Author Topic: Rush: Crowd Size Doesn’t Matter?  (Read 769 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Crowd Size Doesn’t Matter?
« on: October 29, 2020, 05:41:51 pm »

Crowd Size Doesn’t Matter?

Oct 29, 2020

RUSH: The next Trump rally is scheduled at 1:30 this afternoon, about an hour and a half from now. It will probably get started on time, close to it, in Tampa, where there are already, and have been, thousands of people already in place lined up ready for yet another Trump rally.

I’ve got pictures here of Kamala Harris. She was at a rally — I don’t even remember where it was — I guess it was Arizona yesterday. In fact, Brian, since I’m talking, we’ve got these two pictures up here that we can contrast, we’ll put ’em on the Dittocam, and, for those of you in Rio Linda that don’t have the Dittocam, if you’re not a subscriber at RushLimbaugh.com, if you’re not watching the program, we’ll put it at RushLimbaugh.com eventually.

There is Kamala Harris. There she is at a car horn rally in Arizona. Why even bother? That’s it, folks. That’s the crowd that she drew. I’m looking at one, two, three, four, five, six cars. And the angle of that photo is designed to show the crowd. It’s taken from behind her. You can see her there on stage.

Now, let’s switch over to Trump, and look that. That’s just one of his two rallies yesterday in Arizona. And I remember back in 2016 that everybody was saying crowd size, “Ah, you can’t extrapolate crowd size and vote turnout. You just can’t. They’ve never been able to do that in politics.” And they’re saying it again this year. It’s amazing. These gigantic crowds for Trump, which are larger than they were four years ago, don’t matter. They just don’t matter. They’re not a factor.

The fact that Biden, Kamala, Barack Hussein Obama are not drawing flies, no, that doesn’t matter, either. At any rate, it’s fascinating to watch all of these professionals try to suppress the vote, try to depress you and otherwise dispirit you.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Rush: Crowd Size Doesn’t Matter?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 06:10:15 pm »
Right.  Size does not matter!   lol.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 06:32:22 pm »
I guess that there is always an unknown factor in something like this, BUT  -- when you have thousands being compared to tens, why does CNN, NBC, et al continue to show these differences while declaring an inevitable victory for what's-his- name?  How in the bloomin' blue blazes can any logical person believe that our citizenry would vote for someone who promises to raise taxes right after a lockdown like we've had?  How could ANYONE think of voting for someone who has sopped up millions and millions of dollars from communist China -- with information coming from a former associate of Hunter Biden?   9999hair out0000

How are the dims going to explain why the Hunter scandals have been locked out of public media when people DID find out on their own?  (Witness the huge number of people who watched the Tucker Carlson show which was not promoted in any way on the lamestream media?)   :patriot:  :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 06:49:51 pm »
The top photo was Harris in Tucson, the bottom was Bullhead City.  Paper estimates crowd size of 25,000.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 10:21:36 pm »
conservativevoter moans:
"I guess that there is always an unknown factor in something like this, BUT  -- when you have thousands being compared to tens, why does CNN, NBC, et al continue to show these differences while declaring an inevitable victory for what's-his- name?  How in the bloomin' blue blazes can any logical person believe that our citizenry would vote for someone who promises to raise taxes right after a lockdown like we've had?  How could ANYONE think of voting for someone who has sopped up millions and millions of dollars from communist China -- with information coming from a former associate of Hunter Biden?"

Because the country is now so divided that regardless of whether a Biden rally draws 10 or 100,000, 47% or more of the electorate is GUARANTEED to vote democrat-communist -- no matter who is on the ballot.

In fact, it's probably going to be MORE THAN 47% -- might even break 50%, 51%.

That doesn't mean Biden will win, just as o'er-the-hillary didn't win in 2016.
The Electoral College will prevent that.

But it does mean that the chasm between the left and the right cannot be bridged, healed, nor closed. It's not going to get better. It's going to get WORSE in the months and years to come.

There's a poster over at TOS ("Lurker") who has a great tagline:
"Peaceful coexistence with the Left is not possible. Stop pretending that it is."

That about sums up the road ahead for us.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2020, 10:36:23 pm »
conservativevoter moans:
"I guess that there is always an unknown factor in something like this, BUT  -- when you have thousands being compared to tens, why does CNN, NBC, et al continue to show these differences while declaring an inevitable victory for what's-his- name?  How in the bloomin' blue blazes can any logical person believe that our citizenry would vote for someone who promises to raise taxes right after a lockdown like we've had?  How could ANYONE think of voting for someone who has sopped up millions and millions of dollars from communist China -- with information coming from a former associate of Hunter Biden?"

Because the country is now so divided that regardless of whether a Biden rally draws 10 or 100,000, 47% or more of the
electorate is GUARANTEED to vote democrat-communist -- no matter who is on the ballot.

But it does mean that the chasm between the left and the right cannot be bridged, healed, nor closed. It's not going to get better. It's going to get WORSE in the months and years to come.

"Peaceful coexistence with the Left is not possible. Stop pretending that it is."

Strong possibility; but I'll wait to comment when the actual numbers start to come in on election day.

I'll state it again; it is difficult to believe any polls that have projected an up tick for Biden based on the simple fact that neither Biden or Harris is able to draw a crowd of even a couple of thousands.  If I was the Biden camp or the DNC I would find that so troubling that I'd have everybody and their DEM brother out their campaigning --  that's not happening.  That indicates that the DEMS and the DNC are more than confident that they are going to be able to steal this election.

We'll see what happens.

God help us and God help America!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2020, 11:03:27 pm »
I guess that there is always an unknown factor in something like this, BUT  -- when you have thousands being compared to tens, why does CNN, NBC, et al continue to show these differences while declaring an inevitable victory for what's-his- name?  How in the bloomin' blue blazes can any logical person believe that our citizenry would vote for someone who promises to raise taxes right after a lockdown like we've had?  How could ANYONE think of voting for someone who has sopped up millions and millions of dollars from communist China -- with information coming from a former associate of Hunter Biden?   9999hair out0000

How are the dims going to explain why the Hunter scandals have been locked out of public media when people DID find out on their own?  (Witness the huge number of people who watched the Tucker Carlson show which was not promoted in any way on the lamestream media?)   :patriot:  :beer:

I agree. We have some on here who actually post they voted AGAINST POTUS TRUMP, and others who are still undecided. 
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?    **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2020, 11:21:17 pm »
conservativevoter moans:

Because the country is now so divided that regardless of whether a Biden rally draws 10 or 100,000, 47% or more of the electorate is GUARANTEED to vote democrat-communist -- no matter who is on the ballot.

Agree.   :amen:   

i]"Peaceful coexistence with the Left is not possible. Stop pretending that it is."[/i]

JFK wanted this and LBJ & Teddy pushed it through.  Hart/Celler act 1965.  ALL DEMON-RATS.  Now we have to live with this mess, they created. 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 11:24:20 pm by LegalAmerican »