Author Topic: Book Excerpt – Chapter 3: ‘Pulled from Thin Air’: Debunking the 97% ‘Consensus’ – ‘The Politically I  (Read 386 times)

rangerrebew

Book Excerpt – Chapter 3: ‘Pulled from Thin Air’: Debunking the 97% ‘Consensus’ – ‘The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change’

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotOctober 30, 2020 9:30 AM
Editor’s Note: The following is an excerpt from author Marc Morano’s new 2018 best-selling book, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change. The section below deals with the alleged 97% consensus on climate change.

(Move over Rachel Carson! – Morano’s Politically Incorrect Climate Book outselling ‘Silent Spring’ at Earth Day –
Order Your Book Copy Now! ‘The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change’ By Marc Morano)

Book Excerpt – Chapter 3: “Pulled from Thin Air”: The 97 Percent “Consensus” (Page 27)

★★★★★
    A Harvard Consensus
    In 2017 Princeton Professor Emeritus of Physics William Happer drew parallels to today’s man-made climate change claims. “I don’t see a whole lot of difference between the consensus on climate change and the  consensus on witches. At the witch trials in Salem, the judges were educated at Harvard. This was supposedly 100% science. The one or two people who said there were no witches were immediately hung. Not much has changed,” Happer quipped.

#

Economists versus Climatologists
    “You take 400 economists and put them in the room and give them exactly the same data and you will get 400 different answers as to what is going to happen in the economic future. I find that refreshing because it tells me that these guys don’t have an agenda. But if you take 400 climatologists and put them in the same  room and give them some data about a system which they understand very imperfectly, you are going to get a lot of agreement and that disturbs me. I think that’s arguing with an agenda.” —geologist Robert Giegengack of the University of Pennsylvania.

#
https://www.climatedepot.com/2020/10/30/book-excerpt-chapter-3-pulled-from-thin-air-debunking-the-97-consensus-the-politically-incorrect-guide-to-climate-change/

Offline Joe Wooten

They did not pull it from thin air, they jerked it out from their a$$es......

Offline Joe Wooten

They did not pull it from thin air, they jerked it out from their a$$es......

And did not bother to wipe if off before shoving it in our faces.

rangerrebew

"And did not bother to wipe if off before shoving it in our faces."

They must have been in San Fransicko. :whistle:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 03:50:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Joe Wooten

"And did not bother to wipe if off before shoving it in our faces."

They must have been in San Fransicko. :whistle:

Yep!!! :beer: