Author Topic: UN seeks urgent climate action to PREVENT “greening” of Sahara Desert, proving climate change is a  (Read 556 times)

rangerrebew

UN seeks urgent climate action to PREVENT “greening” of Sahara Desert, proving climate change is a death cult

10/29/2020 / By Ethan Huff

The United Nations (U.N.) has issued an urgent warning about the Sahara Desert, which is in the process of “greening” apparently due to climate change.

The reversion of the Sahara from desert back to a type of “Garden of Eden” would seem, on its surface, to be a good thing. But because a changing climate is involved, the U.N. is fearmongering about how someone needs to do something to stop it.

Published on Oct. 26, the U.N. announcement explains that Africa has been “warming progressively” since the start of the last century, and that over the next five years some big changes are coming.

https://www.climate.news/2020-10-29-un-seeks-urgent-climate-action-to-prevent-greening-sahara-desert.html

Offline ironhorsedriver

Wouldn't a green, oxygen producing, carbon eating, livable space actually be a good thing for humanity?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wait....global warming is so bad the Sahara Desert is at risk of becoming farmland?  It's sand at 120F, but becomes grassland at 125F?

I feel like I've been so lied to in Biology class....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Joe Wooten

UN seeks urgent climate action to PREVENT “greening” of Sahara Desert, proving climate change is a death cult

10/29/2020 / By Ethan Huff

The United Nations (U.N.) has issued an urgent warning about the Sahara Desert, which is in the process of “greening” apparently due to climate change.

The reversion of the Sahara from desert back to a type of “Garden of Eden” would seem, on its surface, to be a good thing. But because a changing climate is involved, the U.N. is fearmongering about how someone needs to do something to stop it.

Published on Oct. 26, the U.N. announcement explains that Africa has been “warming progressively” since the start of the last century, and that over the next five years some big changes are coming.

https://www.climate.news/2020-10-29-un-seeks-urgent-climate-action-to-prevent-greening-sahara-desert.html

The Sahara was a grassland comparable to the Great Plains about 7000 years ago.

Offline libertybele

I believe nothing that comes from the UN and the U.S. needs to cut off all ties from the UN.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I remember reading that one thing about a warming climate would be increased moisture in the air, more rain, etc. which is why some of these deserts might revert back to more temperate climates. Not a bad thing entirely.

One caveat, in a greening world your allergies will be way worse.