Author Topic: Biden to air 90-minute radio programs targeting Black voters  (Read 152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to air 90-minute radio programs targeting Black voters
« on: October 28, 2020, 10:02:25 pm »
Biden to air 90-minute radio programs targeting Black voters
By Reid Wilson - 10/28/20 05:28 PM EDT

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden plans to air 90-minute radio programs on gospel stations across the country this weekend urging Black voters to head to the polls in a final sprint of early voting before Tuesday’s elections.

The Biden campaign will pay about $109,000 to air the programs on 29 radio stations in seven states, according to sources watching the advertising market. The programs are set to air in Ohio, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Florida, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Democrats typically run Souls to the Polls programs aimed at Black churches in the final weekends before a November election, when some of the party’s most loyal voters crowd onto buses and head en masse to polling places nearby their houses of worship.

Those programs look different this year because of the pandemic, which has fallen disproportionately on Black and Brown Americans. The radio play is a way to reach those voters even if they cannot attend church in person on Sunday.

A Biden campaign spokesman did not have additional details to add about what the programs would feature.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/523258-biden-to-air-90-minute-radio-programs-targeting-black-voters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden to air 90-minute radio programs targeting Black voters
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 12:36:44 pm »
Sombodie PLEASE tell me he is going to be speaking "jive"!

If he does,I am going to have to figure out some way to tune in.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Re: Biden to air 90-minute radio programs targeting Black voters
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 01:31:33 pm »
Hey, whattup my fellow jive turkeys and hippetyhoppers! (Wait, what was it Hillary told me to say?) Um, Ah ain't no ways tahred ... and I have hot sauce in my purse! More chicken and waffles here!

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org