Author Topic: Election Analysis Exclusive: Here is What Will Happen on Nov. 3 (Stutts)  (Read 134 times)

Offline corbe

Election Analysis Exclusive: Here is What Will Happen on Nov. 3

What’s really going on with American voters? It's not what you think.

Mon Nov 2, 2020 Phillip Stutts

Phillip Stutts is the founder/CEO of Win Big Media and the author of Fire Them Now: The 7 Lies Digital Marketers Sell.

Who is going to win? That is the question everyone is asking.

After 24 years and 1,283 political campaign victories, including three winning U.S. Presidential races, I will break down how I see the race heading into Election Day.

Our partnership with the largest data collection, analytics, and AI company in the United States has given me a behind the scenes look at what’s really going on with American voters. Utilizing our database of 200 million+ Americans, 550 million+ connected devices, tracking 10 billion+ daily online decisions, and over 1 trillion daily searches, and comparing it to all the other outside data and polling, I have a unique perspective on how this election will turn out (and we’ve given this data away for free since March).

Hold on tight. It’s not what you think…

Here’s the thing, 99% of this election is not about persuading undecided voters. There are too few left. I believe this election is about how the candidates and their campaigns motivate their supporters to get out and vote. My breakdown is not close to what you will read in the mainstream media. Let’s dive in.

1. STATE OF THE VOTERS:

Two storylines have emerged in the final weeks. The mainstream and left-wing media outlets have already assumed a Biden victory is in the bag. For example: As of this writing, The Economist gives Biden a 96% to win the election. Their reasoning?

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/11/election-analysis-exclusive-here-what-will-happen-phillip-stutts/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.