Author Topic: Trump plans to declare victory if he takes Election Night lead: Axios  (Read 4918 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump plans to declare victory if he takes Election Night lead: Axios
By Zack Budryk - 11/01/20 03:24 PM EST

President Trump has told those in his orbit he intends to prematurely declare victory on Election Night if early returns are favorable to him despite uncounted ballots that could lead to a loss, Axios reported Sunday.

The president has discussed the plan in detail with confidants, the publication reported.

On Tuesday night, the early count in the pivotal state of Pennsylvania is expected to favor the president due to state laws against counting mail-in ballots before Election Day. However, the ongoing count is expected to narrow the margin between Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden, who leads in most polling of the state.

Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar (D) said the state expects the full count to take days due to the high volume of mail-in ballots this year, ten times more than those cast in 2016.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/523866-trump-plans-to-declare-victory-if-he-takes-election-night-lead-axios
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Trump plans to declare victory if he takes Election Night lead: Axios
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 09:49:13 pm »

"told those in his orbit"

Oh yea! Sure! I definitely believe this bullshit! With 'sources' like that, who can argue?
Kind of different from 'unnamed sources' or 'high level officials'. LOL
Good Grief. These guys are so obvious.
This was either written by children or they think we are retarded.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 09:53:17 pm »
Because it's completely plausible that late ballots break for the rats by overwhelming margins in 100% of cases.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 10:01:03 pm »
Because it's completely plausible that late ballots break for the rats by overwhelming margins in 100% of cases.
Every time in American history that 'late votes' or so called 'found votes' are accepted and counted as real votes the Democrat wins.
There has never been a case where the Republican won because of 'found votes'. Found and late votes are always Democrat votes.
Funny how it always works out that way?  :facepalm2:
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2020, 10:08:11 pm »
Every time in American history that 'late votes' or so called 'found votes' are accepted and counted as real votes the Democrat wins.
There has never been a case where the Republican won because of 'found votes'. Found and late votes are always Democrat votes.
Funny how it always works out that way?  :facepalm2:

Its obvious to everyone. All rats want is a result that shows them ahead, by hook or crook, and they do not care how bad it looks.

Online rustynail

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2020, 10:13:30 pm »
"Trump has told those in his orbit he intends to prematurely declare victory on Election Night"

Impeachable offense.  Impeachable offense. 

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2020, 10:27:39 pm »
So if he is behind does he concede... :shrug:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2020, 10:28:27 pm »
Steve Herman
@W7VOA
·
8m
Asked about a reported plan by @realDonaldTrump
  to preemptively declare victory on #ElectionDay
, @JoeBiden
 says: "My response is the president’s not gonna steal this election."  (Photo: @InesdLC
)
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2020, 10:31:53 pm »
"Trump has told those in his orbit he intends to prematurely declare victory on Election Night"

Impeachable offense.  Impeachable offense.

I haven't heard him say that, so I take that with a grain of salt.

Now, if Trump far exceeds 270, I'd say he can take and claim an early victory dance.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2020, 10:42:56 pm »
Steve Herman
@W7VOA
·
8m
Asked about a reported plan by @realDonaldTrump  to preemptively declare victory on #ElectionDay, @JoeBiden says: "My response is the president’s not gonna steal this election."  (Photo: @InesdLC)

Do you know where this is @mystery-ak ?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2020, 10:57:15 pm »
Do you know where this is @mystery-ak ?

Found it ... Biden's in Philadelphia at a "surprise stop". WHY would his campaign allow this???  Couldn't they have just driven by after seeing no  one there??

« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 10:59:52 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2020, 11:00:48 pm »
Steve Herman
@W7VOA
·
8m
Asked about a reported plan by @realDonaldTrump
  to preemptively declare victory on #ElectionDay
, @JoeBiden
 says: "My response is the president’s not gonna steal this election."  (Photo: @InesdLC
)

This is why Biden rallies tend to get more Trump supporters than Biden supporters.
Half a dozen Trump supporters would 'mob' and overrun a Biden so called rally.
Nobody cares about Biden except Communists, Muslims, and Special Interests.

Online berdie

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2020, 11:12:26 pm »
I haven't heard him say that, so I take that with a grain of salt.

Now, if Trump far exceeds 270, I'd say he can take and claim an early victory dance.

That's what I've been wondering. If there is a wide enough electoral win on Tuesday night...why would the state's that have decided to allow extra time for mail in ballots even matter? (unless, their electoral votes might make a difference, I guess). I guess I need to look up North Carolina and see how many they have just out of curiosity.

In any event, I hope there is a landslide of electoral votes. I love watching the media go into melt down mode...and I sure don't look forward to months of hanging and pregnant chads.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2020, 11:26:17 pm »
Found it ... Biden's in Philadelphia at a "surprise stop". WHY would his campaign allow this???  Couldn't they have just driven by after seeing no  one there??

Again, this is what is so troubling; obviously his "campaign" knows that his turn out is very dismal, yet the DNC and his campaign staff have done nothing to jump on the bandwagon and start campaigning on his behalf.  Bammy was out for him the other day, but other than that, no one. Why?  IMHO they've already calculated how they are going to ensure a Biden victory by stealing votes or by some  other means, such as blaming Russian interference, etc. and declaring the election invalid or they've got so many riots planned that the country will be in complete turmoil. Something is up otherwise we'd  be seeing a greater turnout for Biden especially since they keep proclaiming that he's ahead in the polls.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2020, 12:04:30 am »
@libertybele

I think it is a very bad thing for Trump to claim victory and start celebrating before he is legally declared the winner.  I feel sure riots and burnings and assaults will start if he does that.  I hope he does not do that.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2020, 12:09:06 am »
@libertybele

I think it is a very bad thing for Trump to claim victory and start celebrating before he is legally declared the winner.  I feel sure riots and burnings and assaults will start if he does that.  I hope he does not do that.

Riots and burnings and assaults are indeed very bad things. We should be careful not to blame Trump for them.

If the math says he won, then he should say so and not be intimidated by the threats of anarchists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2020, 12:09:31 am »
@libertybele

And I hope he does, just to give his haters conniptions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2020, 12:13:06 am »
@libertybele

I have not heard Trump make claim to this, so I'm taking it lightly. If he wins by a landslide, I think it would be difficult for him not to do a victory speech.  I am anticipating unrest regardless.  The left will continue to riot even if Biden wins.  Just my opinion.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2020, 12:15:06 am »
@libertybele
I feel sure riots and burnings and assaults will start if he does that. I hope he does not do that.
That is exactly what Antifa/BLM is shooting for.
That is exactly what they are hoping you (and America in general) would say.

That is the 'intimidation factor' they are using to try to influence the election and the POTUS.
Either you do whatever we want or we burn down more cities!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2020, 12:19:20 am »
That is exactly what Antifa/BLM is shooting for.
That is exactly what they are hoping you (and America in general) would say.

That is the 'intimidation factor' they are using to try to influence the election and the POTUS.
Either you do whatever we want or we burn down more cities!

I'm expecting voter intimidation at the inner city precincts which I feel is why there has been such a push for mail-in voting.

I still feel Trump could have and should have nipped this crappola in the bud when he had the chance.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2020, 01:40:18 am »
I'm expecting voter intimidation at the inner city precincts which I feel is why there has been such a push for mail-in voting.

I still feel Trump could have and should have nipped this crappola in the bud when he had the chance.

Well, other than handing Shortbus Joe to the White House after Pence gets creamed on Tuesday I don't see a down side.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2020, 06:26:16 am »

Riots and burnings and assaults are indeed very bad things. We should be careful not to blame Trump for them.

If the math says he won, then he should say so and not be intimidated by the threats of anarchists.

:thumbsup: @skeeter

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2020, 08:12:18 am »
Again, this is what is so troubling; obviously his "campaign" knows that his turn out is very dismal, yet the DNC and his campaign staff have done nothing to jump on the bandwagon and start campaigning on his behalf.  Bammy was out for him the other day, but other than that, no one. Why?  IMHO they've already calculated how they are going to ensure a Biden victory by stealing votes or by some  other means, such as blaming Russian interference, etc. and declaring the election invalid or they've got so many riots planned that the country will be in complete turmoil. Something is up otherwise we'd  be seeing a greater turnout for Biden especially since they keep proclaiming that he's ahead in the polls.

@libertybele

I can't figure it out,either. The Dims have been acting like it was a done-deal ever since he announced he was running.

Face it,if it's obvious to all of US,and it is, that he is a senile old fool,it HAS to be twice as obvious to the people who are around him every day.

It flat makes no sense at all that they would even let him run,never mind back him.

They obviously have some sort of plan in place that was in place even BEFORE the election,or this wouldn't have been so carefully planned-out.

I just can't for the life of me begin to figure out what it is,unless the plan is to have him whacked a day before the election,and have a Trump supporter arrested on the spot for the assassination.

IF that was the plan,they should have had it done while there was still time to name Harris the candidate,name her VP and at least pretend to campaign for a week or two.

Not even sure how that would work,since the logical thing to do in a case like that would be to suspend the election for the time being and set a new date,and I don't think that is even legal to do.

What I do know for sure is there are a hell of a lot of senior Dims WAAAAY too cocky about the election and the country ending up under their control,and no logical explanation for it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!