Author Topic: Watch–Obama Defends BLM Protesters: ‘This Country Was Founded on Protesting Against Injustice’  (Read 514 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch–Obama Defends BLM Protesters: ‘This Country Was Founded on Protesting Against Injustice’

Hannah Bleau 27 Oct 2020

Former President Barack Obama spoke at a drive-in rally in Orlando, Florida, on behalf of Joe Biden (D) Tuesday and forcefully defended the Black Lives Matter protests that have taken place across the country — many of which have been dominated by looting and violence.

“But Joe and Kamala, they care deeply about people, America, and they care about our democracy,” Obama told supporters before defending the protests.

“They understand that protest is not un-American. This country was founded on protesting against injustice,” he declared, praising Americans of “all races” for “joining together to declare —  in the face of injustice and brutality at the hands of the state — that Black Lives Matter no more but no less.”

“So that no child in this country should feel the continuing sting of racism,” he added.

Obama told the group that they cannot abandon “all those young people who are out on the streets.” Rather, Democrats must “channel their activism into action.”

“We can’t just dream for a better future. We gotta fight for a better future,” Obama said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/27/watch-obama-defends-blm-protesters-this-country-was-founded-on-protesting-against-injustice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I always thought a Barack Obama wasn't a name but more of an aliment.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

"Injustice", not "perceived injustice whipped up by political players", being the operative phrase.

Offline skeeter

Bacterial Obama does sound like an abnormal discharge.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Of the few killed, BLM has incurred far more black deaths by their open rebellion and insurrection 'peaceful' vicious antics.  Some democrats have even revoked blacks rights to be black. Fortunately for slick willy, no one has revoked his rights to be black or the first black President. 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

All lies again.  WHY..does HUSSEIN....even talk? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

I always considered to be more of an ointment,applied by guilt-ridden leftists to "prove" they aren't racists.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
All lies again.  WHY..does HUSSEIN....even talk?

@LegalAmerican

Because he gets paid millions of dollars to talk.

You don't REALLY think he likes Biden,do you?

He's just the same whore for rent he has always been. The only difference is he is out of the bathhouses now,and it with the country club crowd.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 11:41:12 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

Because he gets paid millions of dollars to talk.

You don't REALLY think he likes Biden,do you?

He's just the same whore for rent he has always been. The only difference is he is out of the bathhouses now,and it with the country club crowd.

:thumbsup: