Author Topic: Fact Check: You Can Change Your Early Vote in Some, Though Not ‘Most,’ States  (Read 125 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fact Check: You Can Change Your Early Vote in Some, Though Not ‘Most,’ States

Joel B. Pollak 27 Oct 2020

CLAIM: You can change your early vote if you voted by mail but have since had second thoughts about the candidates.

VERDICT: INCOMPLETE. You can change your early vote in some states, though not most. You should check local rules.

President Donald Trump tweeted Tuesday morning: “Strongly Trending (Google) since immediately after the second debate is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE? This refers changing it to me. The answer in most states is YES. Go do it. Most important Election of your life!”

He was correct that Google Trends has shown a spike in people being interested in changing their vote — perhaps since the revelations about Hunter Biden emerged, or perhaps because of former Vice President Joe Biden’s promise to end the oil industry in the second debate (Oct. 22):

Cassandra Scarebanks
🎃
@CassandraRules
·
Oct 25, 2020
Replying to @CassandraRules
Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, and Mississippi do appear to allow voters to change their votes after early voting. You can contact your city clerk for more info.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/27/fact-check-you-can-change-your-early-vote-in-some-not-most-states/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34