Author Topic: ‘GO DO IT’: President Trump urges voters to change their vote  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘GO DO IT’: President Trump urges voters to change their vote

Interestingly enough, those who searched “change my vote” also searched “Hunter Biden,” or other queries related to the Post’s bombshell report.

Team Leo byTeam Leo
October 27, 2020

Around 65 million Americans have already cast their ballot prior to the November 3 election.

But what happens if you change your mind at the last minute?

Fear not; in some states, you can actually change your vote, and President Trump is urging everyone to do so. 

“Strongly Trending (Google) since immediately after the second debate is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE? This refers changing it to me. The answer in most states is YES. Go do it,” the president tweeted. “Most important Election of your life!”

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Strongly Trending (Google) since immediately after the second debate is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE? This refers changing it to me. The answer in most states is YES. Go do it. Most important Election of your life!
5:53 AM · Oct 27, 2020

The phrase “change my vote” has seen a massive boost on Google Trends over the last seven days, just one week after the New York Post published its Biden family exposé, and continued climbing following the second and final presidential debate between Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday.

By a massive boost, we are talking 300 percent.

more
https://theleoterrell.com/go-do-it-president-trump-urges-voters-to-change-their-vote/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline montanajoe

So if Trump is way ahead and it's going to be a Trumpslide then voters should change their vote... :silly:

Seems to me this is an admission he is losing... :shrug:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 04:53:03 pm by montanajoe »

Online LMAO

So if Trump is way ahead and it's going to be a Trumpslide then voters should change their vote... :silly:

So wanting to get every vote you can is an admission of losing?

Based on your logic, Trump  holding an aggressive rally schedule is an admission that he’s losing.

On the other side of that, if Biden is guaranteed the presidency as you seem to hint, then why is “change my vote” trending?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 05:00:13 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DB

No one really knows who's ahead. The pollsters likely have bad data at a minimum due to garbage in garbage out. The nonstop attack from the media and leftists against anyone who dare not be a Biden supporter has caused them to lay low.

Offline montanajoe

No one really knows who's ahead. The pollsters likely have bad data at a minimum due to garbage in garbage out. The nonstop attack from the media and leftists against anyone who dare not be a Biden supporter has caused them to lay low.

All campaigns do internal polling and it's usually the most accurate...neither Trumps actions or those of the GOP reflect any confidence they are ahead. In some states like Montana nearly 70% of the votes are already in with absentee voting and the campaign's have a good idea of the outcome..just look at where they are spending their ad money in the last days of the election.. :shrug:

Offline skeeter

Really? Seems to me he’s running for elected office.

Online Lando Lincoln

Every vote flipped from Biden to Trump is a twofer.  One less for Biden, one more for the President.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

It is too late for this election, to cancel a mail ballot, get another one mailed to voter, fill it out and get it in.

Canceling a ballot at early voting or on election day:
If a voter is in his/her proper precinct polling place and the county uses paper ballots, and voter makes a mistake, voting for someone he/she did not want, or other mistake, the voter can take the ballot to the Election Judge and he/she will take the paper ballot, notate on the back of the paper ballot why it was returned and give voter a new ballot.

Canceling a ballot at early voting or election day, using Electronic voting machine:
If the voter makes a mistake, meant to vote for a different candidate, or other voter mistake, notifies the Election Judge, and the electronic ballot is removed from the machine and voter votes again.

Cyber, if Biden wins, I think that is four more years of Obama as Biden will stay in constant communication with Obama, and do what he says. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

It is too late for this election, to cancel a mail ballot, get another one mailed to voter, fill it out and get it in.

Canceling a ballot at early voting or on election day:
If a voter is in his/her proper precinct polling place and the county uses paper ballots, and voter makes a mistake, voting for someone he/she did not want, or other mistake, the voter can take the ballot to the Election Judge and he/she will take the paper ballot, notate on the back of the paper ballot why it was returned and give voter a new ballot.

Canceling a ballot at early voting or election day, using Electronic voting machine:
If the voter makes a mistake, meant to vote for a different candidate, or other voter mistake, notifies the Election Judge, and the electronic ballot is removed from the machine and voter votes again.

Cyber, if Biden wins, I think that is four more years of Obama as Biden will stay in constant communication with Obama, and do what he says.

At least until the exercise of the 25th Amendment.  Then it would be Harris in constant communication with Obummer.

And yeah, it's probably best to not lean on that "go change your vote!" talking point.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: