Author Topic: Veterans Slam ‘Hypocrite’ Democrat Cal Cunningham for Touting Military Service While Under Investiga  (Read 119 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Veterans Slam ‘Hypocrite’ Democrat Cal Cunningham for Touting Military Service While Under Investigation

Sean Moran 27 Oct 2020

North Carolina veterans slammed “hypocrite” Senate Democrat candidate Cal Cunningham on Tuesday for touting his military service in a recently released ad while he is currently under investigation by the U.S. Army Reserve.

Cunningham released an ad on Monday touting his military service, saying:

Here in North Carolina, more than 1.1 million workers were being tested as a country. But Cal Cunningham has always run to the fight. After 9/11 he volunteered, serving with troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, Cunningham learned. A country comes before party, especially in times like these. Cal will work with both parties when it’s right and stand up to his own party when they’re wrong. I’m Cal Cunningham. I approved this message because working together, I know we could meet this test.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/27/veterans-slam-hypocrite-democrat-cal-cunningham-for-touting-military-service-while-under-investigation-by-army-reserve/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34