote, registered and unregistered.

Like I said, it's not calculated that way in Iowa because you can't possibly know the true number of elegible adults at any given time.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2020, 10:06:59 pm »
Basically the article I read is claiming that turnout rate is based on all adults elegible to vote, registered and unregistered.

Like I said, it's not calculated that way in Iowa because you can't possibly know the true number of elegible adults at any given time.

It's not calculated that way anywhere else either, AFAIK.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2020, 10:14:51 pm »
November 5, 2020
By Jack Cashill

Something is rotten in the State of Wisconsin. Observers should be asking themselves how the least attractive Democratic nominee in anyone's memory — a quintessential old white man, senile to boot — managed to secure nearly 250,000 more votes than Hillary Clinton did in her glass-shattering year of 2016, an 18-percent increase.

@mystery-ak

AND........,he managed to do it while hiding in his basement.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!