Author Topic: Keep November clear: Trump campaign considers post-election rallies while votes are counted  (Read 427 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Keep November clear: Trump campaign considers post-election rallies while votes are counted
by Tyler Van Dyke, Breaking News Reporter
 | October 30, 2020 08:12 PM

Whether a winner is declared on Election Day or not, top Trump surrogates have been asked to remain available for potential post-election rallies.

Those rallies may even take place while votes are still being counted, according to Trump campaign advisers. The campaign is considering a "morale boost" tour for supporters in key battleground states such as Pennsylvania and North Carolina, similar to the "thank you" tour President Trump went on after his 2016 upset, according to Politico.

In that tour, Trump visited Ohio, Iowa, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Alabama — allowing Trump to revel in his victory with the supporters who paved his way to the White House. He was joined by the likes of Diamond and Silk, Hope Hicks, and Kellyanne Conway.

"Don't miscount the fact that Trump will continue to do rallies while they're still counting votes,” one adviser to the Trump campaign told the outlet.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/keep-november-clear-trump-campaign-considers-post-election-rallies-while-votes-are-counted
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can see this happening.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I think it would be a very foolish move.    It is madness to suggest escalation as the votes are counted.  We all know things are going to take longer this year.    We should be urging patience and conciliation as votes are counted.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think it would be a very foolish move.    It is madness to suggest escalation as the votes are counted.  We all know things are going to take longer this year.    We should be urging patience and conciliation as votes are counted.

You make a great point!  Trump better watch his azz, this could cost him votes in 2024!  He may even lose the Senate!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Do you really think that the DEMS are going to be patient and conciliatory? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rustynail

The Hitler comparisons will be instantaneous.  Nuremberg Reichsparteitag, reichstag and everything.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The Hitler comparisons will be instantaneous.  Nuremberg Reichsparteitag, reichstag and everything.

Correct.  It would be a foolish move and will invite further escalation, perhaps even violence.   We are the good guys here.   No escalation as the votes are counted.  Be patient and let the system work.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide