Author Topic: Joe Biden Uses Adolf Hitler in Campaign Ad  (Read 409 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Uses Adolf Hitler in Campaign Ad
« on: October 30, 2020, 02:08:45 pm »
Joel B. Pollak 29 Oct 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden has used footage of Nazi dictator and mass murderer Adolf Hitler in a new campaign ad attacking President Donald Trump.

The video, released by the Biden/Harris campaign on Oct. 25, combines Biden’s stump speech about the Charlottesville riots in August 2017 with the song “Where Is the Love” by the Black Eyed Peas, also featuring vocalist Jennifer Hudson.

The effort appears to be an attempt to re-create will.i.am’s 2008 video, “Yes We Can,” which set a speech by then-Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) to music.

Though the speech was delivered after Obama suffered a surprise loss in the New Hampshire primary, it had an electrifying effect on his campaign, inspiring activists to continue the fight.

In Biden’s ad, the former vice president speaks straight to camera, repeating the Charlottesville “very fine people” hoax — the false claim that President Trump called neo-Nazis “very fine people.” (In fact, Trump said that the neo-Nazis should be “condemned totally.”)

One sequence in the video features archival footage of Adolf Hitler saluting a crowd in Nazi Germany. The crowd returns the infamous, chilling salute.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2020/10/29/joe-biden-uses-adolf-hitler-in-campaign-ad/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Joe Biden Uses Adolf Hitler in Campaign Ad
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 03:55:17 pm »
A whiff of desperation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 04:25:02 pm »
Michael Godwin would be pleased by Biden's obedience.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 04:38:03 pm »
Michael Godwin would be pleased by Biden's obedience.

Gotta give Gore some cred here, too. Without his inventing the internet there would be no Law.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 04:43:49 pm »
In Biden’s ad, the former vice president speaks straight to camera, repeating the Charlottesville “very fine people” hoax — the false claim that President Trump called neo-Nazis “very fine people.” (In fact, Trump said that the neo-Nazis should be “condemned totally.”)

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."

-Joseph Goebbels-
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2020, 05:37:43 pm »
If you have to use Hitler in a Ad, you are not doing so well.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2020, 05:42:33 pm »
Hi...

My name is Xi Jinping, and I approve this message.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.