Author Topic: Pennsylvania AG Josh Shapiro: ‘If All the Votes Are Added Up in PA, Trump Is Going to Lose’  (Read 1378 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pennsylvania AG Josh Shapiro: ‘If All the Votes Are Added Up in PA, Trump Is Going to Lose’

Hannah Bleau 2 Nov 2020

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro (D) declared, three days before the presidential election, that “if all the votes are added up in PA, Trump is going to lose.”

“If all the votes are added up in PA, Trump is going to lose. That’s why he’s working overtime to subtract as many votes as possible from this process,” Shapiro said on Saturday. “For the record, he’s 0-6 against us in court. We’ve protected voting rights. Now, ignore the noise—vote!”:

Hannah Bleau2 Nov 2020685

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro (D) declared, three days before the presidential election, that “if all the votes are added up in PA, Trump is going to lose.”

“If all the votes are added up in PA, Trump is going to lose. That’s why he’s working overtime to subtract as many votes as possible from this process,” Shapiro said on Saturday. “For the record, he’s 0-6 against us in court. We’ve protected voting rights. Now, ignore the noise—vote!”:

Ballots received late, or three days after the election (November 6), will still be counted in the final tally, though Democrats are urging voters to return their ballots in a timely manner. Trump and his team have indicated that they will likely pose a legal challenge against the ruling, which remained in place after the Supreme Court refused to block it.

Shapiro’s declaration, which came three days before Election Day, drew a collection of skeptical responses.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/02/pennsylvania-ag-josh-shapiro-if-all-the-votes-are-added-up-in-pa-trump-is-going-to-lose/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pennsylvania AG Josh Shapiro: ‘If All the Votes Are Added Up in PA, Trump Is Going to Lose’

Shapiro’s declaration, which came three days before Election Day, drew a collection of skeptical responses.

Ballot harvesting, dead voters, and election stealing on an epic level.  The ass hole basically admits it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Gee, no bias there.  It's not he who votes that counts, but he who counts the votes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

Just heard an official in Penn. say many voters did not put mail paper ballot in the Security Envelope.   

I (Victoria33) was afraid this would happen.  If one has not voted by mail, and the voter is wanting this ballot in fast, voter may fail to put ballot in that Security Envelope.  By law, these will/should be, rejected.

Offline skeeter

Ballot harvesting, dead voters, and election stealing on an epic level.  The ass hole basically admits it.

This does seem to account for the rats' smug attitude in the face of the enthusiasm for Trump. We'll need a monster turnout.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 12:09:30 am by skeeter »

Offline Hoodat

By law, these will/should be, rejected.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I HOPE SO

𝓛𝓮𝓪h
❤️
🇺🇸
𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓹 2𝓠20
@LeahR77
·
5h
I’m hearing there are 500 lawyers, and 3000 poll watchers in PA sent by the Trump campaign..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just heard an official in Penn. say many voters did not put mail paper ballot in the Security Envelope.   

I (Victoria33) was afraid this would happen.  If one has not voted by mail, and the voter is wanting this ballot in fast, voter may fail to put ballot in that Security Envelope. By law, these will/should be, rejected.

@Victoria33

And I am willing to bet the farm they are going to be VERY careful about which ones they are going to legally dump,and which ones they are going to slip into security envelopes to take out and declare them to be valid.

Hell,this is a tradition in Pa,like taking off from school for the first day of deer season.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
And I am willing to bet the farm they are going to be VERY careful about which ones they are going to legally dump, and which ones they are going to slip into security envelopes to take out and declare them to be valid.
@sneakypete

Read how mail ballots are evaluated.  There are Republicans and Democrats working together and all the members of the Board are together in the open witnessing the actions of all.  This is not a secret, in the dark, meeting where no one can see what another is doing.  Every state has such a process.

I have explained the process from beginning to end:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418722.msg2315957.html#msg2315957

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Read how mail ballots are evaluated.  There are Republicans and Democrats working together and all the members of the Board are together in the open witnessing the actions of all.  This is not a secret, in the dark, meeting where no one can see what another is doing.  Every state has such a process.

I have explained the process from beginning to end:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418722.msg2315957.html#msg2315957

@Victoria33

Yes,I know you have,and I thank you for your sincere efforts.

What you HAVEN'T explained is how the public can be confident that in a system as corrupt as the Dim system in Philly and surroundings has "witnesses" who ARE in fact,Republicans,and not Dims who registered Republican in order to put the "fix" in.

Don't forget,this is nothing new in Pa. It's multi-generational.

Offline mountaineer

Pete is correct, Pennsylvania is notorious for crooked elections, no matter how the process is supposed to happen.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This does seem to account for the rats' smug attitude in the face of the enthusiasm for Trump. We'll need a monster turnout.

I don't think they're smug .... not after 57,000 folks show up in a little town in PA called Butler.

I think they've got some more stealing to do.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Pete is correct, Pennsylvania is notorious for crooked elections, no matter how the process is supposed to happen.

One (honest) pollster said you have figure 5% for fraud.

Offline mountaineer

Carmine Sabia  @CarmineSabia
The turnout in PA is massive and that is good news for President Donald Trump we believe. But, why are the polling places in Northeast Pennsylvania still closed near an hour after they were supposed to be open? Someone do something. They want to steal it.
7:52 AM · Nov 3, 2020

What a coincidence. My friend, in the Republican part of Pennsylvania just called me. They are standing in line at the polling place that was supposed to open and is still not open. People leaving because they have to go to work. This is the BS we have been warning about.
7:41 AM · Nov 3, 2020·

Offline mountaineer

A. Benjamin Mannes  @PublicSafetySME
This is our polling place in NE Philadelphia. Already a violation in sight.

6:59 AM · Nov 3, 2020

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

And the polls haven't even opened.  Let us know how it goes inside.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

In Texas, that sign would have to be more than 100 feet from that door.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

The turnout in PA is massive and that is good news for President Donald Trump we believe. But, why are the polling places in Northeast Pennsylvania still closed near an hour after they were supposed to be open? Someone do something. They want to steal it.
7:52 AM · Nov 3, 2020

What a coincidence. My friend, in the Republican part of Pennsylvania just called me. They are standing in line at the polling place that was supposed to open and is still not open. People leaving because they have to go to work. This is the BS we have been warning about.
7:41 AM · Nov 3, 2020·

Yeah I'm a bit worried officials will find reasons to close or otherwise limit the availability of polling places in PA.

On the bright side things are shaping up pretty well in WI early voting. Maybe Trump won't need PA.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 02:50:25 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise ... to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government, and to declare expressly that the command in chief of the American (sic) army shall not be given to, nor devolve on, any but a natural-born citizen.”

John Jay, Letter to George Washington, Records of the Federal Convention of 1787, page 61

Kamala Harris is NOT a natural-born citizen!

If General Shapiro were worth spit he would do something about that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33   Yes,I know you have,and I thank you for your sincere efforts.  What you HAVEN'T explained is how the public can be confident that in a system as corrupt as the Dim system in Philly and surroundings has "witnesses" who ARE in fact,Republicans,and not Dims who registered Republican in order to put the "fix" in.  Don't forget,this is nothing new in Pa. It's multi-generational.
@sneakypete
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@mystery-ak

I should have written how the members of the Early Voting Ballot Board are chosen in order to explain to you why there will not be Dems pretending to be Republicans so they will be on the board to commit fraud in favor of Dems.

I told you there is an equal number of Dems and Reps on the Board evaluating mail ballots.  How do members get on the board?

The County Democrat Chairman gives names to the Judge, which I was.
The County Republican Chairman gives names to the Judge, which I was.

I can look up their names on the voter list to see if they truly do vote for Democrats or Republicans.  In states where voters actually register as Dem or Rep, I have access to that info.  If I see one is a Democrat but the name was given to me as a Republican, I can remove people from the board before we have the first meeting, and tell the Chairman to give me more names.

IT IS ELECTION DAY.  The first returns will be from Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina.  If Biden loses all three, he is not likely to win the election.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Can you imagine the outcry if AG Barr said something similar a day before the election?
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline mountaineer

In Texas, that sign would have to be more than 100 feet from that door.
It's supposed to be a certain distance from the door in Pa., too (not sure whether it's 100' or 300'). But it's Pa., so rules don't apply to Democrats.

Offline libertybele

It's supposed to be a certain distance from the door in Pa., too (not sure whether it's 100' or 300'). But it's Pa., so rules don't apply to Democrats.

Same I heard is true for those in MN.  Rules don't apply to DEMS.   9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@mystery-ak

I should have written how the members of the Early Voting Ballot Board are chosen in order to explain to you why there will not be Dems pretending to be Republicans so they will be on the board to commit fraud in favor of Dems.

I told you there is an equal number of Dems and Reps on the Board evaluating mail ballots.  How do members get on the board?

The County Democrat Chairman gives names to the Judge, which I was.
The County Republican Chairman gives names to the Judge, which I was.

I can look up their names on the voter list to see if they truly do vote for Democrats or Republicans.  In states where voters actually register as Dem or Rep, I have access to that info.  If I see one is a Democrat but the name was given to me as a Republican, I can remove people from the board before we have the first meeting, and tell the Chairman to give me more names.

IT IS ELECTION DAY.  The first returns will be from Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina.  If Biden loses all three, he is not likely to win the election.

@Victoria33

I guess all of that means I can't go change my voter registration to Dim tomorrow,and be a Dim official at the next election,huh?

Hell,the entire freaking Bush Crime Family pretended to be Republicans for decades,and two of the bastards were actually elected to be Presidents.

Not to mention John McLunatic and countless others.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If the Democommies do not use the Republican dead, then Trump wins.