Author Topic: Coons: ‘Hundreds’ of Trump’s Lower Court Judges Shouldn’t ‘Be Allowed to Sit Peaceably’  (Read 1105 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Perfect!!!  Muy bueno!  *chef's kiss*

Funny you should say that. I am in a cooking/ baking mood.  Pumpkin bread, homemade pumpkin pie.  (DID I SAY PIE? LOL    :bolt: ).

Then making some homemade yeast and vinegar.  Yeast takes about a week, vinegar a month to ferment. I love to cook.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Aw, Coons is so cute and smirky with his little doublespeak word play.

He knows darn well this can be construed as a threat, and that his party's goons will take it as such, while he sits in plausible deniability.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Funny you should say that. I am in a cooking/ baking mood.  Pumpkin bread, homemade pumpkin pie.  (DID I SAY PIE? LOL    :bolt: ).

Then making some homemade yeast and vinegar.  Yeast takes about a week, vinegar a month to ferment. I love to cook.

I am sad to say, Bullhead City is a long drive.  But not that long! (I live closer to you than 98% of the Forum.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly..Coon's words are gonna get someone killed...

@aligncare

@aligncare

Since it won't be him or anyone in his family,he doesn't care.

After all,what are foot soldiers for in not to die to promote their masters causes?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!