Author Topic: How tweet it is: Twitter backs down, unlocks Post’s account  (Read 676 times)

Online corbe

How tweet it is: Twitter backs down, unlocks Post’s account

By Bruce GoldingOctober 30, 2020 | 6:00pm | Updated

Twitter backed down Friday in its battle with The Post and unlocked its main account after a two-week stalemate over the Hunter Biden exposé.

The move came after The Post refused Twitter’s demand that it delete six tweets that linked to stories that the company claimed — without any evidence — were based on hacked information.

The Post never budged, and kept the tweets on the account during the standoff — even as Twitter obscured them from view.

In a series of tweets, the social-media giant said it was revising its “Hacked Materials Policy” and “updating our practice of not retroactively overturning prior enforcement.”

<..snip..>

https://nypost.com/2020/10/30/twitter-backs-down-agrees-to-unlock-posts-account/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: How tweet it is: Twitter backs down, unlocks Post’s account
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 02:25:29 am »
   May have something to do with it.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 03:17:38 am »
Backs down after two weeks with 4 days left in the campaign. BFD.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 03:55:25 am »
Backs down after two weeks with 4 days left in the campaign. BFD.

My thoughts too.  Too late to electorally hold slow joe accountable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 01:45:09 pm »
Bookface and Twatter found out the hard way that the Streisand Effect is a very real thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: