Author Topic: Trump tells Pennsylvania crowd he just signed executive order to protect fracking  (Read 210 times)

Online libertybele

One thing is absolutely for sure; because of the DEM push to extend counting ballots past Nov 3., it will be a long time before we will know if Trump is re-elected.

Trump tells Pennsylvania crowd he just signed executive order to protect fracking

President Trump capitalized on his opponent's wish to "transition" away from the oil industry in Reading, Pa., telling supporters Democratic nominee Joe Biden would "abolish" fracking.

He said the former vice president had flip-flopped on fracking, a major industry in the key swing state.

"He goes for a year 'there will be no fracking,' then he comes to Pennsylvania. Listen, we have a million jobs for fracking we've got $2 gasoline," Trump said on Saturday. "He's like 'let me just change my [position]' and he's never questioned about it from the fake news."

Biden said in March at a Democratic primary debate, “No more no new fracking.”

In October at the final presidential debate, Biden said: “I do rule out banning fracking because the answer we need… We need other industries to transition to get to, ultimately, a complete zero emissions by 2025.”

"Joe Biden will shut down your economy, you're already shut down in Pennsylvania," Trump said Saturday.

The president also mocked Biden. “Joe Biden is an angry man. You can see in the hateful way he shouts his speeches," he said.

Trump then said the "only way" he could lose Pennsylvania is through an extension allowing ballots to be counted through Nov. 6.

"What's the extension all about?" Trump asked. "Wouldn't you like to hear November third? We win, we lose?" 

The Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled that Pennsylvania can count mail-in ballots until Friday after Election Day, despite Republican objections. ...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-pennsylvania-american-dream
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline montanajoe

Spent 8 years in O's  administration listening to conservatives howl every time  he signed an executive order but in the trump administration they are cheered and used to gin up your political rally's... :whistle:

I suppose in a Biden administration they will remain as popular with the GOP... :shrug:

Offline mountaineer

Obama used EOs in lieu of legislation, violating the spirit and letter of the separation of powers.
I don't believe Trump is doing that or, at least, on nowhere near as large a scale.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org