Author Topic: Don’t Get Suckered By The Establishment Psy-Op... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 227 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don’t Get Suckered By The Establishment Psy-Op

Kurt Schlichter
|
Posted: Oct 29, 2020 12:01 AM

The next few days will be a Cat 5 hurricane of mainstream media spin and Democrat bullSchiff designed to make you think that you’ve already lost this election. They want your morale shattered, your spirit broken, and you to put a lid on your participation in saving your country from leftist tyranny.

It’s all a lie.

It’s a psychological operation designed to keep you on the sidelines.

We got this.

All you need to do is vote.

People reach out to me all the time looking for hope, and I’ve got plenty, because things are breaking our way. You have structural factors like the fact that incumbents tend to win, particularly when the economy is improving and we’re not in some idiotic new war. You have factors like how the Democrat candidate is a desiccated old weirdo who pretty much called a lid on his campaign back in July and whose corruption is being shown to be more corrupting every single day. You have manifest enthusiasm for our guy and tumbleweeds for theirs. You have people moving from Hillary to Trump, but nobody moving from Trump to Grandpa Badfinger. Trump dominated the debate where Oldfinger doubled down on his deeply unpopular program of destroying millions of oil industry jobs, single payer, and Matlock for All. On the inside, the insiders almost unanimously think Trump will win – that’s the real talk behind the scenes among people whose names you know. Early voting numbers are GOP-friendly, and many polls now show Trump moving up or taking the lead.

We have the heat, we have the momentum, we have this to lose.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/10/29/dont-get-suckered-by-the-establishment-psyop-n2578887
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Don’t Get Suckered By The Establishment Psy-Op... Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 04:06:03 pm »
The opposite is happing. The same as it happened in 2016. Liberals never learn.
The more they claim Biden by 90% of the vote, the more Republicans will crawl through broken glass to vote.
On the other hand, the more they claim Biden by 90% the less likely a Liberal is going to wait in the cold rain to vote.
All these crazy ass nonsense 'polls' are doing is forcing Trumpers to vote no matter what, at the same time they are telling Liberals that they have already won. Ergo, there is no need for Liberals to vote. It's over already. Biden won. The exact same as they did with Hillary.
They are invigorating the Conservative vote while encouraging Liberals not to vote.

I was calling for this weeks ago. I was yelling, "Where are the 90% Biden victory headlines!?"
And now here they are. Right on cue.

They think they are telling Trumpers not to vote because it is a lost cause. But, Trumpers live for lost causes.
What they are really doing is telling Liberals that there is no need to vote. Because Biden has already won with or without their vote.
To read Drudge Report you would think the election was already held last week. And Trump lost by 95% of the vote.
And that, is a very good thing for Trump.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.