Author Topic: Caught on Tape: Georgia Senate Candidate Jon Ossoff Hides His Leftist Beliefs From the 'Stupid' 'Red  (Read 228 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Caught on Tape: Georgia Senate Candidate Jon Ossoff Hides His Leftist Beliefs From the 'Stupid' 'Rednecks'

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2020/10/26/caught-on-tape-georgia-senate-candidate-jon-ossoff-hides-his-leftist-beliefs-from-the-stupid-rednecks-n1091489

Jon Ossoff is running as a moderate Democrat for Senate in Georgia. But what is he, really?

His is a typical Democrat story at this point. In a special election to replace Rep. Tom Price, he ran for the House of Representatives seat in Georgia-6. He got flooded with Hollywood money, and Alyssa Milano even showed up to drive people to the polls to vote for him. He lost to Republican Karen Handel, a lackluster candidate, in the run-off.
Ossoff is now challenging incumbent Republican Senator David Perdue for one of Georgia’s open Senate seats. Ossoff plays the moderate in public, but just like Abrams and O’Rourke, he is actually a progressive at heart. But shhh. Don’t tell anyone. Especially the “rednecks.”
According to Field Organizer Dino Nguyen:
Project Veritas Journalist: Do you think Georgians are stupid enough?

Nguyen: Yeah. You can spread that to your other progressive friends but keep this on low key. On the surface, he tries to portray himself as left of moderate, so that all Georgians, not us Georgians, but all the rednecks and all that stuff will be like, “Oh he’s kind of cool. But he’s not so far left that I’m not cool with that.” But deep down he’s low-key progressive so it’s something that keeps you pumped up. Especially because I know he’s going to win.

I wish this Basket-of-Deplorables Moment could have been made public a month or two earlier.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

It would've been nice. But the folks releasing these bits of news must know what they're doing.

I'm just glad our side has finally learned how to play the rats' game.

Offline LegalAmerican

This is all about mental illness in the LEFTS.....their NEED to control...be in charge of everyone.  COMMUNISM.  Sickness.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I assume all the polls show Perdue behind 15 points.    *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Keep in mind there are a lot more democrats employing the very same tactics, to con, lie, deceive the electorate.
 **nononono* :smokin: **nononono*
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions