Author Topic: Philadelphia DA threatens Trump over president's call for poll watchers: 'I've got something for you  (Read 168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Philadelphia DA threatens Trump over president's call for poll watchers: 'I've got something for you'

Krasner’s statement comes as Philadelphia reels from a night of violent protests over the police shooting of a 27-year-old Black man

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

Philadelphia’s district attorney on Wednesday threatened President Donald Trump if he sent “uncertified” poll watchers to the city, telling him in a statement, “I’ve got something for you” if any attempts are made to interfere with Election Day activities.

In a fiery statement posted on his website, District Attorney Larry Krasner likened Trump to a “lawless, power-hungry despot,” and vowed that Philadelphians “will not be cowed.”

The statement followed Trump's response to a night of looting in Philadelphia over the police shooting of a Black man, who police claimed was charging at them with a knife. President Trump called the shooting a "terrible event," but turned the attention on his Democratic rival, Joe Biden, whom he accused of supporting the looters and rioters.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/philadelphia-da-threatens-trump-presidents-call-poll-watchers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

"Certified" poll watchers?  Perhaps, but I was a poll watcher during "W"s election and I don't remember being called "certified" -- they needed volunteers at various different polls to keep an eye on things and I was placed to watch the polls at a precinct near my house. We were given about 5 minutes of instructions and phone numbers to call to report in; not exactly brain surgery and I'm not so sure what "certification" one would need.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This guy has a law degree,and thinks it's ok to threaten the President????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!