Author Topic: We now have hundreds of thousands of so-called ‘cases’, ‘infections’ and ‘positive tests’ but hard  (Read 808 times)

rangerrebew

Ice Age Now

We now have hundreds of thousands of so-called ‘cases’, ‘infections’ and ‘positive tests’ but hardly any sick people
October 29, 2020 by Robert

So says the World Doctors Alliance in an Open Letter to World Governments and Citizens of the World.

“We have safe and very effective treatments and preventative treatments for covid, we therefore call for an immediate end to all lockdown measures, social distancing, mask wearing, testing of healthy individuals, track and trace, immunity passports, the vaccination program and so on.”

“It is also abundantly clear that the ‘pandemic’ is basically over and has been since June 2020.”

Data updated daily.
Last update 29.10.2020

https://www.iceagenow.info/we-now-have-hundreds-of-thousands-of-so-called-cases-infections-and-positive-tests-but-hardly-any-sick-people/#more-33393

Offline rustynail

Offline goatprairie

Don't be a Denier.
Every evening the local news breathlessly announces new cases of the virus and new deaths from the virus.
What don't they mention? The age of the decedents and whether they had comorbidities. A great many of the recently infected were young people like college students who got themselves infected by going to large gatherings.
How many of those young people have died from being infected? I haven't read of the case of a single young person in my area dying from the virus despite the great increase in infections.
I can only conclude that the great majority of the deaths are of older people and people with comorbidities.
 And how many of those were already near death from whatever reason before they died and were labeled as dying from the virus? The media won't give out that info. All the better to scare the heck out  of everybody.

Offline PeteS in CA

... we therefore call for an immediate end to ... the vaccination program ...

That would be stupid. Immunity from people recovering is great, but does cost some lives in the process. That is why adding immunity from vaccinations to the population of the recovered is far better.

I should not have to repeat this, but lest someone go there, I oppose mandatory vaccination for Covid-19.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline rustynail

'All the better to scare the heck out  of everybody.'

It is maddening and sad I keeping hoping people will Wake Up.

Offline PeteS in CA

On one hand, things are going ill in EuroLand. Daily new cases are spiking, sometimes exponentially (I use the word carefully, not hyperbolically), and in most EuroLand countries daily deaths are also up noticeably or significantly (a statistical distinction, not a human suffering distinction), but not, at this point, to the extreme of last spring.

On the other, daily new cases in the US have surged, but not to the degree EuroLand is experiencing. Daily deaths do not seem to be increasing (at this point at least).

I think what was learned last spring about appropriate treatment is paying off now in reduced deaths (would that China had told the world in February and March what China had learned in December and January!). I think also that the US is benefiting from Operation Warp Speed's non-vaccine efforts in developing and testing treatments while EuroLand is lagging some in this area.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

On one hand, things are going ill in EuroLand. Daily new cases are spiking, sometimes exponentially (I use the word carefully, not hyperbolically), and in most EuroLand countries daily deaths are also up noticeably or significantly (a statistical distinction, not a human suffering distinction), but not, at this point, to the extreme of last spring.

On the other, daily new cases in the US have surged, but not to the degree EuroLand is experiencing. Daily deaths do not seem to be increasing (at this point at least).

I think what was learned last spring about appropriate treatment is paying off now in reduced deaths (would that China had told the world in February and March what China had learned in December and January!). I think also that the US is benefiting from Operation Warp Speed's non-vaccine efforts in developing and testing treatments while EuroLand is lagging some in this area.

Since the surge in the US is without a doubt Trump's fault it stands to reason the surge in Europe is doubly his fault./s
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:02:56 pm by berdie »

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I knew something was suspicious when I started looking at the Kinsa fever/flu-like illness map during this past summer and noticing that even in the areas where cases were allegedly 'spiking', illness overall was usually well below normal.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:42:39 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

Since the surge in the US is without a doubt Trump's fault it stands to reason the surge in Europe is doubly his fault./s
Whenever some person on tv blames Trump for the virus, and the interviewer asks them what Trump should have done different, the person blaming Trump usually has no answer other than "something different."
More masks? Stricter quarantines? Many European countries with stricter mask laws and quarantines than the U.S. have seen an equivalent spike in their virus cases.
In short, the Dems/Trump naysayers have no cogent answer other than Trump should have done something different. In other words, they have no clue.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Oct 28📷Eric Carmen📷@RealEricCarmen·

Update from CDC

Of the 220,000 deaths reported as due to COVID, the actual cause was: 88,208 - pneumonia & influenza  17, 799 - chronic respiratory disease  26, 365 - respiratory distress synd. 44, 261 - hypertensive disease  23, 275 -heart disease  28, 000 -cardiac arrest
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Connecticut is a small state (3.5 million), but over the past month cases have been spiking here.

Examples (newly-reported cases):
Statewide:
Tue - 538
Wed - 490
Thu - 1,319

County:
Tue - 197
Wed - 190
Thu - 615

My town:
Tue - 23
Wed - 32
Thu - 145

My take is that with the fall/winter coming, the number of new infections is going to jump up again, and probably stay that way UNTIL the vaccine(s) are introduced and a good percentage of the population has gotten inoculated (say, 40-50%).

I reckon at least June-July 2021 before that happens...