Author Topic: Experts say Large "Hidden" Voting Group will give Trump Victory  (Read 402 times)

Offline HorizonWatcher

Experts say Large "Hidden" Voting Group will give Trump Victory
« on: November 02, 2020, 07:29:45 pm »
Now here’s a potentially huge election story which seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle. For all those who doubt that Trump can get massive turnout tomorrow, the below article is well worth reading. I heard about this on a radio show yesterday, and got so excited that I researched it.
Here’s the story:
There is this very large under-the-radar, pro-Trump voting segment that is now expected – based on the most recent early voter and other data -- to have explosive turnout tomorrow on election day. It’s the “lost” generation between the Baby Boomers and Generation X. It’s called Generation Jones, and it leans heavily GOP. The experts on the radio show said it’s expected to be a third (!) of all voters. Multiple pollsters concluded in 2004 that this same exact group’s huge turnout for Bush in 2004 gave him the win (and the radio experts were saying that there are numerous commonalities between these two elections/situations). One of the experts said he thinks this is the most overlooked story in this entire election cycle. Both experts said they believe that Generation Jones turnout tomorrow will be a game-changer. Here’s a good brief article that lays this out well: https://jonathan-pontell.medium.com/will-generation-jones-save-donald-trump-9198b3bc0051 Yes!! I have to admit that I’ve been feeling worried about this election, but this Generation Jones turnout story reduces my worry. Feels compelling to me.

Online corbe

Re: Experts say Large "Hidden" Voting Group will give Trump Victory
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 08:03:41 pm »
   Welcome to TBR @HorizonWatcher
   An interesting perspective so I took the liberty of excerpting and posting the article you referenced.

Will Generation Jones Save Donald Trump?

Jonathan Pontell

3 days ago·4 min read

An under-the-radar voter segment could deliver an electoral shocker
[Updated November 1, 2020]

It’s the predictable prediction of late-trailing candidates: “Polls, shmolls. Election day turnout for me is gonna be ginormous.” Particularly predictable for Trump. Skepticism should govern these eleventh-hour electoral miracle claims. But this election may actually be an exception. Trump realistically could be saved by huge turnout from a certain “hidden” voting segment: seniors. Wait…seniors?!

Yes…younger seniors. The widely discussed Trump-has-lost-the-seniors narrative focuses on the 65+ crowd and misses this key point. Those aged mid-50’s to mid-60’s have not left Trump. In fact, this is the generational cohort which has polled highest for Trump throughout 2020. In many polls, it’s the only age group to favor him, and often by large margins.

Some signs point to a massive turnout by this segment on election day itself. The available early voter data, along with the most recent polling (e.g. enthusiasm, likelihood to vote, etc.) add additional reasons to believe this may happen. This age group could be between a quarter and a third of the overall electorate. In studying generational electoral data for over twenty years, I’ve rarely seen a generation in such a potentially pivotal position.

<..snip..>

https://jonathan-pontell.medium.com/will-generation-jones-save-donald-trump-9198b3bc0051
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 05:35:38 am »
While conducting remediation interviews at a hospital for the mentality retarded
near Philadelphia, several months ago, a neighbor told me that it was there that
she became acquainted w/ 'Generation Jones'.
Her respondents insisted that it is vibrant and a political force to be reckoned with.
She then broke into hysterical and uncontrollable laughter which I joined in!!!!!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 06:25:14 am »
While conducting remediation interviews at a hospital for the mentality retarded
near Philadelphia, several months ago, a neighbor told me that it was there that
she became acquainted w/ 'Generation Jones'.
Her respondents insisted that it is vibrant and a political force to be reckoned with.
She then broke into hysterical and uncontrollable laughter which I joined in!!!!!

Magical mystery sauce, eh?

I have placed my bet a bit north of yours... But I don't believe in 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Tumpsters'...

If anything this 'phenomena' is nothing more than glaring partisanship found in pollsters jacking with the polls. No magical missing generation necessary.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 06:27:38 pm »
Magical mystery sauce, eh? I have placed my bet a bit north of yours... But I don't believe in 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Tumpsters'...
If anything this 'phenomena' is nothing more than glaring partisanship found in pollsters jacking with the polls. No magical missing generation necessary.
--------------------------
Roamer, as you are well aware, one hallmark of maturity is seeing reality and ignoring fantasy.
Yet numerous posters continue their hourly projection of Trump winning, some by a landslide;
despite the obvious evidence of common sense.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 06:51:19 pm »
--------------------------
Roamer, as you are well aware, one hallmark of maturity is seeing reality and ignoring fantasy.
Yet numerous posters continue their hourly projection of Trump winning, some by a landslide;
despite the obvious evidence of common sense.

:shrug: I am just happy to get all the damn pollsters off my business line. Oh Happy Day!  :laugh: