Author Topic: Cheers! The date is coming…Nov. 4, 2020: The USA will ‘become the only country in the world to forma  (Read 470 times)

rangerrebew

Cheers! The date is coming…Nov. 4, 2020: The USA will ‘become the only country in the world to formally exit the Paris agreement’

ALERT: Trump to pull U.S. out of UN Paris Climate Pact – A Victory for Science!

USA "will become the only country in the world to formally exit the Paris agreement. In the historic global climate change deal, struck in 2015, 189 countries agreed on nonbinding domestic targets to keep global temperatures well below a disastrous 2 degrees Celsius...”

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotNovember 2, 2020 10:47 AM

Excerpt: “An important date is coming up. On November 4, the day after the election, the United States will earn a dubious distinction: It will become the only country in the world to formally exit the Paris agreement. In the historic global climate change deal, struck in 2015, 189 countries agreed on nonbinding domestic targets to keep global temperatures well below a disastrous 2 degrees Celsius…”

“ Since his 2017 announcement, Trump has been repeating two dangerous lies about US participation in the deal: His first lie was that the agreement would come at immense cost to Americans while other major polluters would contribute nothing; his second was that the United States has already exited the accord. “The Paris Accord, I took us out because we were going to have to spend trillions of dollars and we were treated very unfairly,” Trump said in the extensive climate section of the debate.

About that: First of all, Trump didn’t actually withdraw—rather, the United States will be in the Paris deal until November 4 because of a required three-year waiting period…”

Via: https://thebulletin.org/2020/10/the-other-big-event-happening-in-the-first-week-of-november/

Offline Joe Wooten

It was NEVER ratified by the Senate, so it has NO force of law. The three year waiting period is moot. Nothing in the Paris Accords are enforceable.

Offline LegalAmerican

PARIS was just a phony way to get America to pay money to other countries.  America has been ripped off for decades.  Same with giving billions to turd world countries.  The people who need it never receive it.  THE TOP CORRUPT...DO.  Then they still hate us. 
Trillions to muslim countries. 

Offline LegalAmerican

It was NEVER ratified by the Senate, so it has NO force of law. The three year waiting period is moot. Nothing in the Paris Accords are enforceable.

Does not mean anything.  You just CAN'T give POTUS credit can you?   Since when does any law mean anything to the LEFTS....who wanted this?  Just like E.O. put in by Obama,  can't be removed by another E.O. BY POTUS TRUMP? 
Since when?  But that is what happened. 

Offline Joe Wooten

Does not mean anything.  You just CAN'T give POTUS credit can you?   Since when does any law mean anything to the LEFTS....who wanted this?  Just like E.O. put in by Obama,  can't be removed by another E.O. BY POTUS TRUMP? 
Since when?  But that is what happened.

WTF?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline rustynail

Biden will bring in five dollar gasoline.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Biden will bring in five dollar gasoline.

Before he kills off the industry.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley